Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Library

Go down 
+8
Briar_Rose
DarkHeart
Algie
Rockingsunset
EaselWeasel
CloakedSchemer
drkangelcat
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Annabelle Bailey
Character Age: 15
House: Hufflepuff

Library Empty
PostSubject: Library   Library Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 5:22 pm

Welcome to Library! Check out a book, get some studying done, just don't be to loud! Madame Pince hears all!
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Character sheet
Character Name: Morgaine Isolde Fay
Character Age: 16
House: Slytherin

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 9:26 pm

Morgaine walked into the library with her book bag hung from her shoulder, situated to her side. The library was just the place for her to look up a few spells. Morgaine stopped in front the vast amounts of bookshelves, debating on were to start her search. She finally picked a section that looked dark and empty, almost seemed as a section few looked through. She walked in and let her eyes search the various titles on the dusty old books.

Her eyes finally stopped on a book titled, ‘Morgan Le Fay: The Evil Sister of Arthur’. Morgaine glared at the title. She did not think of her as evil, just a woman who made poor choices like everyone else. Her choices were driven by fury and jealousy by the favoritism her mother showed to Arthur. Morgaine understood this.

She decided not to focus too much on the book for she did not have forever in the library. Her eyes once again began searching through the titles. She did not find really anything of interest until her eyes laid upon a book titled, ‘Love Magic’. She debated on whether to grab it for she knew fate was not to be messed with and love magic usually tempted fate.

Curiosity finally overcame her and she grabbed the book. She walked the end of the section she was in to a bare wall. She sat on the ground with her back to the wall and opened the book. She read it’s table of contents and found something that peaked her interest. There in the bindings of the book was a spell how to find your soul mate. Interested she grabbed some parchment, ink, and a quill from her bag and then opened the book to the page that the spell was on.

Knowing Madam Pince might look her at oddly if she checked out the book, Morgaine decided it would be best to copy the spell onto parchment for, if she chose to, use later on. So, with that decided, she began coping the spell.
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Haru Kiryu
Character Age: Sixteen

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 10:05 pm

Haru came up from the damp dungeons, taking slowly, slumped over steps. His strides were even, but messy. Of course, his black poetry notebook was held in his left arm, which was held tightly against his body. He wore a long, baggy sweater today because he didn't want anyone to see the scars showing on his wrists. His black hair was more kept today then usual, and he wore tight black pants which hugged his thin, sickly legs. His gray eyes were more dazed and dull from the drugs he took this morning.

He really was trying to get off the drugs, but it was difficult, being addicted for so many years. He stared at the floor as he made his way to the library, maybe he'd run into Jeremy. If not, then he'd rather be alone. At least at the library no one could really bug him, or so he hoped, they were suppose to be quiet in the library. He could concentrate on his poetry.

He opened the door to the library and stepped in, he gazed around the room slowly, he drift past most of the students he recognized but paused on Morgaine. 'Damn...She's here, I'll just avoid contact with her.' he gave her a meaningful look then took a seat at a table quite far away from her and put his black pen down to the paper,

"You slip on the boots of apathy and walk quietly out of my life, leaving me to bleed in my dank cell. Your answering machine lashes out at me, and I cut my phone line. The memories of your sharp tongue attack me, and I push the blade into my flesh, digging away at my shattered life."

How that poem reminded him of the how he had to leave Itchi behind. He shook his head, knowing he'd never get Itchi out of his head. He wondered what his life would have turned into if he had never met him.

Haru let a frown slide onto his face, this Jeremy boy really reminded him of Itchi. Haru didn't want any feelings to slip lose for Jeremy, though. He shook his head again. No no, this just wouldn't work, if he wanted to be friends with Jeremy he could show him any feelings of love.

'Are you stupid? Love is idiocy, you only just met this boy properly a little while ago, and you're already falling for him. You can't do that, get to know him better, and you'll see he's not worth it. Besides, if you fall in love again you'll only be broken further.' his mind told him harshly.

Haru glanced around, no one was looking, he put his hands around the table and slipped a needle into his skin, he quietly put it into his pocket before falling asleep. Poetry book left open on the table.
Back to top Go down
EaselWeasel
EaselWeasel

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Ako St.George
House: Ravenclaw

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 12:59 am

Ah, the Hogwarts library. Any studious witch and/or wizard's dream. However, Ako was not a studious witch. Sure, as far as she knew, she was a Prefect now, but still. Studying was not something she enjoyed, although she excelled at her studies. That was the main reason she had been stuck in Ravenclaw. Ravenclaw, famous for the geniuses it churned out. Or would that be genii? She'd have to look it up. She made her way into the library,with a bounce in her step and her pigtails bobbing as she walked.

Today she had black eyeliner and some sort of electric blue makeup smeared on her eyelids. She had on a faded old black long-sleeved turtleneck sweater-dress that created the amazing illusion that she had hips. Silver boots stretched from her toes to her knees, and new black stockings occupied the space between the dress and the boots.

As she scanned the library she saw some Ravenclaws studying as hard as they could, Hufflepuffs talking amongst themselves or finishing late homework, or just doodling on parchment, and a lone sleeping Slytherin boy who looked like he could reeeeeally use a hug. He didn't seem like he'd be too keen to accept said hug, though.

She traipsed through the rows of bookshelves, examining a dusty tome here or there, finally picking out a few of them: Encyclopedia of Magical Ailments, Contagious Curses And You, and The Great Big Book Of Infectious Diseases. As you could tell, diseases were one of Ako's favorite subjects. She held her books out in front of her, and schlepped them over to a table near the sleeping Slytherin, and dropping them on the tabletop with a loud THUNK that made Madame Pince cringe and glare as Ako threw her best regretful apologetic look in her direction. Time fer sum lernin'!
Back to top Go down
http://easelweasel.deviantart.com/gallery
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 1:26 am

Haru jumped nearly a foot in the air at the loud thud. He was obviously a very light sleeper, he slammed his poetry booklet shut when he noticed where the sound had came from and sent a nasty glare at the girl.

"This...is a library, isn't it?" He asked as if she was an idiot. Oops, maybe he shouldn't have said that, after all, he didn't want anymore enemies. He blinked a few times and rubbed his eyes then muttered to the girl, "Sorry."

He suddenly made a move for his pocket and tensed up, but then his shoulders sagged again and he was relieved when he found the needle was still in his pocket. He didn't much feel like writing anymore, so he decided to try sketching a Hufflepuff sitting at a table alone, reading.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 10:05 am

Morgaine finished copying the spell and placed the parchment and quill in her book bag. She then put the book back in its dusty spot on the bookshelf. As Morgaine began to leave the row of bookshelves she was between she heard a THUNK. She walked a bit faster to the end of the section and peered out. It seemed the noise was from a Ravenclaw girl from her year. She did not know her name, but recognized her from class. She was skinny with blonde and brown hair wearing a turtleneck dress.

Morgaine was about to just leave her minds thoughts from the table, but then she saw Haru, the boy she was so cruel to in the common room. She wanted to say sorry, but she knew she couldn’t. Not with the Ravenclaw girl there anyway. Unless… Morgaine thought.

She pulled out a parchment and quill and began writing.
The words that she writ on the paper said:
Dear Haru,
I am sorry if I have wronged you. Do not let word of my
apology get out though. If it does horrible things could
happen to me. But it is true when I say I am sorry. I had
no right to mistreat you the way I did. I hope you forgive
me.
Morgaine
P.S. Remember don’t say a thing about this.

She put the quill back in her bag and then pulled out her wand. She folded the paper and then put her wand to it. After muttering a spell the paper took off in Haru’s direction. When it landed in front of him, Morgaine walked over to another row of shelves and began looking through the books.
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 12:30 pm

He sighed and rolled his eyes, putting the poetry book away in a cloth bag that was covered in patches and random slogans all over. Haru gazed around the room, eyes still in a daze from the previous drugs he had taken.

He noticed a paper soaring to the air and watched which direction it was going, he then noticed it came towards him. He let it land on the table in front of him and look around, wondering who it came from. He shrugged and opened it up, praying it wasn't a howler.

His silver gaze fell down to the words written on the parchment,
I am sorry if I have wronged you. Do not let word of my
apology get out though. If it does horrible things could
happen to me. But it is true when I say I am sorry. I had
no right to mistreat you the way I did. I hope you forgive
me.
Morgaine
P.S. Remember don’t say a thing about this.

He glanced around the room as to where Morgaine might be, but didn't find her, he pocketed the apology note and decided for now he would forgive her. It didn't mean that he was going to be her friend, just, not hostile towards her anymore. Still gazing around the room, his eyes caught Morgaine, he stood up and walked towards her.

"Thanks." He said quietly, and awaited a reply from her.

"Don't worry, I don't tell a-an-anyone." He finished, stuttering quite clearly on the last word. He grimaced at himself, honestly wishing his voice wouldn't crack like that so often.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 12:39 pm

Morgaine heard footsteps behind her and turned to look. It was Haru. ”Thanks. Don't worry, I don't tell a-an-anyone. He spoke to her. Morgaine smiled, a real thankful smile, and and said, “Thank you Haru.”

Morgaine was happy that he seemed to have forgiven her. Whether he befriended her or not, she did not care as long as he forgave her. She turned back to the bookshelf, her eyes glancing at the books for a second and then turned back to Haru with her eyes soft and kind. “Know any good books?” She asked in a sweet voice she rarely used.
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 6:01 pm

He nodded, and then turned his eyes over to where she was searching, a book. Heh, reading, something he rarely did.

"I only really read muggle horror books and fantasy. Don't think there's anything here that looks good to me." He took a glance at the book she was holding, but couldn't distinguish the title. He shrugged then opened his mouth to speak again.

"What book are you looking for?" He asked, the stuttering drifting from his voice, and confidence building. Morgaine, if you weren't hostile with her, she wasn't so bad. Or so it seemed. The new voice she was using, he couldn't tell if she was joking around with her, or if it was a friendly voice that she used, solely among friends. Did Morgaine think of him as a friend? He wondered. If that was the case, she didn't seem to bad. He would try.

"A spell book?" Haru finished with a bored tone playing in his voice. He wasn't really all that bored, it was just the normal one he used.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 6:19 pm

Morgaine listened to him answer. "I only really read muggle horror books and fantasy. Don't think there's anything here that looks good to me." He explained. Morgaine had read some muggle stories before; of course it infuriated her father when he found out. Morgaine remembered how some of the muggles’ fictional stories were similar to some actual wizarding reality.

She then heard Haru ask, "What book are you looking for? A spell book?”. Morgaine thought for a bit and then shrugged. “I don’t have anything particular in mind, just something to pass time.” She explained, “ A good poetry book wouldn’t be bad. I love poetry. I know, I Morgaine, cruel-hearted slytherin likes poetry. But, I don’t know I just like how well it can express one’s feelings, so you know how they feel.”

Morgaine looked into his grey eyes and smiled. Morgaine knew it probley wasn’t wise to socialize with him, given what trouble it could get her into, but right know she didn’t much care. She was happy talking with him, he was kind.
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 6:27 pm

At the mention of poetry, his eyes drifted from the bookshelves and to her.

"You like poetry?" He questioned, with an amused tone of voice, he smirked at her. "It's nothing to be ashamed of."

"I really haven't been able to find much poetry at this library, muggle libraries have it. Or, you could use the internet, that's where I find most of mine." He held out his book, but kept a firm grasp on it, showing that he obviously wasn't willing to share. "I write it too, what about you?" He gazed at anything she might be holding, wondering whether she kept her poems in there.

"If you don't want to tell me, I understand." He said softly, turning away from her and back towards the bookshelves. He glanced at the title of each one, he managed to find three poetry books, the first two were sappy.

"Humorers wizarding poems" and "Magical animals poetry" he shook his head at those two, but his eyes lingered on the third, "Angst poetry." the book had a darker colour to it, and the words were in gray, barely visible over the faded black. He pulled the book out of it's slot and held it out to Morgaine.

"I'm not aware if you're into this style, but here." He said softly, holding the book towards her. His eyes were shimmering while looking into hers, and the light that was in the library made the devil's cross necklace he wore gleam.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 6:55 pm

Morgaine nodded when Haru asked if she liked poetry. "I really haven't been able to find much poetry at this library, muggle libraries have it. Or, you could use the internet, that's where I find most of mine. I write it too, what about you?" He asked holding out his book that she often saw him writing in,[I] "If you don't want to tell me, I understand." Morgaine smiled and nodded, “Yeah I write a bit, nothing to great though.”

She noticed him looking at the books. He pulled out a book titled ‘Angst Poetry’ and held it out to her. "I'm not aware if you're into this style, but here.”. She took the book, “Thank you Haru. I don’t really have a preferred style. I pretty much read all kinds.”

She smiled at him thankful of his helpfulness. Her eyes wondered away from his when something gleaming caught her eyes. Around Haru’s neck was an upside down cross necklace. Curiously, Morgaine picked the necklace up from his chest, holding it to better light. In an amused voice she spoke, “Interesting…very interesting. Follower of Lucifer or just a fashion statement.” Morgaine was curious. She did not believe in the one people call Lucifer, or Satan as others call him. She did not mind if Haru did though, she did not discriminate ones beliefs. Every one should be entitled to their own opinions.
Back to top Go down
EaselWeasel
EaselWeasel

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Ako St.George
House: Ravenclaw

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 11:14 pm

By the time Ako had thought of something witty and charming enough to say, the boy was far off, lost somewhere within the rows of bookshelves.

Oh well, she thought to herself. There are plenty of other people here who don't think I'm a total loony. She cracked open the thickest book, The Great Big Book of Infectious Diseases, and began to read. Soon she began humming quietly, then a bit louder, then a bit louder, then Madame Pince glared at her. She lowered her humming. Well, at least she had resisted the urge to break out into song.

If this were a musical, she could have, and would have. Then nobody could get mad at her or think she was crazy, because they'd all be singing, too, and know all the choreography, and then when the song was over everything would go back to normal. "That's my kind of world," she said quietly in a dreamy sort of voice.
Back to top Go down
http://easelweasel.deviantart.com/gallery
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Danielle(Dani) Shay Sunset

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 11:17 pm

Danielle walked into the libary she was there to return the book on quidditch manouvers that Madam Pinch had lent her the previous week. She smiled and made quick small talk with the old libarian, she survaied the room and made note of the two slyterins talking in a corner.

She waved goodbye to Pinch and wandered slyly over to the couple, she didn't always mean to sneek up on people and listen to their conversations, but it was more a habit now than an action. She pulled a few books that had no meaning to her off the shelves and flipped through a few pages looking interested.

She heard snatches of their conversation and relizing it was not really important she scaned the book she was holding. Putting it down with a soft thud, making her presense known. She waited to see if they would react.
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 11:23 pm

Haru nodded, but didn't put her thanks anymore to mind. What he was more interested in, was the fact that she wrote poetry. From what he knew of her, she really didn't seem like the type. Of course, nowadays, most people keep their true selves hidden down deep within their soul.

He opened his mouth to speak to her once again.

"What genre of poetry do you write?" He asked dully, as if this topic was boring him more and more by the second. It wasn't though, he was quite interested in what she had to do with poetry.

He frowned as she reached out for the anti-cross pendant that lay on his chest, he didn't slap her hand away, and let her look. When she asked whether he was a follower of Lucifer, he replied with a Yes. He wasn't overly proud about it, but he wasn't a fan of this so called, God, either, but his father had engraved the teachings of Lucifer in his brain and Haru wasn't very familiar with any other religious, so therefore, he was sticking with this one. He winced and prepared to have curses and foul things spat at him from Morgaine, that's what most people did when they saw the cross. Call him a demon child, throw holy water at him, or curse him. He learned to ignore it. Tense, he awaited Morgaine's reaction.

Haru gave a vague glance in Danielle's direction but didn't bother making any conversation.
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 11:31 pm

Danielle heard something about poetry and she couldn't stay away any longer, she poped her head around the tall bookcase.

"You like poetry?" she asked looking at the two of them. In all her time at hogwarts there had never been a mention of poetry before and as her friends had shuned her poems before even reading them she was somewhat relieved to find someothers who may not reject her in this area of art.

"I'm Danielle," she said holding out her hand that was laden with black and yellow bangles. "Or Dani for short."
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 11:48 pm

"I was brought up to worship Lucifer," He explained to Morgaine. "You see, my fat-" Haru was cut off by Dani and her perkiness as she started going on about poetry and her name. He slowly turned away from Morgaine and faced Dani, an obvious annoyed look gleaming on his face. His silver gaze, looked as if it could pierce stone right about now, it was cold and unimpressed.

"How long have you been intruding on our conversation for?" He asked coldly. This upfront attitude really wasn't like him, his body shrunk back a bit and he look at the floor. "S-sorry." This was just as it had been with that previous Ravenclaw girl. He really had to stop snapping like this.

He ignored the hand but continued with the introduction. "H-haru Kiryu." He finished, his normal shy tone returning to his voice and his stuttering coming back. He nodded when she asked if they were fond of poetry. "We both write and r-read it."
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 11:53 pm

Danielle survayed him, "Intruding is such a harsh word, I would call if more...well yeah I'd call it intruding." She reined in her perkiness. "Why appoligise, not like you did anything wronge. But yes poetry is something that I've been trying to bring into this school for years, and Dumbledore always ignores my resquests at trying to get a group of poets together. He has no sense of art anyway."

She leaned against a table and hopped onto it crossing her legs. "Haru, Haru such a nice name."
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 12:41 am

Haru raised an eyebrow. Did she ever cease talking? He waiting awhile for her to take a break in her lengthly speech and breathed out a sigh.

"Uh..huh?" He said dully. A poetry club. He wouldn't join it. The people who would join would probably all be the happy sappy poets. He shook off the thought and his ears picked up on her commenting about his name.

"You t-think so?" A faint blush a lit his face. It would have been barely noticeable, but over such a pale complexion, it stood out. "It means spring. My father wanted to name me Kuro, but my mother had the f-final decision." He finished, amazed that he had just explained that all to her. 'Ha...spring. What a sappy name.' he thought, whenever he heard the word spring it reminded him of bunnies and flowers, but he hated those things. He tried to burn those thoughts away.

"What about y-you, does you're name mean anything specific?" He asked politely, cocking his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 12:45 am

"I have no idea," she said looking at the ground. Family was a touch subject with her and her seemingly endless talking hushed up at the fact. "The Nurses thought it would be a good name."

She looked at the stone wall above his head forcing the tears back, the room wasn't cold but she shivered and rubbed her arms. Before the flood of tears could burst she changed the subject.

"My middle name does though, means peace." She gave a half-hearted laugh, and picked up a book her tears still threatening to burst free. "peace," she muttered.

"So what kind of poetry do you write?"
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 12:38 pm

"Ahh." He nodded, then raised an eyebrow. He was about to say, 'A nurse picked out your name?' but refrained from it. Especially noticing that she looked as if she were on the verge of tears. He frowned, unaware of why she was so sad.

'Peace?' he thought, 'What a sappy name...' he coughed and cleared that from his mind. He heard her laugh, but her eyes still looked watery, he was tempted to ask what was wrong, but didn't.

"So what kind of poetry do you write?" she asked he shrugged and just said what it was flat out.

"Angst." He said, that bored tone still being heard easily. 'Why does she care? Maybe she writes it too...' he thought, and then opened his mouth to speak. The tone was less bored and a little more intrigued. "W-what kind do you w-write?" Haru asked nervously. He didn't want to pry into her life, and he wasn't particularly fond of telling people which style he wrote, but if he was going to ask her, he would've had to told what kind he wrote. "Or do y-you write poetry?"
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 1:56 pm

"Angst," She nodded, and looked at the floor. The one main reason no one really cared for her poems is that they were about death. "I write angst, that happy sappy crap is to boring to write." She smiled, the fear of tears leaving.

She took out her notebook and flipped through the pages, to a very worn and looked over page. There was one of her favorite poems she'd ever writen both in Italian and the new harder English version. She held out to book to him, "It's not very good, but'll give you a taste of what I write."

Silence a whisper, a halting voice
A chance to renew and make a choice,
They stand apart the rest all as one,
A magical journey has barely begun,

They start out as heroes, but will meet their fate
their life is guarded by a gate.
The roses are dead thorns in their place
No happiness or joy is seen on their face.

Sadness is found, Gayness fades,
A red changes to many blue shades,
It's over it's done
Nothing is left, all is gone,

She nodded as he started to read it.
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:33 pm

Haru nodded, agreeing with her. What fun was writing a happy poem? The only people that wrote those were people that had absolutely nothing going on in their lives besides, well, happy things. Never a sad moment. When he thought about it that way, he longed for a life like that. That would never happen, not to him.

He took the poem from her grasp and read it through and through. 'Interesting...I always thought of this girl as someone who was...happy.' those thoughts traced his mind as he stared at her with a look of astonishment. This wasn't the girl he knew, a much darker side to her. It seemed as though, everyone had a side they were hiding away from society to see, though.

"Well written," He simply said, giving no more praise then that. He himself thought it was pretty good, but he wasn't about to go going on with how good he thought it was. One simple complement was enough to come from his lips.

Haru gazed through a silver vision at her, still looking a little amazed. He shook that look off and handed her back her book, without another word.
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:49 pm

Danielle took the book it was her prized possession about everything she'd ever felt from pain to love was in that book. As her hand reached out to take it back her sleeve slipped to reveal long knife like slashes, she hastily covered them with ease as she had learned to do through out her whole life.

"Thank you," she said and put the notebook back in her bag. She leaned against the bookshelve behind her and Madam Pinch glared at her, Dani offered a smile and Pinch rolled her eyes and returned to her book keeping
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 6:39 pm

Morgaine heard Haru ask, "What genre of poetry do you write?". He seemed interested in her writing of poetry. Morgaine shrugged and said, “I don’t really have a genre per say. I just right how I feel and stuff like that.”

Haru answered yes to her question of his following of Lucifer. She never did give much thought to this Lucifer person or his opposite God. Morgaine just nodded in one of those ‘cool-cool’ manners and let the cross drop back on his chest.

"I was brought up to worship Lucifer. You see, my fat-" Haru began explaining, but someone interrupted."You like poetry?" Morgaine heard a voice from nearby. It was a Hufflepuff with long blonde hair and blue eyes. "I'm Danielle. Or Dani for short." the girl spoke. Morgaine looked away. It was bad enough to be seen talking to Haru, but a Hufflepuff would be pushing it a bit too far.

She noticed Haru face the Dani girl with a cold stare. "How long have you been intruding on our conversation for?" She heard Haru ask coldly then go back to his normal shy self. "S-sorry. H-haru Kiryu. We both write and r-read it." Morgaine almost wanted to glare at Haru for speaking of her writing. That was something she didn’t tell many. But she decided not to seeing as she didn’t want to scare to poor boy and she never did tell him it was a sort of secret.

The girl spoke again "Intruding is such a harsh word, I would call if more...well yeah I'd call it intruding. Why apologize, not like you did anything wrong. But yes poetry is something that I've been trying to bring into this school for years, and Dumbledore always ignores my requests at trying to get a group of poets together. He has no sense of art anyway." That was odd of Dumbledore, thought Morgaine, him not appreciate art. She always thought he would because of his soft heart, but she guessed wrong it seemed. Dani leaned against a table and hopped onto it crossing her legs and then spoke again. "Haru, Haru such a nice name."

Morgaine opened her book, barely hearing their conversation as it took off on names and poetry. She looked at one called ‘James Break up Poem’ written by Sarah Bynoe. She then began reading:

My eyes are going blind
glazed over and aglow
You say things that confuse my mind
Take you back?
I say NO!
My hurt did not leave
You took my heart
You are the thieve
My forgiveness you will not get
I wish, I wish we had never met
My emotions I will now keep
If i give them to you again
I'm closed up and alone
What I know now
I wish I had known
When the time comes you will pay
I wonder- just what you will say?

She read some more of the angsty poems, just absorbing the feelings they expressed. Morgaine sighed after the fifth poem she read. She wished she could express her feelings as vividly as these people. Her poetry was junk compared to these. She looked up to Haru and Dani, who where still talking away. Haru was handing a book to Dani saying, “Well written. Dani as reached out for the book, Morgaine noticed Dani’s sleeve slip and show cuts. Dani covered them trying as if to not draw attention to it and then thanked Haru.

Morgaine decided she would talk to the Hufflepuff, just be careful not to let anyone she wished not to see notice. She put the angst pastry book under her arm and walked over to the two. She looked to Haru and smiled before turning to Dani and saying, “Hello I am Morgaine.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Library
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fated Destiny-
Jump to: