Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private - (Sky Black and Pansy Parkinson)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pansy
Pansy

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Pansy Parkinson
Character Age: 16
House: Slytherin

Private - (Sky Black and Pansy Parkinson) Empty
PostSubject: Private - (Sky Black and Pansy Parkinson)   Private - (Sky Black and Pansy Parkinson) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 5:23 pm

PRIVATE
Sky Black & Pansy Parkinson Only

Pansy Parkinson paced in the dungeon in a concecrative matter, trying her hardest to get her mind off of worrying. She listened to the sound of her footsteps reverberate off of the gray stone walls and echo back to her. Click, clack. Click, clack.

Up and down, up and down.

Finally, Pansy sighed, stopping in the middle of her repetitive path. There was no way she could get her mind off this... she would just have to face it. And what was she even doing down here?

Truthfully, she didn't know; the place was deserted, and so quiet you could hear a pin drop (and probably even echo). Pansy finally resolved that she had just needed a place to think, and she walked over to the wall and slid down it. She hugged her knees to her chest and rested her head on her kneecaps, her wavy raven hair cascading down her front and falling in her face. She tucked a piece behind her ear, getting lost in her own thoughts.

Whom she was worrying about was Draco Malfoy. He had just... been acting so different lately. Why, she didn't know; which was in fact very unusual in itself. Pansy had known Draco since her first day of her first year, and she was the only one who could practically read him like a book. However, when Pansy tried to figure out the reason for Draco's current behavior, it seemed to be the most abecedarian attempt of her entire life. Why couldn't she figure him out this time?

She felt so inferior as she sighed, hugging her knees to her chest even tighter. Curling up in a ball was the only source of comfort she had right now.
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Sky Black
Character Age: 17

PostSubject: Re: Private - (Sky Black and Pansy Parkinson)   Private - (Sky Black and Pansy Parkinson) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 6:51 pm

Sky Black walked down the sub-level corridor and headed towards the large stone door leading to dungeon five. She often came down to this almost always deserted room to work on her created charms. The professors knew about her advanced magical talents in being able to conjure up her own spells, but they had no idea just what kind of spells she had created that she didn't show them, or tell them about. She told no one, only Rory O'Riley was aware of how truly dark and creative she could get with the flick of a wand and a few incantations. This most recent one she had perfected by using a verbal spell to go along with it. The darkest of spells she ever created. Now she was going to try and perfect it non-verbally. Once she accomplished this she would be highly praised among not only the Death Eaters but the Dark Lord himself would be thoroughly impressed with her. He had already sent one Death Eater out to start her with her dark art's training even though she was still a student. He had heard of her abilities in not only charms work but knew she was a parcelmouth as well, and she came from some of the best Death Eater stock you could get, she was a Black. She had to admit that any other Death Eater sent to train her she would have been thoroughly excited, but when she found out it was Rory Black she was beyond intrigued to say the least. The two of them had always had a bit of an unspoken understanding of each other, back when she would see him over the Summer holidays, but now that he had snuck into Hogwarts to seek her out, their unspoken feelings were beginning to be slowly revealed.

Sky pushed the dungeon door open and walked inside, closing the door behind her as to not attract attention. She scanned the room briefly with her deep green eyes and all appeared to be empty until she saw something out of the corner of her eye. There say Pansy Parkinson on the floor, sitting in an almost fetal position. Sky had known Pansy for the last six years. Pansy was a year younger than her but the two of each other had hit it off almost instantly. They were very much the same in many ways. Bothe had parents that were on the side of the Dark Lord and both were know around Hogwarts as true evil witches.

Sky walked over to where Pansy sat and Sky crouched down on the floor beside her. "Pansy, what's wrong? What are you doing here?" Her voice was soft but showed hints of both concern and curiosity.
Back to top Go down
http://fated-destiny.heavenforum.com
Pansy
Pansy

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Pansy Parkinson
Character Age: 16

PostSubject: Re: Private - (Sky Black and Pansy Parkinson)   Private - (Sky Black and Pansy Parkinson) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 8:54 pm

"Oh," Pansy said, nearly jumping two feet in the air when the door closed. She looked up, seeing Sky. "Hello. You startled me," she said.

Sky didnt even wait to say hi. "Pansy, what's wrong? What are you doing here?"

Pansy's cheeks turned a subtle red. She probably looked crazy sitting like this. "Nothing," she said in a quiet voice, a small smile on her face. "Just thinking..."

Pansy sighed soon after the words left her mouth. Sky was one of her best friends... and she was going to figure it out soon anyway, whether Pansy said anything or not. She rested her chin on her kneecaps again and looked at the floor. "I'm just.... I'm just worried. About Draco."
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Sky Black
Character Age: 17

PostSubject: Re: Private - (Sky Black and Pansy Parkinson)   Private - (Sky Black and Pansy Parkinson) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:59 pm

Sky continued to crouch down beside Pansy. She was really surprised to see her this way. This was so unlike Pansy, but then the words that came out of her mouth clued Sky in to why she was acting this way. "I'm just.... I'm just worried. About Draco." Sky nodded to her friend. "I know, I am too, he hasn't neen acting himself lately and I almost passed out when he told me he was quitting the quidditch team. He wasn't the best seeker, but having someone with his bloodlines on the team was rather great." She smiled at her friend and took her by the hand and pulled her up to a standing position.

"What have you noticed different about him? I noticed a few odd things, but you are much closer to him than I am." Sky was a bit concerned about Draco too, but she knew what kind of person Draco was. He was a fighter and often didn't give into anything, he got that determination from his father Lucius, one of Sky's mothers commrades.
Back to top Go down
http://fated-destiny.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private - (Sky Black and Pansy Parkinson)   Private - (Sky Black and Pansy Parkinson) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private - (Sky Black and Pansy Parkinson)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fated Destiny :: Dungeons and Sub-levels-
Jump to: