Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slytherin Common Room-open thread

Go down 
+3
Mischief Managed
drkangelcat
Sinister Beauty
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Sky Black
Character Age: 17
House: Slytherin

Slytherin Common Room-open thread Empty
PostSubject: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 2:20 pm

THE COMMON ROOM

time: the present
open thread

Sky Black wandered down the halls of the sub-level at Hogwarts, her deep green eyes scanning her surroundings. It was quite a bit darker and more chilly down in the sub-division and slightly damp but Sky didn't care. She loved it down here. This was her place, the Slytherins special section of the school. She often thought of what it was like way back in the beginning, when Hogwarts was first built. Who walked these halls? How many great witches and wizards roamed this very corridor. Salizar himself walked this very path she was taking now.

She walked down to the end of the corridor and stood in front of the entrance to the Slytherin common room. She smiled at the portrait of Salizar Slytherin. In her eyes, he was one of the greatest wizards of all times, not too far behind Tom Riddle, or Lord Voldemort who he had changed his name to later on. A sly smile spread across her face. She opened her mouth and muttered "snake of darkness" the password to get into the common room. The heavy stone door slid open and she slipped inside.

She walked over to the green sofa and flopped down on it. It had been a long day and quidditch practice was positivly brutal. She was exausted and her whole body ached. She curled her legs up and leaned her head back against the back of the couch, her long blonde hair spread out around her shoulders and the couch. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and attempted to relax. She lay there for several minutes, thinking of the day that had been quite eventful. Quidditch practice went well but it was rough. She had been attempting to perfect a new move which required several aerial movements one right after the other and she has slipped off her broom during one of the practice runs. It wasn't a bad fall and that certainly didn't prevent her from getting right back on her firebolt and trying it again. Sky was a determined person as well as a perfectionist. After several attempts, she did in fact perfect the aerial movements but now her body was paying the price.

She opened her eyes and slowly got up from the sofa. She walked across the room to a table in the far right corner of the room where she had dropped her school bag off earlier that day. She reached her hand inside her bag and pulled out a roll of parchment and her quill and a bottle of black ink. She then returned to the sofa with them and began a letter to her Mother. She wanted to write her and let her know how the first few days back at Hogwarts were. Sky was very close to her Mother. The two of them were mirror images of each other, from looks to beliefs to characteristics. Sky wanted the same thing her Mother wanted out of life. To serve the Dark Lord and to fight as strongly as she could for his cause, the only cause in Sky's opinion worth fighting for.

Last edited by on Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fated-destiny.heavenforum.com
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Character sheet
Character Name: Morgaine Isolde Fay
Character Age: 16

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 6:59 pm

Morgaine Isolde Fay finally reached the entrance to The Slytherin Common Room, after her filling meal in the Great Hall. She looked up at the portrait of the great founder of the magnificent house Slytherin. As she faced the entrance she muttered, “Snake of darkness”, the password to open the entrance. The door opened and she walked in.

Not paying attention to the happenings in the room, Morgaine walked to her dorm room. She magically opened her trunk that lay by the side of her bed. She grabbed her family’s ancient spellbook that had been passed down for generations. Having what she wanted in hand, she left the dorm room and went back to the common area. There she plopped down on green couch, placed in the center of the room, next to her friend, Sky Black.

She noticed sky was writing on a piece of parchment and decided to pry, “Hello there Sky. Writing anything I might be interested in?”

Morgaine looked at her in interest. She loved to know pretty much everything. No she wasn’t the kind of person to spread rumors or tell everyone’s secrets, but she was also not the kind to let gossip pass by without her knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 7:32 pm

Sky looked up from her parchment and saw Morgaine enter the common room. Morgaine was one of Sky's closer friends. She watched her as she headed up to the dormrooms and Sky shook her head and continued writing. She was telling her Mother all about her first few days back at Hogwarts, quidditch practice and her upcoming meeting with Rory, something she was looking very forward to. He captivated Sky, though shw wasn't sure why. Possibly because his beliefs and wishes were so close to hers and her families. Then again, there were quite a few people who shared her interests.

Sky had almost finished the letter when she spotted Morgaine come back into the room. As she sat next to Sky on the sofa Sky smiled at her slightly. “Hello there Sky. Writing anything I might be interested in?” She heard her say. "Hey, well I am writing to Mum filling her in on a few things." She said in a sincere tone. One reserved for only her closest friends. Sky's eyes lit up as she continued, "quidditch is going well, thoough after that fall in practice I am sore as hell. You did well though, blocked almost everything we threw at you. I think we stand a chance at the quidditch cup this year."

She added the finishing touches to her letter and then rolled the parchment up neatly and placed it inside her robes. "I will go up to the Owlery later and mail this, you can go with me if you want to." She curled back up on the couch and faced Morgaine. "So, what do you want to talk about?"

Last edited by on Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 7:53 pm

Morgaine listened to Sky speak of what she was writing. "Hey, well I am writing to Mum filling her in on a few things. Quidditch is going well, though after that fall in practice I am sore as hell. You did well though, blocked almost everything we threw at you. I think we stand a chance at the quidditch cup this year.”’ Morgaine smiled at her compliment. Morgaine was doing well this year, and so was Sky so they really were sure to win.

She saw Sky roll up the parchment she was writing on and then Sky started speaking again “I will go up to the Owlery later and mail this, you can go with me if you want to. So, what do you want to talk about?"

Morgaine shrugged and said, “I don’t know really. Meet any nice boys?” Morgaine asked the last question in a teasing tone with her eyes shining with interest. Morgaine loved prying into people’s love lives, even though she had never had one of her own. As talkative and outgoing as she was with her friends, around everyone else she was either scaring them with the spouts of occasional fury she has or she is keeping to herself being quiet and shy. It doesn’t seem guys cared much for girls like her.
Back to top Go down
Mischief Managed
Mischief Managed

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Rory O'Brien
Character Age: 21
House:

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 9:13 pm

"That's better." He mumbled to himself, fixing the knot on his blue and gray stripped tie. Amazingly enough his old school uniform still fit, even if it was a bit snug. He fixed his hair, tieing it back in a neat ponytail. He hadn't been inside the schoolin years, but he figured he still could find his way around. He wanted to find his way down to the Slytherin Common room (which would require the stealing of a Slyhterin uniform at some point.) He was to see Sky Black. He was sent by the Dark Lord to train her...not to mention he did want to see her, though he'd never admit that openly. He put the finishing touches on himself and pushed through the oaken front door of the school.

It certainly had been a long time. Everything looked the same, but he could feel the difference in the air. But then he saw a group of Gryffindor's and Slytherin's squabbling infront of the Great Hall...some things never changed. As one boy tackled another the floor, he nicked a set of discarded robes, tore the patch off and used a sticking charm to place it over his own. Rather than busying himself with a tie as well he simply took his off and slipped it into his pocket.

He started his way down to the dungeons, tailing a few Slytherin students who he hoped were on their way to the common room. Surely enough they were and he followed them inside. "Now where is she." He mumbled, looking around. Then he saw her. She was even more beautiful than in the picture the Dark Lord had provided him. Now...what was the best way to approach this? He thought a moment as he walked slowly over to her and decided on a simple greeting...he'd explain everything to her later.

"Good afternoon, Sky."
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:05 pm

Sky looked up inquisitivly at Morgaine as she answered Sky's question about what they wanted to talk about. “I don’t know really. Meet any nice boys?” She heard her say and she had to laugh yet again. "Nice boys? Honestly I detest the nice ones. I more perfer the ones with dark and sinister characteristics. That my dear friend is what intrigues me." She sighed and then continued talking. "There is someone I have a slight interest in, though I am going to keep that information to myself at the moment.." She smiled in her trademark sneer, her eyes giving Morgaine a playful look. Morgaine hated to be kept in the dark about anything, Sky new this well. She was the type of girl who always found out information about everyone. Sky was doing this, witholding information on purpose, so Morgaine would have to poke at her more to find out. "All I will tell you is that he's not a student here." She smiled at her but just then her attention was drawn to the common room door where several Slytherin students were walking through into the common room. She saw James Pike, Seth Green and then the third one to enter and Sky's mouth dropped open slightly. She quickly looked over at Morgaine to see if she noticed the people entering the room and then quickly looked back to them.

She sat there on the green sofa and watched as Rory was walking up to her, wearing a Slytherin uniform. She had to smile. What was he doing? She had to give him credit for pulling something like this off. Now the question was playing in her mind of why he was here. Surely it wasn't to see her, or was it?

"Good afternoon, Sky." She heard him say in that deep and mysterious voice she loved. "Good afternoon Rory." She said in a pleasant voice, so unlike her normal one. "What are you doing here?" She asked, raising a brow at him. There had to be a good reason for him to be here, to sneak into the school and then into the Slytherin common room. She took a quick look around to make sure no one was looking at them. Surely people would catch on soon enough that he wasn't a student here, but no one was paying the slightest bit of attention to them. Sky stood up and stood in front of him. "I must say I am surprised you are here, not at all disapointed though." She flashed him an almost alluring kind of smile and looked into his eyes. He was quite handsome, she had to admit that. She couldn't wait to hear why he was there.

Back to top Go down
Mischief Managed
Mischief Managed

Number of posts : 12

Character sheet
Character Name: Rory O'Brien
Character Age: 21
House:

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:13 pm

"What am I doing here?" He repeated, grinning. 'To see you.' He wanted to say, but that's not what came out of his mouth. "He send t me." He put extra emphasis on 'He' and motioned to his arm which bore the Dark Mark. It was true, he had sent him to being mentoring Sky on the Dark Arts, but truthfully, he mostly wanted to see her. It hadn't been a hard task, sneaking into the school, but surely someone who knew him would see him soon and find him out and then he'd find himself under arrest...which he definetly didn't want.

"You could never be dissapointed to see me." He grinned, taking a few steps to the side of her. "Nor I you." That was probably the biggest hint she'd even get about his feelings for her. He was just like that. Feelings were not discussed in Rory's world.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:36 pm

Morgaine heard Sky laugh and then say "Nice boys? Honestly I detest the nice ones. I more prefer the ones with dark and sinister characteristics. That my dear friend is what intrigues me.” Morgaine laughed in response. She should have phrased that different, being Sky was who she was. “There is someone I have a slight interest in, though I am going to keep that information to myself at the moment.” Morgaine shot her a glare at Sky’s teasing. Sky then gave out a little bit of info. “All I will tell you is that he's not a student here."

Morgaine heard the common room door open, but chose to ignore it. Well, until she noticed Sky’s shocked look when she looked to the entrance. Morgaine looked and a person in a slytherin uniform she didn’t recognized was walking in and spoke, Good afternoon, Sky.

"What are you doing here?" Sky asked him. This must have been the person she was talking about. He must have been sneaking into the room. He looked a bit older so he might have been a previous student.

Sky got up and stood in front of him and spoke, "I must say I am surprised you are here, not at all disappointed though.” Morgaine saw Sky flash him a smile. Morgaine withheld herself from laughing at the coincidence of him showing up when he did.

"To see you. He sent me. You could never be disappointed to see me. Nor I you." the mysterious guy answered.

Morgaine quietly got up so no attention was drawn to her, yet. She walked up behind Sky and whispered, “Oooh la la Sky. Is this the mystery hunk?”
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 1:26 am

Sky watched Rory as he started speaking again and listened carefully when he told her why he was there. Her eyes lit up with satisfaction and curiosity as he pointed to his arm, the one she knew had the dark mark. "He sent me." Those words were enough to make her smile uncontrolably. "Wow, he did? He wants something from...me?" She couldn't believe it. Not only was Rory here, the one who she found so intriguing, but the Dark Lord wanted her for something. An exciting tingle ran throughout her body and that only increased as she heard Rory's further words.

"You could never be dissapointed to see me." She nodded slightly to him, trying hard to hide her smile. "Nor I you." This was something she least expected to hear. He never really gave her any indications before that he might have a slight interest in her. This last comment had her quite curious. "I really do enjoy our time together, I will admit that." She gave him a rather large smile.

Sky then focused her attention back towards Morgaine, she was quite certain she was curious as hell about what was going on right about now. Morgaine had just walked up behind her and whispered in her ear. “Oooh la la Sky. Is this the mystery hunk?” Sky laughed out loud at this comment though she tried quite hard not to. She turned around and faced Morgaine and whispered back to her. "Quite possibly." She said with a smile, her green eyes lighting up a bit. "What do you think of him?"

Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Number of posts : 115

Character sheet
Character Name: Haru Kiryu
Character Age: Sixteen

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 2:47 am

Haru sat up in bed, after sleeping for many long hours. He had skipped school today, knowing that he really didn't feel like enduring the torment of friends laughing together. Yesterday, he had saw two girls that had completely reminded him of Itchi, the one he had previously loved. Itchi...it was hard to describe him. Haru and Itchi were so alike, in every way, they even finished each others sentences.

He scowled, looking down, remembering the day his father had slapped him for carving Itchi's name into his arm, enchanting it away and forbidding him from ever seeing this boy again. Haru afterwards got sent to a different school.

He muttered a depressing quote and stood from his bed. School had finished at this point, so, hopefully he was safe, he just wouldn't leave the common room today. Before leaving of course, he applied a fresh layer of eyeliner around his gray eyes.

Haru took his Angsty poetry notebook out from his bag and his pen, then stepped out from his dormitory. He glanced out into the common room, there were some people there. He had never made an effort to get close to know any of them, but he did know their names. All expect one boy he had never seen before. Besides the Boy, there was Sky Black, Morgaine Isolde Fay, Seth Green and James Pike.

He gave them all a glance, he hoped not to draw any attention to himself while he sat in the corner of the dorm, opening the book and adding another entry.

He kept glancing up at them for the time span of a second, he could hear bits of the conversation, he had to admit that it intrigued him. He shook his head and ignored them, shaking his black shag over his eyes and in his face, making him appear more cold and anti-social.
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Legendary

Number of posts : 61

Character sheet
Character Name: Jeremy Black

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 4:28 am

Jeremy was tired after a hard day of classes and constant ridicule from all of his slytherin roomates. This was an everyday occurance with him but he quickly got used to it. It would seem he was the only slytherin to have put his loyalty with the DA and he would proudly serve the Order when his time at Hogwarts was over with. After a meeting with the DA he was to tired to take a walk down by the Black Lake to prepare his mind for the constant remarks of his fellow slytherins. Sighing a deep sigh Jeremy said to himself "Well I guess it's about that time." As he made his way down towards the Slytherin common room he never took his eyes off of the stone floors he was treading. Head hung low and hands in his pockets he couldn't wait to finish his 7th year and be rid of the evil he was around. Especially his sister, Sky. He loved her but man he hated her all the same, she was the worst one of them all. "Blood Traitor" she called him along with every other name in existence. He was in fact a Blood Traitor but that still didn't soften the blow when it came from his sister's mouth. Anyone else Jeremy would just shrug it off but not with Sky. Making his way to the Clytherin common room entrance Jeremy waited. He never would say the password to enter, he despised all that had to do with Voldemort. A group of slytherins came through which all he recognized. Save one Jeremydidn't remember seeing this man before. Who is he Jeremy thougth to himself. Suspicious because Jeremy could have sworn he'd seen him before, at a Death Eater gathering his parents used to take him to when he was younger. Shaking his head he forced the thought out of his head and entered the common room with the group as one of them said the password. As soon as he entered he saw his sister Sky talking with Morgain on the couch. Morgaine was bit intimidating at times when she spoke but Jeremy never really talked to her much. Sky was always quick to anger when she saw him but for some reason she didn't immediately lash out at him. Her attention was drawn to this stranger who had entered with him and the other students. This was very unusual, never in his time as a slytherin had he seen Sky be completely drawn to one person especially when he was in the same room. Suspicious now Jeremy took his hands out of his pockets and was more attentive to what was going on. He couldn't make out what was being said between them. And Morgaine,she to was going over to Sky and this stranger. Slipping his right hand up and grabbing his wand but not revealing it. Just in case he told himself. Edging his way across the common room keeping a keen eye on his sister and this man. His dark brown eyes were oblivious to all that was going on around him save the interaction between Sky and her guest. He has never seen Sky act this way towards anyone. If it wasn't a friend or someone she respected which was very few she was insensitive and mean. But here she was, a smile on her face and Jeremy saw the innocence in his sister for the first time in his life. If only he could get to her, bring her out of this madness. Lead her down a good path not the evil one she was taking. But he knew it wasn't going to happen. Finally close enough to the two of them, he got there just in time to see the guest lift up his sleeve and what Jeremy saw sickened him. the Dark Mark!!!. So it was time he thought, time for her to join the Death Eaters. He had to discuss this with the DA and he would not cause a scene right now. This was to good to throw away. Jeremy would bide his time. Releasing his wand and running his hands through his thick jet black messy hair he simply walked up to the two nodded his head to the strange gentleman and said to Sky "Hey sis how was your day?"
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 1:39 pm

Morgaine waited for reply. Sky turned to her and whispered back to her. "Quite possibly. What do you think of him?" Morgaine smiled and said, “Not quite my type, but he seems just perfect for you. So, you going to fill me in on him later or what? You know you can’t leave me out in the dark about your love life.” Morgaine chuckled.

Morgaine noticed a slytherin boy walk from his dorm room. She glanced over and saw it was Haru Kiryu, an anti-social boy from her year. She saw him glance over and she gave a polite smile. Morgaine was always the one to be kind no matter her status as a follower of the dark lord. She saw him sit in the corner of the room with a notebook and glance up some more at her and her friends. He was normally a quite shy boy that not many slytherin cared for given his half-blood status, but regardless of his ‘dirty’ blood, Morgaine had always wished to get to know him.

Morgaine looked back to her friend Sky and awaited a reply. She was didn’t want Sky to notice her long stare at the boy for she knew she would get an earful.

"Hey sis how was your day?" Morgaine heard and recognized the voice talking to Sky. It was Sky’s brother, Jeremy. Morgaine could tell there was trouble to come from his arrival. Sky and Jeremy never got along because of his ‘blood traitor’ status. Morgaine often wondered how he came to be in slytherin in the first place since he was kinder than most.

“Oh hello there Jeremy. Trying to stick your goody-two-shoes ars in other peoples conversations are we?” Morgaine spoke in cold voice and forced, sarcastically sweet smile. Morgaine never did talk to him much, but when she did her voice was typically cold and rude. Morgaine never did get much chance to make her own impressions of him with Sky hating him already she just seemed to give off a similar attitude towards him at times.
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 2:27 pm

Haru, who was glancing up at them, after writing a line down on his dark coloured paper, caught Morgaine's stare. A tad embarrassed to be caught looking at them for no apparent reason, he immediately looked back down at his notebook.

'Something about a Dark Mark?' he glared at the notebook. 'They must be part of Voldemorts followers...Damn them.' he turned his glare to Morgaine as she began to look away.

Mind plagued with thoughts of them, and what they had to do with Voldemort, he no longer felt a creative spark, and could no longer write. Instead, he starting draw broken apart black hearts all over one of the pictures he had tried to sketch of Itchi. Admittedly, it hadn't turned out to bad.

Giving the group another glance he shook his head in disbelief. 'What stupidity would posses you to side with 'him''
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Legendary

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 2:34 pm

Standing there waiting for Sky to say somethng to him Jeremy couldn't help but feel that uneasiness he always felt being around his fellow Slytherin's. Intrigued though still with his sisters demeanor towards this stranger he heard "Oh hello there Jeremy. Tring to stick your goody two shoes ars in other peoples conversations are we?" That cold sarcastic voice could only be one person, Morgaine. Turning his head towards her Jeremy had to fight his impulse to snap at her. He wouldn't allow himself to be drawn to their level. With a sweet half smile he replied. "Just watned to say hi to my sister, thats all." "And what about you? How has your day been so far?" He asked Morgaine, being as kind as he could possibly be to her. Though it was a painful thing. Scanning the room to see what all was going on Jeremy saw Haru sitting in the corner writing poetry. Jeremy never got to know Haru for he was a bit of an anti-social. Jeremy could relate with him to a certain extent. It seemed Haru was this way by choice or maybe it was because he was a half-blood. Whatever the reasons Jeremy knew what it was like being the outcast.

Still waiting for his sister to reply to him or even acknowledge his prescence Jeremy stood there. Who on earth is this man he thought. He knew he was a Death Eater but what did he want with Sky? The thoughts of all the horrible stuff Jeremy had seen these Death Eaters do when he was a child rushed over him like a flood. How could anyone be so cruel? he thought. A cold shiver ran down his spine as he recalled the countless things he had seen in his childhood. Finally fed up with waiting Jeremy reached out his left hand and tapped Sky on her shoulder. "Sis, who is this man?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 2:57 pm

Morgaine’s fake smile became a sneer."Just wanted to say hi to my sister, that’s all. And what about you? How has your day been so far?" Jeremy asked Morgaine. “My day was just fine till you showed up,” Morgaine hissed.

"Sis, who is this man?" he asked Sky. Morgaine rolled her eyes. He was probley irritate Sky for being so nosy. Sky didn’t mind Morgaine’s nosiness, but Morgaine didn’t think Sky would much care for his. Morgaine kept her mouth shut, so Sky could deal with her brother.

Morgaine shot Jeremy a glare. She then waited to see if Sky would answer since she was probley as interested as Jeremy to find out who this mystery man of Sky’s was. As she waited she shot a quick glance back to Haru who seemed to still be shooting up occasional glances.
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Legendary

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 4:06 pm

Still standing there awaiting his sisters reply Jeremy was getting anxious. "My day was just fine until you showed up." Morgaine spat. Why had all the Slytherin's have to be so rude and obnoxious? Still refusing to retaliate with his hatred Jeremy slowly turned towards Morgaine. Reaching up and touching her face Jeremy replied with a bit of sarcasm "Why Morgaine, I had know idea you had feelings for me, this explains everything to me now." Knowing she had no feelings for him at all he knew that this remark would boil her blood. Laughing inside he kept his serious tone so as to make her believe he meant those words. Seeing her glance back towards Haru Jeremy also looked over towards him. Now that Jeremy thought of it HAru never made any remark to him at all. But Haru Barely spoke to anyone. Coincedence Jeremy thought?. Jeremy could see a gentleness to Haru though. He would talk to him as soon as he got his answers.

Turning back to the three he was standing with Jeremy let out a huge yawn. Scratching his arm he awaited his sister to answer or for Morgaine's tongue lashing. Jeremy didn't know which one he longed for the most. A slight laugh slipped out as he imagined the words Morgaine would use on him. Then shaking his head he put his hands in his pockets and stood there.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 4:31 pm

Morgaine’s face grew hot with anger as Jeremy touched her face a said "Why Morgaine, I had know idea you had feelings for me, this explains everything to me now.". Morgaine pushed his hand away and shot a glare that looked as if it could burn a hole through his head.

“Only in your dreams you pathetic git,” Maeve spat at him. How dare he say such things or touch dare to touch her? She knew he was joking, but it still infuriated her. “ I could never like someone like you.”

Morgaine continued to glare at him, her eyes like daggers. On a personal level she had no reason to hate him, but it was how she was raised, to hate blood traitors like him. She began to reach to touch her druid stone that was placed on her necklace, but she decided not to. It would only get her into trouble. She would be expelled from the school and that would infuriate her parents, which is almost as terrifying as defying the Dark Lord.
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 5:26 pm

Haru cocked an eyebrow at Jeremy, though he was being hypocrite saying that he was getting tired of them glancing at him. Through his dull gray eyes he starred at Jeremy, 'Sky's brother...I believe.' how he reminded him of Itchi. He shook his head, bad thoughts.

He glanced down at his poetry book and wondered if he could work up the courage to go and confront the group. It couldn't hurt to /try/ and make a friend this year. From what he had seen, Jeremy seemed like a nice person who wouldn't judge him based on his blood type.

He tucked his poetry book under an arm and took a deep breath as he stood and slowly stepped over to them. At one point, he almost turned around and went back to his corner but he refrained from it. Taking in another cut off breath, he let a single word utter from his mouth,

"Hello..."

Last edited by on Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Legendary

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 5:56 pm

Standing there with hands in his pockets Jeremy just looking around "Only in your dreams you pathetic git" he heard. Turning his head once more to Morgaine. THe look in her eyes would burn his soul. Amused by this Jeremy couldn't help but laugh. "Struck a nerve there have I? It would seem your feelings for me are stronger than I imagined." He said with a loud laugh now. He couldn't help himself. He despised the Slytherin ways yet he found comfort knowing he was able to bother them as much as he did. This year was beginning to look up. Taking Morgaine's hand he looked into her eyes which would pierce his heart if they could and said "My dear it would never work between us, we are on seperate paths." Knowing he was overstepping it now he just couldn't resist. He'd probably be dead by now if it weren't for them being at Hogwarts.

Letting go of Morgaine's hand Jeremy gave her a wide smile. Enjoying every minute of being hated. Just then out of the corner of his eye he noticed Haru getting up from the corner of the room. Poetry book tucked under his arm he was walking over towards them. Halfway to them Jeremy noticed a bit of hesitation as if he had a second thought of joining them. But then he started walking towards them again. "Hello...." Jeremy heard him say. Smiling as he knew Haru was nothing like the other Slytherins. He could tell by the tone in his voice. Jeremy held out his hand and replied "Hello Haru, I am Jeremy it is an honor meeting you."
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 6:15 pm

Morgaine could tell Jeremy was enjoying her anger and frustration towards him. He then spoke again, with a tone that seemed to mock her, "Struck a nerve there have I? It would seem your feelings for me are stronger than I imagined." He then grabbed her hand he looked into her "My dear it would never work between us, we are on separate paths." He let go of her hand and smiled, which she returned with more glares.

From behind Morgaine she heard someone speak."Hello..." She turned around and saw Haru, the scrawny slytherin that had been previously sitting in the corner of the room. Morgaine couldn’t believe her eyes, or ears for that matter. Haru rarely ever socialized with anyone.

She noticed Jeremy reach out his hand and say to Haru, "Hello Haru, I am Jeremy it is an honor meeting you." Morgaine snorted, what a perfect pair of slytherins to become friends, two misfits.

“Hello there Haru,” Morgaine butted in with her icy voice, “Finally decided to come out of your little shell and try and make friends.”
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 6:22 pm

Haru looked at Jeremy's hand curiously with a raised eyebrow, as if he had no idea what to do with it, he shrugged it off and nodded back.

"Likewise, J-jeremy.." He stuttered nervously, especially when Morgaine mentioned something about a shell.

He turned away from Jeremy and to Morgaine blushing, he then glared at her and spoke a single, hushed word.

"Conformist..." He spoke coldly and meaningfully, he honestly wasn't very good at coming up with come backs on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Legendary

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 6:35 pm

Hand still held out waiting for Haru to shake it Jeremy still held his smile. Sky seemed to be oblivious to what was going on, all because of this strange man. Haru seemed nervous and a bit scared. Perhaps he was afraid to show his true emotions thinking he was the only one who felt the way he did. Jeremy had to reassure him that he wasn't alone. Before he could say a word Morgaine butted in saying "Hello there Haru, Finally decided to come out of your shell and try to make friends?" Haru truned to Morgaine blushing. "Conformist" Haru said. Jeremy knew right then he was going to get along with this Haru. But he had to prove himself worthy of his trust. This wasn't going to be easy he thought but he would find a way.

Wondering what he could do to make Haru see he wasn't like the others Jeremy stood there deep in thought. It wasn't that long ago that Jeremy himself was in Haru's postition. Outcast and afraid to interact. But Jeremy embraced this and used it to his advantage. he would hope to help Haru do the same. Turing to Morgaine Jeremy said " Come now Morgaine the only shell here is the one you keep your feelings for me in." Making eye contact with Haru and giving him a nod. Hoping Haru would pick up on his intentions.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 6:51 pm

Morgaine glared at Haru when he called her a conformist. “Well I can tell we won’t be getting along.” She spoke in an icy voice. Morgaine couldn’t much argue the fact she was acting like most slytherin girls, but that was partially because of fear of her mother. Morgaine didn’t have problems with half bloods unless they did something to anger her like making assumptions.

" Come now Morgaine the only shell here is the one you keep your feelings for me in." Morgaine heard Jeremy once again speak. Morgaine faced Jeremy with a sweet smile and spoke in a sarcastic tone, “Am I that transparent? I want you, I need you, oh baby, oh baby.”
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 7:01 pm

Haru gave Morgaine a shrug and then started on a retort to what she said, "Do you really think that was my..." He trailed off, his words becoming quieted and muffled, losing the courage to say anything. He let his gray eyes linger on Morgaine a little longer, with almost an apologetic look.

He turned his silver gaze to Jeremy with a look that was asking if he could do the talking from then on. He gave one more look at Morgaine then moved a little closer to Jeremy, as if for protection, then looked at the floor, appearing ashamed at himself.

'What am I doing?' he thought to himself, 'Jeremy is not Itchi...he's not going to stand up for me, so I have to stop being so damn friendly with him.' his mind told him, but his conscious said otherwise, he looked up at Jeremy hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Legendary

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 7:17 pm

"Well I can tell we won't be getting along." Morgaine hissed towards Haru. Hoping Haru would stand up for himself adn realize that Jeremy had his back if he needed him he waited. "Do you really think that was my..... and then nothing. Haru stood there just staring. Jeremy understood he would not look down on Haru for this. It would take time and Jeremy would befriend him and help him. Morgaine then turned to Jeremy and smiled at him. He knew it was a forced smile and she was only being sracastic but it still pleased him to no end that he was getting to her like he was. "Am I that transparent? I want you ,I need you, oh baby, oh baby." Half hearing what she said Jeremy saw Haru edging closer to him. His head hanging low looking at the cold floor. Then Haru looked up with those grey eyes and made contact with his deep brown eyes. As if asking for help. Jeremy would oblige. Raising his hand and laying it on Haru's shoulder Jeremy bent down and whispered in his ear. "Don't let her get to you, we have her against the ropes and these Slytherins don't like it when you stand up to them."

With that Jeremy stood back up as tall and straight as he could. His friend needed reassurance. He was loyal to those he befriended he wouldn't allow Haru to be hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room-open thread   Slytherin Common Room-open thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slytherin Common Room-open thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fated Destiny :: Dungeons and Sub-levels-
Jump to: