Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Library

Go down 
+8
Briar_Rose
DarkHeart
Algie
Rockingsunset
EaselWeasel
CloakedSchemer
drkangelcat
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Character sheet
Character Name: Shaelynne Lilyanna Heartwell
Character Age: 16
House: Gryffindor

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 10:38 am

:: Shaelynne smiled sweetly at this very amazing boy that was talking to her. She had seen him arounf school...for the few days that she has been here, that is. She couldn't help but remember seeing him with another girl...Diana? Donna? Something like that. She didn't remember...all she knew was that it looked like they had broken up.

"Hi." She said sweetly. She giggled a flirty giggle, and then playfully whacked him. "I don't always fall, silly." She then said, "I'm doing quiet well, thank you. Yourself? I was just in here looking for a book for my little brother, Maxwell. Oh! Sorry," she pasued, "I never mean to talk this much."

Her playfull, flirty smile never left her pink lips as she talked.::
Back to top Go down
Briar_Rose
Briar_Rose

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Character sheet
Character Name: Kendal Nicole Hathaway
Character Age: 17
House: Ravenclaw

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 5:42 pm

She couldn't believe Snape! Only he would assign the class an essay that had to be 12" long and be due the next day. Honestly, who cared about the Frezzing Draught? It wasn't like this would be something they use in the future. Grumbling under her breath, Kendal pushed open the doors to the library - her demeanor changed immediately. She hoped Madame Pince hadn't notice her enter or she'd be out of here before she could say "Not Fair!" The las time she was here, she had gotten into an arguement with a slytherin and only she had gotten put out. Kendal thought it was just and excuse to get her to leave, seeing as she and Madame Pince weren't exactely on good terms anyway.

Passing through the shelves of books, she sought out a table near the back near the restricted section. There was no one around, so this would help her concentrate. She had to do that essay or Snape would have here head. Shuddering at the thought, she set down her bag on the table and set off into the shelves. Her eyes scanned the various titles of books and she found a few. She had about four before she turned to go back to the table until a book caught her eye. Dreams and Visions Remembering her reoccuring dreams, Kendal dropped the books onto the table and hurried forward and took the book from the shelf. She flipped to a random page.

Dreams are a gateway to your conscience. Sometimes they can even be visions that.....

Now engrossed in the words of the book, Kendal slid to the floor and sat indian style.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
DarkHeart

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 11:58 pm

::Kenith chuckled as she hit him with a small short bark of laughter that finished it. "So all those times I've seen you on the floor have been planed have they?" he smiled sweetly and cocked his head to one side to get a better look at her.::

" I am...well...terrible mad at Snape and my ex, she's been quiet cold to me for the past few days. Ah, Maxwell, brother book, got it. Oh go ahead and talk I'm quiet used to the fact that most girls like talking."

::He took note of her smile and gave his own flirt smile that had reeled in a few girls, he didn't know why but he was actually enjoying himself with this girl that most would call a ditz. He was think whether Shaelynne was the kind of girl who liked a man to move fast or build up a relationship before going on a date. He puzzled over this waiting for her to reply.::
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 11:09 am

:: "Yes...I had the pleasure of meeting your ex girlfriend. Not that I don't like her of course! I pretty much get along with everyone! Plus, you know Snape...always acting all...Ummm...Snape-ish! Is that a word? Oh wel..! It is now." Shaelynne realized that she was really getting along with Kenith.

"Oh and, I never plan it when I fall. You see, sometime I swear they just put a dent in the floor so I will fall! But maybe it would help me if I had a big, strong guy to help me out a bit." She winked, and played with the chain in her pretty white gold necklace with an "S" on it. She sometimes forgot what the "S" stood for.

"So tell me, Kenith," She giggled, "Is that what all the pretty girls call you...or do you have a nick name?" She gave him a sly, sweet smile, and added, "My name is Shaelynne...but a lot of people call me Shae...and I let my really good friends call me a speacial nick name of their choice." She couldn't help but giggle at what she had just said.

I hope he's enjoying himself as much as I'm enjoying him. She thought in that blonde head of hers. ::
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Haru Kiryu
Character Age: Sixteen
House: Slytherin

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 1:43 pm

He listened to her go on about the art of seers, and what she would think of Mind reading. She spoke, and he listened openly for once, “Mind reading could be helpful, but personally I wouldn’t want to really pry into people’s minds. Some would be to scary and some to happy.” his friend, Morgaine, chuckled as she finished. Haru shrugged and nodded. "I guess that's true, sometimes theres things you'd rather not know."He expressed, those were really true feelings. He wanted to know what someone was thinking, especially about him, but, then again. If it was bad, he'd rather not know.

Haru listened to her explain where he could find the books and nodded, he wasn't extremely interested, but, practicing different spells could be fun, he supposed. “Well there are a good few spells all over the library, mainly in magic history shelves, but if you want any really good, powerful spells I would suggest sneaking into the restricted section. But of course if you don’t want to go in the restricted section I could sneak some books for you.” She smiled and he grinned back and shook his head.
"Theres no need for you to go to all that trouble, I can do it." He smirked, a smirk that said he liked going in that section. "Alright, Morgaine. Thanks. I'll take a look around." He finished, a tone of amusement still lingering in his voice.

He grinned when she saw her interest, and how she wasn't afraid. That was a good sign. Morgaine spoke, “That’s cool. You know the whole summoning things. I have been trying to summon something, but not a demonic spirit, but actually the spirit of an ancestor of mine. You probley have heard mention of her before, like in History of Magic being as she was one of the major witches during the time of the great Merlyn. Her name was Morgan Le Fay. Well anyway I haven’t been able to successfully get her to come to me, instead I end up with some injury making me go to the Hospital Wing.” he winced, summoning could be very dangerous. Something that you could go to the Hospital wing for.
"How long were you there for?" He asked, a tone of dying concern on his voice. "If you like...I could try and help you summon her. I don't mean to sound elite, but..." He finished, he didn't know how else to end his sentence. He awaited her answer.
Back to top Go down
Just_In_Time
Just_In_Time

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Character sheet
Character Name: Justin Cole
House: Ravenclaw

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 4:28 pm

::The library, the typical place for the average Ravenclaw. Books for every need and interest, for research or pleasure reading, spells and enchantments to law and history. Justin walked into the library, his arms full with books to return. He headed over to the return area and pulled book after book out of his bag until he had given them all to Madame Pince. After telling his dormmates he was going to the library to return ONE book they had thought that they might as well make him take theirs as well. He had grudgingly agreed and so had been forced to take the rest. And Ravenclaws, not to stereotype or anything, but by observation he knew that they sure did read a lot.::

::That done, Justin left Pince to check them back in, and headed over to his favorite section- magical creatures. He wanted to do some background reading on the Hippogryff which they were studying in deapth at the moment. He found a few promising titles and went over to a table near a group of students he recognized from seeing them in the halls over the years.::

::He sat down and flipped open the first book- The Brain Behind the Beast, said to be "a look into the minds of creatures the Ministry has declared dangerous." He was soon completely tuning out everything around him, being too sucked into the book to notice what was going on.::
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Character sheet
Character Name: Morgaine Isolde Fay

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 5:40 pm

Morgaine saw Haru shrug and nod. "I guess that's true, sometimes theres things you'd rather not know." Morgaine nodded in agreement. For example, Morgaine wouldn’t want to know went on inside Voldemort’s head, which was probley dark, scary, and twisted. But on the other hand, knowing what a guy thinks of you would be nice.

Haru grinned and shook his head when Morgaine suggested sneaking into the restricted section for him. "Theres no need for you to go to all that trouble, I can do it." Morgaine saw a smirk grow on his face. Probley looking forward to looking through the restricted section, Morgaine guessed. "Alright, Morgaine. Thanks. I'll take a look around." Morgaine nodded. “Have fun, just be careful in the restricted section if you go. You might run into a few slytherins that you don’t want to run into. It is one of those places people with a dark side go for dark spells and potions.”

. "How long were you there for?". Morgaine answered, “Depends on how much I mess up or the spell or ritual I try doing. A few times I have ended up in the hospital about a week. Nothing to drastic yet.” Morgaine had tried many different spells and rituals, but all of them had different results. "If you like...I could try and help you summon her. I don't mean to sound elite, but..." . Morgaine smiled, “That would be great. Having someone with summoning experience would be quite helpful.” Morgaine wanted to jump for joy. Finally someone who could help her with summoning. “Thanks.”
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
DarkHeart

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 8:56 pm

::Leo nodded and listened to her talk trying to keep it all staight and began to coment on her words.::

"Well yes Dani is quiet mean when she gets dumped I just hope she won't take anything to far, but she'll calm down in a few days and I'm sure you'll be the best of friends. But Dani's the past I'm looking at the future." He grinned.

"Well all the pretty ones get to call me Leo, so you can go right on ahead," He smiled. "Now Shae, that's a lovely name, but not as lovely as your eyes." he grinned. And watched her play with a silver 'S' necklace.::
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 9:05 pm

:: "Leo....I love that name. It makes me think of a lion...and well," She smiled, "I love lions." She blushed a little, and smiled sweetly.

"Well Leo...I am very glad that you love my eyes, and name. But, nothing is as amazing as your beautiful blue eyes. They are just to die for. I feel like I could look into them forever."

As Shae looked into his blue eyes, she asked very clearly, "So you're looking at the future are you? Tell me, Leo, am I in your future?" She said this last part, with almost an exciting tone in her voice, but tried to remain calm.::
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
DarkHeart

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 5:23 pm

::Leo blushed slightly, and looked back into Shae's eyes. He got down on his knee and took her hand in his, "Shaelynne I would be honored if you would take part in my future, because no future of mine would be complete with out you." He'd said this line so many times in his life it was embedded in his mind forever.::

::He stood back up, "So what do you say? Would you like to go to hogsmead with me this saturday?"::
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 5:31 pm

:: Shaelyyne giggled her normal ditzy blonde giggle. Here was a very handsome, and sweet guy. How could she say no that that? She just couldn't. Plus, she really liked Leo.

"Leo," She smiled, "I would just love to! I've never been to Hogsmead before, you know." She almost felt embrassed telling leo this...but then thought that it was kind of sweet. he could show her around...and it would be a really fun date.::
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
DarkHeart

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 5:38 pm

::He chuckled and smiled softly, "This will be a fun trip then,"::

::Leo smiled wide and offered his arm to her, "Would you like me to walk you out of here?" He asked with that dreamy look in his eyes, that was complememted by a lock of hair that fell over his right eye.::
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 5:45 pm

:: A playful smile played across Shaelynne's bright pink lips. She had this thing where she bit the corner of her bottom lip when she was really excited.

"I would just love that." She took his arm, and smiled up at him, as her blonde hair fell into both of her dark blue eyes. She then threw her head backwards in a slow, sweet way to get her hair out of her eyes. Some locks still were in her vision...but she could deal with that.

"Where should we go?" She asked, with a sly smile she rarely used.::
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
DarkHeart

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 9:08 pm

::Leo chuckled, "I don't know, where would you like to go?" His own playful grin spread across his face as he lead her around a few bookcases. The sound of their feet echoed on the floor as they were now the only people in the library at first his thoughts were to take her out to the quidditch pitch and give her a ride on his broom, but he knew that Dani had her team practicing right this moment and if he happened to walk out there with Shae on his arm only after a day, she would curse him so hard St. Mungos wouldn't be able to help him, she had a sorta two week rule. Something about only going out with someone after two weeks had past. She rarely followed her own rule but she was extreamly pissed off when no one else followed it. Mainly the people who had just broken up with her.::

::He looked back at Shae hoping he hadn't missed anything she had said as he was lost in thought, that would be the perfect way to start a new relationship forgetting your girlfriend was right there. He tried to pay attention to her, but thoughts of Danielle's perfected Gilligon Hex, that would beat you up merciously, entered his mind once again. He sighed inwardly and once again reined control on his thoughts trying to concentrate on Shae.::
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 4:55 pm

:: There was a chair near by, that Shae lead Leo too. She then gentley pussed him down into it, and sat on his lap. It wasn't like she weighed much...She put a newly painted pink nailed-hand though his hair.

"Tell me about yourself, Leo." She said sweetly, and smiled at him in her famous Shaelynne way.::
Back to top Go down
MissTemper
MissTemper

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Morgan Alexia Tyler

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 10:23 pm

Morgan walked into the library, Charms book in hand, already to do her essay on Cheering Charms. She was approaching a table when a boy kneeled in her path, in front of Shae, one of her dormmates. She smiled slightly and whispered in her friend's ear as she walked by, dodging Leo as he stood up,

"You better say yes, girl." Morgan then continued on her way, pointedly avoiding the area with Morgaine in it. She sat down in a comfortable arm chair close to a desk she could put her parchment and quill on. She dipped her quill into her bottle of ink and scrawled across the top Cheering Charms-Magickal Mood Adjusters

And that was as far as she got before she opened her Charms book again and hit herself on the head with it. She had promised Fitwick she wouldn't write another sarcastic essay, but the urge to write about how if someone could get close enough to Lord Voldemort to cast a Cheering Charm on him, the whole world would be saved quite a few problems.

To prevent herself from causing her head anymore harm, she placed the Charms book on the table and put her elbows on her knees and her head in her hands. She needed a distraction, badly. Her brown eyes scanned the room and the one person who seemed to be all by themselves was a Ravenclaw boy immersed in a book. ...Exciting day in the library, I see.
Back to top Go down
The_Phoenix
The_Phoenix

Number of posts : 50

Character sheet
Character Name: Kairi Julietta Ryan

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 10:15 pm

Kairi walked into the library, she sat at a deserted table, and took out three pieces of parchment, and her quill. She was going to begin her three letters and she needed as much quiet as she could have. What perfect place then the library? She took a deep breath and exhaled, who to write first, what to say? all kinds of questions running through her mind. I'll write my dad first. Get everything off my chest.

Hey Dad! How are you? Have I done something to you? To earn this....this disrespect? Jason told me what you did. Changing the subject when I'm mentioned, and you didn't even ask how I was? I could've died. Dramatic, yes, but it could happen! What did I do to you Dad? Haven't I been the daughter that you've always wanted? I tried so hard dad, just to please you! Just to give you everything since mom died! I'll understand if you don't write back. Love you Dad. -Kairi.

Tears came to Kairi's eyes once again. She felt like screaming! She stood up, but then quickly sat back down. She didn't want to make a big scene over nothing. She began her next letter, which was to Jason.

My Stupid Brother, how it going for you? I'm really mad.....don't know why though. just thought I would let you know that I wrote dad and questioned him about everything. Am I a good daughter Jason? Be perfectly honest. Gosh, I don't know anything anymore!!! Help! Love ya, Kairi

Kairi stopped for a few minutes, so she could think of what to say to Zane. The she began her letter.

Hey Zane! Well, Jason is right I am a very hot-tempered girl. Yeah, I totally agree with you, about the trust thing, I'm need someone like that! I've been having a lot of problems, ya know, since my mom died. Which Jason probably told you. I was there, witnessed her death. It was horrible Zane, bloody horrible! Well I won't go into great detail, but thats been 6 years ago. When I first started Hogwarts, a week before actually. And since that, everything has gone downhill. My dad is pissed at me, or thinks something is wrong with me, like I'm some kind of burden or something. I don't know why. Jason said that he wouldn't mention me when he came by, or talk about me. Its weird. I don't know why I'm telling you this? I feel so comfortable, hmm wonder why. Are you a therapist or something? I just spilled my whole life problems to you in one letter! well i'm going to go! -Kairi.

She couldn't believe it. She spilled her guts to a guy unknown to her! She started laughing with herself, till Madam Pince "shhhh'ed" her. She put her letters in her bag, and took out her Divination homework. "Stupid planet chart thing!" She whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
MissTemper
MissTemper

Character sheet

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 2:43 pm

"Shh!" Madame Pince's unmistakable "war cry" jolted her from her moment of zoning out. Morgan looked around for the unfortunate person who the 'shh' had been directed at, and the closest person to "Pincer" was Kairi, a girl who was about her age and in her house. Huh, I wonder what she did to set off Pince... she wondered t herself. Of course, bold as she could be, Morgan didn't move to go and talk to her; it would feel a little awkward.

Besides...she had Charms work she had to actually get started on...What was the topic again? Oh yeah...Cheering Charms... Running a hand through her red hair as she did so, Morgan grabbed her parchment and put it on the desk in front of her. She picked up her quill and started writing...a list of names of people who could use one. The list read:

Voldemort
Snape
Madam Pince
Filch
Mrs. Norris
Malfoy-give two just for laughs
Cho Chang (girl cries too much)
Ernie Macmilian-would it make a difference?

She forced herself to stop, and laid her head on top of the parchment, sighing. Her attention span seemed to be failing her today.
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Number of posts : 115

Character sheet
Character Name: Haru Kiryu
Character Age: Sixteen

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 7:32 pm

He noted her nod, and her musing...Haru's silver eyes shimmered over once as he wondered what she contemplated. He smirked, amused. What did it matter what people were thinking? Why did it concern him? They could think whatever they wanted for all he cared. After that rather harsh thought went through his head, he decided that...he wouldn't care anymore about peoples thoughts, and that, he didn't matter whether or not seers could read peoples mind. For some reason, he was growing tired of this topic at an alarmingly fast rate. It was as if, he heard one more mention about it, and his brain would disintegrate.

He was glad when she moved away from that topic, and back to the restricted section. He pondered why people liked going there. Of course, it was for thrill, and to be rebellious. Anyone who wasn't a goody-good liked to get a kick out of doing something they weren't suppose to. That's another reason he thought less rules should be around, for everything. If they weren't there, people wouldn't feel as much as a motive to do it. That was just his opinion, of course. Most adults thought otherwise. He nodded when Morgaine told him that there were some pretty bad people that liked to hang around there. How they were looking up dark spells and potions. He smirked, and responded. "That's what I'd be doing, isn't it?...I leave them alone, they leave me alone." He finished, hoping he was as confident as he sounded. Haru glanced down at his painted black fingernails, then slumped on the table.

“Thanks.”Haru and Morgaine moved along to the hospital and ritual topic. She told him how that it depended how much she screwed up. That meant she had been there more then once. He smiled sympathetically, but it looked amused at the same time. He nodded and smiled,
"You want to try that some time this weekend? Or..." He lowered his voice a little. "Mayhaps during the summer break. Then again, your mother probably won't let you." He blinked and let his gaze leave Morgaine, shifting it over to where he heard giggling. It was Shaelynne, and, that Slytherin boy, Leo. He frowned, and saw her slump down in the boys lag. He lowered one brow and raised the other. Shaking his head, moving his gaze back to Morgaine.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 8:09 pm

:: Shaelynne looked at Morgan when she spoke, and giggled. She leaped off Leo's lap, and followed her. "Great advice, Morgan. Thank you!" She then laughed, and saw that she was making a list of some sort.

"What is that a list of?" She asked, and saw a few names of it. She tilted her head and sat down next to her. "It looks like it's a list of people that no one can stand." Shae then looked over at Haru. Is was talking to that Morganie girl...She then smiled, and said, in a kind of loud, yet kind of quiet voice, "Haru! Hi!" She smiled, and looked back at Morgan. ::
Back to top Go down
featherwinggirl
featherwinggirl

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Krista Dawn

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 9:38 pm

Krista was looking for something to kill time so she wondered into the liberary. Looking at all the oppupants she smiled aumused, "well lets not have to much fun shall we." She muttered as she saw everyone qorking on homework frustrated. Seeing her 'sister' Shea she walked over to her, "Hey girl," then looking at the list she was looking at. Made by the redhead girl that was in their dorm. which was filling up fastthey had five people in that room now. Looking closely at the list she remarked, "Shea, i think it's a list of people who need a cheering charm..."
Back to top Go down
MissTemper
MissTemper

Character sheet

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 8:10 pm

Morgan looked up, somewhat startled that two people had come over to her. She looked down at her list, which was clearly and embarassingly right out in the open. Flushing a little, Morgan turned the list over. She nodded at Krista and explained,

"What Krista said," she smiled. "I just can't seem to focus long enough on this Cheering Charm essay. So...I decided to have a bit more fun. Do you think Flitwick will understand?" The red head highly doubted that he would, considering she was supposed to be very serious about her school work...what a laugh. "Did either of you start working on it yet and want to give me an idea? Or at least some sort of Focusing Charm? It's becoming quite impossible to pay attention today..." She sighed and rubbed her brown eyes. Deciding to just give up on the Charms Essay she grinned at Shae,

"So, are you getting along quite well with Romeo over there?" she teased in a sisterly way. "I hope he's being nice to you or the Gryffindor girls will be giving him a severe ....talkling to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Library
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fated Destiny-
Jump to: