Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Library

Go down 
+8
Briar_Rose
DarkHeart
Algie
Rockingsunset
EaselWeasel
CloakedSchemer
drkangelcat
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Danielle(Dani) Shay Sunset
Character Age: 16
House: Hufflepuff

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 7:27 pm

"Hi Morgaine," Danielle said and looked the girl up and down, she had been silent for most of her and Haru's conversation but now had decided to speak. "I'm Danielle or Dani, either one works."

She laughed, "Wasn't there a Morgaine durning the time of king aruther?" She asked. "It was his sister or wife I can't remember, but she was a witch." Dani looked at her from the way they had described Morgain Le Fay in the books in history this Morgaine looked exactally like the description.
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Haru Kiryu
Character Age: Sixteen
House: Slytherin

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 7:35 pm

Haru gave the cuts little notice, and nodded when she thanked him. 'Her? A suicidal person? I would have never guessed.' he said within his head. That was normal for him, most of the things he would have said, were always thought instead of heard by those around him.

He noticed Morgaine starting to talk and he shrunk away from them. He really didn't feel like talking to either of them anymore, besides. The two of them hadn't had a chance to talk to each other yet, either. He'd leave them in peace and go back to his original spot.

"I'll see you both around." He said flatly, and walked off without another word, and went off to the table he had previously been sitting at.

Once there, he slumped down on the table, arms crossed on the flat surface. He lowered his head down to his arms and sunk there, giving the two girls the idle glance. They seemed as if they wouldn't get along. Not that it mattered much to him. They could fight as much as they wanted, and he wouldn't even left a finger to try and stop them.

After a few minutes, he pulled out his book again and started drawing a woman bowing down to the grim reaper. It was a morbid picture with a dark element about it.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Character sheet
Character Name: Morgaine Isolde Fay

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 8:39 pm

Morgaine listened to Dani greet her and introduce herself, "Hi Morgaine. I'm Danielle or Dani, either one works." Morgaine just smiled, she already knew this, but Dani probley didn’t realize this. She heard Dani laughed, "Wasn't there a Morgaine during the time of king Arthur? It was his sister or wife I can't remember, but she was a witch."

Morgaine nodded, “Half-sister. And actually her name was Morgan. Some muggle stories though do refer to her as Morgaine though. I am actually a descendent of hers, direct bloodline too.” Morgaine loved talking about her relation to Morgan Le Fay for it always seemed to intrigue people.

Morgaine heard Haru then speak, "I'll see you both around." He then walked off to the table he was sitting at previously that day. She saw him slump down and cross his arms on the table’s surface. She then saw him lower his head and glance to them. He then pulled out a notebook and stated doing something in it. Morgaine couldn’t believe he just wandered off like that. She normally didn’t talk to such perky people as Dani.

Morgaine gave a forced smiled to Dani and then said awkwardly, “Umm, well nice meeting you Dani. Well I am going to go talk to Haru a bit.” She then walked slowly over to the table Haru was at and sat down. She looked to Haru and gave him a stare, “What were you thinking leaving me like that? I think it would be obvious I would not feel comfortable around such a perky person.”

Morgaine sighed and pulled out her own notebook. She then sat her legs cross-legged on the chair. She then looked back at Haru and asked, “So what you doing there? Or am I not allowed to know. If you’d like I could let you look at mine if you like?” She held out her notebook just in case he did want to look.
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 9:05 pm

He raised an eyebrow as she spoke to him with such a harsh tongue, he decided to ignore it and reply calmly, as if what she said didn't scare him off. It did, right now he felt her more threatening then usual. When she got agitated, she got scary.

"I wasn't aware of that, couldn't you tell that she made me nervous? No, you couldn't. Just like I couldn't see that you were uncomfortable." He whispered to her. Taking in a breath, he stopped ranting and blew the breath back out slowly. "Sorry, didn't mean to lose co-control." His shy side returned, this seemed to be a usual occurrence for him lately, snapping, then getting all reserved again.

He took her notebook from her, and handed his over, showing the picture of the woman bowing down to the grim reaper, with it's depressing aura. He looked through the stuff she had written and drawn, impressed with it.

"I didn't know you were this...d-deep," He spoke, stuttering on words he thought she might find offensive. "Didn't expect it from you. I'm impress with your art, though. Poetic and drawn." He finished, lingering on the pictures a little longer then on the poems. Poems moved him, it was true, but disturbing, morbid, depressing pictures did more.
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 9:19 pm

Dani heard their conversation, she wasn't prepared to let them know she could hear about anything in this room with her naturally enhanced hearing. 'Me, perky?' she thought. Most of the Hufflepuffs had called her morbid, but then again those weren't Hufflepuffs and they were used to morbid. She sighed and took out her notebook again, leaning against the bookshelve she began to draw, after awhile the dark lines started to look like a face, someone crying. She seemed pleased and put the book down and put her full weight against the shelve, she heard a groan from the pressure and within seconds the bookshelve caved back taking Danielle with it.

She swore loudly in surprise and her eyes flashed to their dangerous purple.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 9:19 pm

Morgaine released her stare as Haru began to respond in a whispert aware of that, couldn't you tell that she made me nervous? No, you couldn't. Just like I couldn't see that you were uncomfortable."[/I]. Morgaine nodded in understandment. She hadn’t realized, but it was so hard to read him sometimes. Haru began drifting back into his shy shell and said, [I"Sorry, didn't mean to lose co-control."[/I]

Haru took her book and Morgaine took his. She saw his sketch of a woman bowing down to the grim reaper. It was a depressing picture, but Morgaine could almost feel her self connected to it in a way. It reminded her of her enslavement to the dark lord. She stared at the picture her eyes drawn to it. After a bit she looked more through the book reading the poems and gazing at the artwork. Morgaine admired his skill.

She did not look back up intill she heard Haru speak again. "I didn't know you were this...d-deep," he spoke stuttering again. "Didn't expect it from you. I'm impressed with your art, though. Poetic and drawn.". Morgaine smiled at his complement. “Thank you,” she spoke and glanced back at his book turning the page. “And I am impressed by yours too. Such beautiful work. I admire your talent. And the picture of the woman bowing to the grim raper, it is…amazing. So, full of feeling.” Morgaine looked up and smiled.
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 9:57 pm

Haru finished looking through her book and pushed it back towards her on the table. He admired her work as she did his. With the complements Morgaine was feeding him that faint blush came back to his pale complexion.

He watched her look through his stuff, tense, wondering the reaction. With the stuff that she had, she could not call him disgusting for the things he created, or she'd be a hypocrite. He watched her intently, silvery gray eyes studying her every move.

When she started going on about the picture he just finished, with the woman and the grim reaper, he couldn't help but smile. Morgaine really did know how to fish out complements to someone, it certain did do a number on his low self of steam for the time being, that would ware off after a walk through the hallways, though.

"T-thanks." It was such a small word that came out so often. "Your stuff is great, too. I...don't mean to sound rude or anything, but, deep down, we're r-really...well, r-really a-alike." He finished, blushing further. He didn't have any feelings of love for this girl, but talking with her, made him get nervous. He didn't want to screw up and say anything wrong. Haru blushed further, just saying these things.

He knew that their friendship couldn't last in the Common Room though, there she had to put on her act for her so called friends. He wondered why she didn't just leave them and come join him and Jeremy. They wouldn't mind.

"Hey...Morgaine, I-I..noticed something..." He started, but shook his head at her, deciding not to forth with it. Maybe he could get Jeremy to ask instead, it seemed as if his new friend had more confidence then he did anyways. "...Nevermind, i-its not important." He finished and left that topic there, not wanting to touch it.
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 10:18 pm

Danielle rubbed her head where many books had landed, she rolled over and dug under a few of the scattered paperbacks to find her bag. Not finding it a rare sense of panic filled her she dug deeper throwing things behind her. Tears started to spill from her eyes and her vision blurred, finally she found it under the largest pile of books. She clutched the black friend to her fleeting sense of panic still at large, her eyes remained their purple and she took deep breaths trying to rid her body of the forgin feeling.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 11:46 pm

Morgaine saw push her book back and blush at her compliments. ”T-thanks.”, he spoke, "Your stuff is great, too. I...don't mean to sound rude or anything, but, deep down, we're r-really...well, r-really a-alike." After speaking he blushed more. Morgaine smiled, “Yes, we do seem a lot alike. And no you don’t sound rude.”

"Hey...Morgaine, I-I...noticed something..." Haru began but shook his head, "...Nevermind, i-its not important.". Morgaine wanted to ask what he was going to say, but she could tell he was to nervous to talk about it. Morgaine looked into his eyes with caring eyes and smiled. She wanted to make sure he realized that she wouldn’t be cruel or snappy right now. Maybe in the common room if Sky was about or any other place with Sky. Sky would tell Morgaine’s mother if she saw her talking to Haru. And if her mother knew great harm would come to Morgaine.
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 11:52 pm

He nodded, and then spoke again, resisting the stuttering now. "Glad to hear it." He said with a tone of amusement tracing his words and making them seem more friendly. He crossed his arms over his scrawny waist and looked up at her when she started on what he had been trying to get out before.

He coughed and noticed the friendly gleam in her eyes, it made him want to look away, but he didn't. Haru held his confidence with her high, and he decided that, she was okay to explain this to,

"I was just wondering, why do you hang out with Sky and those other nasty Slytherin's? Jeremy and I wouldn't mind you hanging around us. We know deep down you're not mean like them." He finished, and looked away now, preparing for a detailed explanation on why she wasn't hanging around them, or a snappy insult. He shrugged, either way it didn't matter. He had offered her his and Jeremy's friendship and that was enough in depth socializing for him.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 12:08 am

Morgaine continued smiling, a thing she rarely did unless forced. She heard Haru speak up again,"I was just wondering, why do you hang out with Sky and those other nasty Slytherin's? Jeremy and I wouldn't mind you hanging around us. We know deep down you're not mean like them." When he finished he looked away from Morgaine. Morgaine sighed. How could she explain this for his understanding?

She bit her lip, looking away for a second and then looked back. Letting out another sigh she said, “If only it were as easy as you make it seem. The only way I could hang with the two of you is in secret. You see I hang with Sky and the other Slytherins is because I must. I never chose to be dark, evil, or cruel., I was forced. Forced by my wretched mother and father. If Sky saw me talking to you or even glancing to long at you without a snarl she would tell my mother. If my mother ever found out I would be tortured, beat, cursed to oblivion. Whatever she seemed fir. In fact when she saw me talking to a muggleborn, or mudblood as she called them. I was stuck in the dungeon below our mansion for a week with barely a speck of food or drink.” Morgaine looked down. She had never told anyone any of this before. “I wish I could just be your guy’s friend. But it doesn’t work so easily.”
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 12:43 am

Haru couldn't help feeling a little hurt at her words, only being able to hang out with them in secrecy. He sighed and let it go, noticing that she was going to continue speaking. His eyes widened at each word she said and grew more concerned. 'So that explains it.'

His brows furrowed when she spoke of her mother. His own, he never met much, and never could again, now that she was deceased. Haru glared at nothing in particular when she explained about how she was abused by her mother, and the dungeon that she was kept in. So she was betrayed by her family too, that explained her darker side.

After she finished, he gave her a light awkward pat on the shoulder.

"Why don't you just leave her? Don't you have any other family or friends you could live with?" He asked, he would offer her a place at his house, were it not for his mental, abusive father. He understood though, it could be difficult to leave a family member behind.

"You could call those muggle child services, too..." He suggested, knowing that that probably wouldn't work. Morgaine's mother was a witch, he presumed, and she would be able to have her way with any muggle that crossed her.

He sighed and finished, "I understand if you can't though. It's hard." He removed his hand from her shoulder and lay it to rest limply at his side.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 9:30 am

Morgaine looked back up to Haru as he put his hand on her shoulder and he asked, "Why don't you just leave her? Don't you have any other family or friends you could live with?". Morgaine let out another sigh. Haru even suggested calling muggle child services. Morgaine knew her mother would just hex them if they tried taking Morgaine. "I understand if you can't though. It's hard." he spoke again and removed his hand from her shoulder.

“I wish I could just leave, but she is to strong and powerful. If I tried to run she would catch me. Trust me I have tried to run away and I just got cruciod countless times.” Morgaine had to fight back tears over the memories of all the pain. Her mother was so horrid, oh so very horrid.
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 12:15 pm

His eyes widened when she mentioned the times that she had tried to escape, and what they resulted in. Haru sighed and shrunk back in his chair.

"Parents are cruel." He said flatly, not carrying that topic on. He let his eyes drift to the table and away from Morgaine's stare. It was after all completely his fathers fault that everything went wrong in his life. It seemed that way for Morgaine as well.

"You're sixteen, correct? You've only got one more years that you have to live with her." He crossed his arms on the table and leaned his head down on them, black hair falling infront of his eyes. Seventeen wasn't an adult, but it was of age in the wizarding world. That's when you could cast spells without having to be at Hogwarts. Wouldn't that be nice. Haru longed for when they could to that. Oh he'd show his father...He scowled absent mindedly without even knowing Morgaine could hear him.

"You could try informing the Ministry of Magic." He suggested boredly, it was a dumb suggestion. The Ministry was always busy and rarely available. He and Itchi had tried calling it on Haru's father before, but, they never got through to an actually wizard or witch. They tried several times but nothing ever got done.

"Once you've completed Hogwarts, you should just go find an apartment to live at, and leave your mother. She wouldn't know where you are." Another suggestion popped out of his mouth. He really had to stop being so bold, this wasn't like him. He knew Morgaine and him could only be friends in secrecy and she'd be mean again if ever infront of her other Slytherin friends. It would be hard to believe she was only playing an act. He brushed that thought off and awaited her to contradict his suggestions. He believe that there was a possible contradiction to all of them.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 6:30 pm

Morgaine crossed her arms on the table and sort of slouched. "Parents are cruel." Haru spoke and Morgaine nodded in agreement. She noticed him look away and wondered if his parents also were as cruel as hers.

"You're sixteen, correct? You've only got one more years that you have to live with her." Morgaine couldn’t wait till the day she was seventeen, she would seek revenge on her mother’s evil ways. That wretched woman would pay.

"You could try informing the Ministry of Magic." Haru suggested, but Morgaine shook her head. “My mother has connections with Ministry people.” She noticed Haru seem to trail off in thought and scowl. She could tell the scowl wasn’t directed at her and probley someone in his thoughts.

”Once you've completed Hogwarts, you should just go find an apartment to live at, and leave your mother. She wouldn't know where you are.". Morgaine sighed. She had thought of that before, but she had soon realized it wouldn’t work. “My mother is a seer, like myself. She would know before I went were I was going or she would see some vision after letting her know my location. She is a powerful, cruel witch.”

She then remembered Haru’s scowl and asked in a concerned voice, “Earlier why did you scowl? If you do not wish to tell me I understand. I am just…curious.” She understood Haru might not wish to speak about it. He seemed very secretive. She was surprised he had even shown his book to her earlier. Morgaine suddenly realized she never handed back his book. She then handed his book back, “Sorry, forgot to hand it back.”
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 6:04 pm

Haru barely listened as she explained how his suggestions wouldn't work. He nodded at the appropriate times, though, not having her voice completely blocked out. He shifted his gaze quickly to her when she spoke of how her mother and her were Seers. Haru had heard of Seers. He never fully believed they existed, but, he wanted to. Seers had visions of the future, things in the present and sometimes, they could read people's minds.

He tilted his head on his arms slowly and let his mouth fall open a little as he drifted off into thoughts about Seers. He shut it quickly once he came back to reality. Pondering whether or not she was telling the truth. After all, she had no proof to show she was telling the truth, Morgaine could simply be seeking attention.

He shrugged most of his thoughts off, but they were still stabbing in the back of his mind the whole time he spoke with her, and would remain there, until he had proof she was a seer. Then, they would change and morph into something else.

He sat his head back upright and starred across the room as she questioned about how he had scowled earlier. He hadn't recalled scowling...but looking back a bit, he did remember thoughts of his father. He supposed one had slipped out without him realizing it.

He gave her a look and shook his head, as if to say, 'Sorry. I can't tell you.' but, a different answer came out of his lips,

"It was nothing, don't worry about it." He said boredly it was something. He just didn't want to say that, especially to her. Maybe though, she would be the best person to admit it to, she had understanding of abusive parents, and they spoke quite throughly it together.

"Hm?" He said, as she handed back his book, he had forgotten she had taken it as well. He grinned and took it back. "Oh, yes, thank you. I had forgotten, as well." A little laugh shone through his darker smile and he placed it on the table, under the safe grasp of his hands.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 9:36 am

Morgaine looked at him curiously and caring. Haru spoke in a normal bored voice, "It was nothing, don't worry about it." Morgaine looked at him skeptically. It was obviously something, but it seemed something she may not wish to push. Even as she decided not to push it her mind was begging to know. She had a bit of an issue not knowing things, but in some cases she will force herself to ignore things no matter how much she wants to know.

"Hm? Oh, yes, thank you. I had forgotten, as well." Haru spoke and laugh a little while taking back the book. Morgaine grinned and in voice that was obviously just playful joking, “Was that a laugh I just heard Haru? Alert the media.”. She chuckled. Morgaine seemed to have actually made a real friend. It amazed her.

Morgaine couldn’t think of much else to talk about. She gazed around the library nonchalant. Her eyes picked up on an isle of bookshelves about divination. She smiled, that was always a subject she excelled in, being a seer and all. She then looked back at Haru, “Are you any good at divination?”
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 5:59 pm

Haru noticed her looking at him with a bizarre look on her face. He blushed and looked away then took a white pen out and started doodling on the cover of his notebook, the notebook was black so the white was very visible over the black.

He tilted his head back up when she made a joke and grinned, not able to think of anything else to add on to it, or come back with it. He stopped grinning and looked back down at his notebook.

He tilted his head when she started on about divination then shrugged at her.
"I only went in that class one year, it isn't one of my areas of expertise. I wasn't to fond of the teacher, either. I had gone in the first year that we got a chance to do so, third year. But I didn't reenter in fourth year." He then realized he began sounding like that Ravenclaw girl who was just at a table near them. "Sorry, I'm rambling about myself." He blushed and looked at the bottom of her chair legs. "So..um, what about you?" Haru asked. He was referring to the Divination question, he hoped she realized that. Haru left his gaze on the chair legs, still embarrassed at himself.

"I hear you...create spells, is that true?" He smiled at the chair legs. "That's pretty amazing." Haru had never successfully created a spell but, he had performed rituals, being a follower of Lucifer. His father had taught him how to do a lot of those. One of the important things was a devil star circle and seven candles, but only six of them were to be lit.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 6:18 pm

Morgaine smiled as Haru answered her question. "I only went in that class one year, it isn't one of my areas of expertise. I wasn't to fond of the teacher, either. I had gone in the first year that we got a chance to do so, third year. But I didn't reenter in fourth year. Sorry, I'm rambling about myself. So..um, what about you?" Morgaine chuckled. He never really seemed to like talking about himself. Morgaine shrugged. “You weren’t rambling, Haru. I am alright, I guess. The teacher doesn’t like me much though. She doesn’t like the fact I am a better seer than her.”

She then heard Haru say."I hear you...create spells, is that true? That's pretty amazing.". Morgaine nodded. “I have, but not often. I prefer practicing ancient spells from my family’s book of shadows. But anyways I am not to good at making up spells that much. There are many people at this school better than I am. How bout you? Ever made a spell or anything of that sorts?” Morgaine asked curiously. She loved hearing about Haru’s life. He may think she wouldn’t want to here, but she did. She had the sort of thought friends should know as much about each other as possible. That way they don’t say something stupid.
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 11:30 pm

He wanted to say, 'Oh' when she stated he wasn't rambling. But, he realized that would sound idiotic. He smiled to himself, and her, when she mentioned how the professor didn't like her for being a better seer. "That's to bad. Yet, at the same time. It can be mildly amusing to argue with Professors." He said, with the slightest tone of a amusement in his voice. He cleared it away and continued with their conversation.

'Ah, I had nearly forgotten. She's a seer. Still something I barely believe...' He raised a skeptical eyebrow at her.
"I'm not to educated on what a Seer can do. Perhaps one time if we're ever alone, you could demonstrate." Haru said, not sounding the slightest bit interested. Of course, that was the exact opposite on what he was. He was very interested in what she had to show him. If it was true. "Mind reading, and receiving premonitions. Am I right?" Haru questioned her, sounding a little to confident that time. He had gotten to this point with Morgaine where he no longer felt uncomfortable to talk to her with, but, he hadn't become completely friendly with her yet.

Haru listened to her explain how she was practicing ancient spells, and how she wasn't very talented with actually creating spells. He nodded at the appropriate times during her little explanation. Then he came up with a question. Those dark ancient spells could be useful. Especially during his rituals. He smiled darkly at her then spoke, "Morgaine...If you're family doesn't mind, could I borrow the books you're finished with? I'd like to improve my knowledge on spells, and, that could be useful." He finished.

Morgaine questioned him if he did anything of the sort. He did, he did dark, demonic rituals, and had always been more advanced with dark magic. Would he want to tell her about the Rituals though? Morgaine was aware that he followed Lucifer, but that may be pushing it. He decided, that he would take the risk.

Haru slowly leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear, his tone was almost, frightened. He wasn't sure he wanted to tell her, afraid of her reaction. He shuddered any nasty thoughts of, and whispered. "Can you promise not to mention this to anyone?" He said, nervously. "And that means not even Jeremy." Haru finished and leaned back away from her, starring into her eyes seriously.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 10:55 am

Morgaine nodded at Haru’s statement of it being fun to argue with teachers. It was, especially Mgonagol[sp?]. "I'm not to educated on what a Seer can do. Perhaps one time if we're ever alone, you could demonstrate. Mind reading, and receiving premonitions. Am I right?" Morgaine nodded. He was probley skeptical, she thought. Really the only other seer around hear was a crazy divination’s professor, so she could understand him being skeptical. “We will have to sometime. Though it doesn’t always work how I want, being I haven’t had full training in the art of seeing, so things can be fuzzy or well random. But no I can’t read minds. I get premonitions is all.”

Morgaine noticed a slight interest pop into Haru’s at the mention of ancient spells, "Morgaine...If you're family doesn't mind, could I borrow the books you're finished with? I'd like to improve my knowledge on spells, and, that could be useful." Morgaine smiled, “Well I can give you a list of books at the library, lend some books I have in my dorm, and make another list for books I have read at home. Unfortunately I can’t let you borrow my family book of shadows.

Morgaine noticed Haru lean closer and then he whispered in her ear, "Can you promise not to mention this to anyone? And that means not even Jeremy." He leaned back and she saw a look of complete seriousness in his eyes. Morgaine nodded. She was always good at keeping secrets just not staying away from knowing them. The nervousness of Haru’s voice almost worried Morgaine, so she truly did want to know what bothered his voice so. Of course maybe the nervousness was from being almost afraid to tell Morgaine.
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 11:51 pm

//McGonagall, I think.\\

Haru listened to her explain what benefits that she got from being a seer. It would be neat if it was, in fact true. Haru didn't fully believe her on this one. It was hard to do so. Quite useful, if the art of a seer was true, though. He decided to speak as if he did believe her, to be more polite. "Interesting, so this is something that runs in the family?" He asked, raising his hands up to his chin and folding them together then resting his chin on them. A total serious and into the conversation look. "To bad about the mind reading thing. That would be very helpful, in any situation, really." He said flatly. 'Although...I'd rather not know, sometimes. If it was something nasty.' he almost grinned, her not being able to read minds really benefited his unbelieving of this art.

Haru nodded as she explained what she could do to help him get these books. "Sure, a list. Which section?" He asked, with a raised eyebrow. The restricted section was, something he had snuck into before to get away from the dorm, but, regardless, he didn't really like going there still. He nodded again when she said he couldn't borrow the Family's book of shadows. "I understand." He said plainly, with a friendly tone tracing his two single words. He did understand, this was something his family would absolutely forbid, and, he may forbid it as well. Family things were meant to be for the family, and the family only. Hence the name "Family object".

"I may be getting a little worked up about this, but, it frightens most people." Haru said with a tone of caution in his voice, it was something most people avoided him for. He doubt it would drive Morgaine to that though, she was to do weird and strange things, for example. A book of shadows. Didn't sound to appealing to the normal person. Wizard or muggle. Haru opened his mouth again to continue, his voice was very quiet. "Well, as you are aware..." He tapped the pendant on his necklace. "I perform rituals based on this logic. A few times, I've managed to summon things. My father was not impressed, because I couldn't banish them again. I wasn't strong enough." He paused and then spoke again, "It involves lots of candles. I find the easiest way to do the candles is to have seven of them, because seven is the "lords" number and then only light six of them, you know who's number that is." Haru closed his eyes and concentrated, he traced a devils star on the table and it alight faintly for a few seconds, but burnt out quickly. "And using that. It's something that I practice. In short words, it's summoning demonic spirits, really. There's lot's of muggles that do this to, but it's more powerful when wizards do it." He finished and looked at her, as if getting ready to flinch.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 6:09 pm

Morgaine smiled as Haru talked. "Interesting, so this is something that runs in the family? To bad about the mind reading thing. That would be very helpful, in any situation, really." Morgaine nodded at his question and shrugged and his statement about mind reading, “Mind reading could be helpful, but personally I wouldn’t want to really pry into people’s minds. Some would be to scary and some to happy.” Morgaine chuckled.

Haru then spoke again "Sure, a list. Which section?" Morgaine thought for a second where she had found books. “Well there are a good few spells all over the library, mainly in magic history shelves, but if you want any really good, powerful spells I would suggest sneaking into the restricted section. But of course if you don’t want to go in the restricted section I could sneak some books for you.” Morgaine smiled again. She loved the restricted section. If there was anything to know it was in there.

Haru kept is hushed tone and spoke about what he wanted her to keep secret. "I may be getting a little worked up about this, but, it frightens most people. Well, as you are aware..." He spoke and tapped the devil’s cross. "I perform rituals based on this logic. A few times, I've managed to summon things. My father was not impressed, because I couldn't banish them again. I wasn't strong enough. It involves lots of candles. I find the easiest way to do the candles is to have seven of them, because seven is the "lords" number and then only light six of them, you know who's number that is." Morgaine nodded. She knew whose number it was. She may not have followed the belief, but she had read about it a few times. Haru closed his eyes and traced a symbol Morgaine was not familiar with on the table and it lit faintly for a few seconds. Morgaine eyes filled with interest. That was a bit cool in her opinion. She always liked things she did not know how to do. "And using that. It's something that I practice. In short words, it's summoning demonic spirits, really. There's lot's of muggles that do this to, but it's more powerful when wizards do it." Morgaine nodded in interest. “That’s cool. You know the whole summoning things. I have been trying to summon something, but not a demonic spirit, but actually the spirit of an ancestor of mine. You probley have heard mention of her before, like in History of Magic being as she was one of the major witches during the time of the great Merlyn. Her name was Morgan Le Fay. Well anyway I haven’t been able to successfully get her to come to me, instead I end up with some injury making me go to the Hospital Wing.”
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Character sheet
Character Name: Shaelynne Lilyanna Heartwell
House: Gryffindor

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 8:51 pm

:: "I truely hope they have it...I need that book." Shaelynne said, as she entered the library. She looked around, and notced the few people in it. She walked over to the far side, to look for the book her little brother had asked her to get him.

She smiled at the people that she walked by, when she walked by one table, however, she tripped (again) and fell on her stomache. "Oww..." she muttered, and then stood back up.

"I can't believe I keep falling." She said, and looked at the male and female that she was infront of. She then stood up, and felt her cheeks turn bright red. "Sorry." she said to the two Slytherins. She then noticed that her prefect's badge fell off.

She swiftly picked it up, and smiled a sweet smile, and wordlessly, walked away.

I can't believe I just didn't say anything to them...I'm always so talkative...Oh well...maybe I just have too much stuff on my mind. Shaelynne thought, and sighed to herself as she looked for the book Maxwell wanted.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
DarkHeart

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 12:57 am

:;Kenith's head turned despite the fact that he wasn't looking at the gorgeous girl who had just walked in. Shaelynne, the new Gryffindor prefect only choosen because she was prefect at MAWS some American Wizarding school. Kenith's eyes followed her as she made another one of her moves that involved falling on the floor, she seemed to do that alot, but none-the-less he walked around the backs of a few bookcases until he had found the place where she'd stopped.::

::He decided with a more sly approch with the cruelty that women usually mistook for strength. He walked over to her and rested his hand over his head and leaned softly on the bookcase.::

"Well, well Miss. Heartwell is in the library and she hasn't knocked over a bookcase yet, this is quiet rare." He laughed softly, "How are you Shae?" he said in his very sly yet kind voice.

::He willed her with his mind thinking that she would look up into his clear blue eyes, that could hold the attention of any girl. But he wasn't willing just any girl to look into them right now, this was Shaelynee Heartwell, the one girl that his ex-girlfriend Danielle Shay Sunset had talked about quiet often explainning how she hated her. Leo of course didn't see why Dani did but he'd left her just the day before and she'd taken it quiet well admitting she was going to break it off herself soon and had gone back to drawing a wolf howling at the moon. Kenith waited for Shaylynne to responed looking down at her blonde head of hair.::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Library
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fated Destiny-
Jump to: