Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FirewhiskeyFiend
FirewhiskeyFiend

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Rick Black
Character Age: 29
House:

PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End Empty
PostSubject: PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End   PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 10:30 pm

Ainsley Kane and Rick Black only
Time: Present
Setting: Rick's house, Spinner's End
PRIVATE THREAD

Rick entered the dining room of his home in Spinner's End. His home was relatively clean; his house elf kept a good house before it died. Rick wasn't a very good house cleaner; things like that annoyed him to the point of not caring. As he looked around the room he noticed a couple of strange things. First off, his owl's cage wasn't open and yet the bloody bird was missing. Secondly, there was a light coming from the opposite side of the room that he hadn't noticed before now. Cautiously walking forward he saw that it was an enchanted remembrall laying on the ground. Sighing with relief, he bent down and picked it up before placing it back on the shelf it had fallen down from. That still left the problem of his bird being gone. He had an urgent owl to send to Severus, and he had hoped to get it done before Ainsley showed up. She had mentioned to him about stopping by today to discuss some business.

He stood looking down at the cage with a puzzled expression. There was no way the bird could get out without the door being opened. Focusing his attention on the inside of the cage he saw a brief flash of light followed by stillness inside. Raising his wand he said, "Finite Incantatem" and watched as the body of his owl Richard appeared in front of his eyes. "Damn bird," he muttered. He walked over to the cage and opened it for Richard to fly out the window. He turned back to the table and sat down before slamming his hand on the table in frustration at forgetting to send the letter off with the bird.

He grabbed his wand and sent an "Accio Richard" out of the window. He knew Richard hated to have magic used on him, but this was an important letter that had to be sent now. He glared at the form of his owl as it flew into the room and his waiting hand. Richard glared back at him as the letter was attached and he flew out of the window again. Rick ran his hands through his hair as he heard a knock at the door. Ainsley had arrived. Rick stood up, stretching his 6'11" tall frame as he did so, and headed towards the door.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/illfuckingkillyoursryass
enchantress
enchantress

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name:
Character Age:
House:

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End   PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 12:07 am

The street where the Black estate resided was at a dead stand still. No people were roaming about and the only sound that could be heard was the bubbling waters of a nearby brooke. That was until a light popping sound broke the silence. There, appearing out of nowhere stood Ainsley Zaira Kane. 5' 7", long dark brown hair, deep brown eyes, and drop dead gorgeous. Her long brown hair tumbled neatly down her shoulders and her brown eyes scanned her surroundings. She had just apperated here from the Death eaters Den. She had an appointment to meet with one Rick Black, one of the Dark Lord's most trusted allies.

She quickly walked up to the front door leading to his estate and knocked on it lightly. Within moments the door swung open and she walked inside. There she saw him, standing on the other side of the door. She had to bend her neck quite a bit to be able to look into his face. Rick Black was tall, quite tall at that. He stood at a huge 6' 11" and had the look of pure sinistry. Long black hair that tumbled just below his shoulders, and his face was handsome, but had an obvious appearance of the true dark wizard that he was.

Ainsley smiled at him and walked into the main room of the house, carefully sliding her cloak off her body, revealing her very shapely figure. She draped her cloak neatly over a chair and looked around the room, scanning it with her deep brown eyes. She looked back to Rick and spoke in her regular tone. "Nice place you have here, though I am surprsed with how clean it is for one of the Dark Lord's most malicious followers." A slight smile spread across her red lips and she slowly ran her fingers through her dark brwon hair, her eyes looking deeply into his.
Back to top Go down
FirewhiskeyFiend
FirewhiskeyFiend

Character sheet
House:

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End   PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 12:35 am

Rick opened the door to reveal a most beautiful woman in a dark traveling cloak. Rick's eyes swept up and down her body as she entered and draped her cloak on one of the chairs. "Nice place you have here, though I am surprsed with how clean it is for one of the Dark Lord's most malicious followers." Rick cocked an eyebrow before answering. "I had a house elf for awhile. It has only just died. You are seeing the fruits of its labor." He watched as she smiled and played with her hair while looking deep into his eyes. Her eyes were entrancing to say the least. Shaking his head lightly, he turned and directed her to the living room where he motioned for her to sit on the couch while he sat in his favorite armchair.

"I expect you are wanting to tell me why you wished to stop by today? I confess myself, intrigued, by your presence in my home." He flicked his wand and produced a tray with two glasses and a bottle of firewhiskey. Raising his eyebrow in question to her, he poured two glasses of the potent whiskey and handed her a glass. Raising his glass he said, "To the Dark Lord." before taking a long drink and refilling the missing firewhiskey. He closed his eyes for a second, relishing the tangy alcohol now flowing through his system. He opened his eyes and looked into hers as she took a drink as well. With another casual flick of his wand he silenced the room and put an imperturbable charm on not only the room, but the house as well.

He turned his eyes back to Ainsley and sighed. "I have to admit Ainsley, you caught me off guard with your request to see me. I hadn't expected any company today. I just sent a note off to Severus. I recieved word that Lupin was sighted around these parts and wanted to put him on notice. I tell you if I catch that bloody werewolf, he won't know what hit him." His eyes flashed a bright green as he mentioned the werewolf Lupin. The history behind his hatred of Remus Lupin was long and complicated, but it amounted to an old girlfriend who's sister had been bitten by Lupin during one of his transformations. He still wanted to take the werewolf to the proverbial woodshed and show him what real hatred could do. His eyes flashed back to Ainsley and he felt some of his anger dissappearing.
Back to top Go down
enchantress
enchantress

Character sheet
Character Name:
Character Age:
House:

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End   PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 1:37 am

Ainsley stood there and watched Rick's eyes as he scanned them over her. She was used to this of coarse, but something about the way he was looking at her intrudued her a bit. She listed carefully as he spoke and she nodded as he told her about the demise of his house elf. As he directed her towards the living room she slowly walked into it and sat on the sofa he had indicated. Her eyes watched him closely as he sat in a chair facing her. "I expect you are wanting to tell me why you wished to stop by today? I confess myself, intrigued, by your presence in my home." These words he spoke to her were a bit amusing to say the least. "It seems we are both intrigued by the presence of each other then, for coming her to speak to you, I must admit intrigues me as well."

She gave a slight smile and watched him as he conjured the table and her smile widened a bit as she saw the bottle of whiskey appear. She took her glass and raised it in the air in unison with him. "To the Dark Lord." She said in a slightly sinister tone and she drank the whiskey down. How she loved the burning taste of it, but not as much as she liked the effects it gave her. "Very good whiskey I must say, quite potent."

"I have to admit Ainsley, you caught me off guard with your request to see me. I hadn't expected any company today. I just sent a note off to Severus. I received word that Lupin was sighted around these parts and wanted to put him on notice. I tell you if I catch that bloody werewolf, he won't know what hit him." Ainsley could sense the anger rising in his voice, and with just cause. "The reason I have asked for this meeting is because today I have learned some very valuable information. I have discussed my findings with the Dark Lord and he requested that I notify you as soon as possible. He wishes for us to work on an assignment together." Ainsley's eyes lit up at the sheer thought of their newly given assignment. She would be getting a chance to do what she did best, cause chaos and destruction. "Apparently there has been a spy among us. One who we thought could be trusted. Not a high up in the ranks, but one who we all definitely thought was one of us. Josiah Ashburn, I caught him today. I was in Diagon Alley, at the Leaky Cauldron sitting at a far table in the corner of the room. I saw him walk in and he sat at a table. Not just any table, but one that had two known Order members at it. He was looking around the room, a nervous look about him, he obviously was searching for anyone from our side. I carefully stood up and walked towards the table, careful not to be seen and what I heard was something quite interesting. He was telling them that he had successfully gotten into our camp and was beginning to gain valuable information." Her eyes narrowed and they lit up with an evil gleam. "I of coarse could not let him continue speaking, I was not sure just what information he had learned. I quickly drew my wand and put a minor stunning spell on him, careful not to be seen. He got the hint and quickly got up and left the bar. I immediately walked outside and apparated to the Den and told our Lord what I had overheard."

She looked at Rick and smiled, her eyes lighting up again with the look of both excitement and pure evil. "Our mission is to track him down, make him suffer tremendously and to then, and not until he has paid for him betrayal with the utmost suffering, end his life. The Dark Lord is quite pleased I have found out this information and has rewarded me with the task of ending it all. You of coarse, get to do what you do best, causing him the most agonizing experience he has ever, or will ever feel in his life." She then laughed in a callous tone and waited for Rick's reaction.
Back to top Go down
FirewhiskeyFiend
FirewhiskeyFiend

Character sheet
House:

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End   PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 5:42 pm

Rick listened to Ainsley's explanation of reasoning with a neutral expression that gradually turned into a sinister sneer. His eyebrows furled in and his upper lip curved upwards just a little bit. His eyes glared a bright green at the mention of the traitor, and his sneer turned into a truly twisted grin when she talked about what he was going to do. He laughed mirthlessly at the ideas swimming already in his head and looked deep into Ainsley's eyes when he spoke.

"The Dark Lord is allowing us this pleasure, mainly because you were able to find him out. I must say I am impressed and most pleased." He rose to his feet and motioned her to the dining room. "As it is, I am hungry. Would you care to join me in a quick meal before we set out after the traitor?" He wondered whether or not they should set out right away to find him, but the enticing thought of his most favorite sport was heavy. Well, he thought, second favorite sport. Women will always be number one. He studied Ainsley's body on the couch as she started to get up and his lips twitched. Oh yes, she is a wonderful sight. I wonder... and he let the thought trail off as she crossed in front of him.

As he made his way behind her he couldn't help but make a low wolf whistle at the wonderful view that was currently taking up his vision. Yes, this mission would be one of the more enjoyable ones he'd been on lately. Not that the others weren't enjoyable; any mission he was on, in some way, involved torture and that was always enjoyable. But the company was normally very poor, either he was by himself or with some of the Dark Lord's lesser minions. This time he was with Ainsley, a very beautiful and very evil woman. And also rather short, he thought to himself and laughed.
Back to top Go down
enchantress
enchantress

Character sheet
Character Name:
Character Age:
House:

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End   PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 8:37 pm

Ainsley's lips curled into a rather sinister smile as she saw Rick's reaction to what she had just told him. She knew he would be pleased with his part of the assignment and she was quite pleased herself that the Dark Lord had assigned him to assist her. There was something about Rick that Aisnley had always liked. She liked him from the moment she had joined the Dark Lord's regime. He was powerful, mysterious and had the evil and sinister qualities that interested her, in more ways than one.

"The Dark Lord is allowing us this pleasure, mainly because you were able to find him out. I must say I am impressed and most pleased." She nodded to these words that he spoke to her in his portentous voice. "I am just glad that I happened to be there at the right time and caught on quickly to what was going on. I myself never trusted that filthy traitor, but you know me, I trust few. Trust must be earned and I do not allow many to get close enough to me to even get the chance to prove themselves worthy of my acceptance." She flashed him a grin and looked into his eyes. He of coarse knew that he was one of the few she trusted. The two of them had always shared the same kind of evil thinking, and both were completely pledged to the Dark Lord.

She watched Rick as he stood up from the arm chair, his towering build almost reaching the ceiling of the room. "As it is, I am hungry. Would you care to join me in a quick meal before we set out after the traitor?" Ainsley nodded and then stood up and went in the direction he motioned to. She walked slowly towards the dining area and she could feel he was not too far behind her. She heard him whistle behind her and she couldn't help but laugh. She stopped quick and spun her head around, he long dark hair moving across her shoulder and she tilted her head upward to look at him, an alluring smile played at the corners of her lips. "So, tell me, is that an indication that you like what you see?" She looked at him for a few moments, that same smile placed on her lips, before turning around once more and she slowly made her way into the dining room, making sure to accentuate her walk as she went. Ainsley was beginning to notice the way he looked at her since she arrived here and she was definitely not disappointed. Rick Black would not be an easy catch, not after his past with previous women, but Ainsley was up for the challenge, and being the determined witch she was there were not many things she wanted that she didn't get.

She sat down on one of the chairs at the table and waited to see what he was going to be serving for dinner. She slid her wand out of her pocket and flicked it towards the middle of the table and conjured up a bottle of elven meade and two glasses. She poured the potent liquid into the glasses and slid one of them over towards Rick. "Since you have shown me your drink of choice, I wish to share mine with you." She smiled at him with a mischievous grin and raised her glass in the air. "To you and I, potent intoxicants and an evening of pure cruciation."
Back to top Go down
FirewhiskeyFiend
FirewhiskeyFiend

Character sheet
House:

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End   PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 12:04 pm

Ainsley spun around to look at him after his whistle. Rick's eyes trailed up and down her body and a smile played at his lips. "So, tell me, is that an indication that you like what you see?". He brought his eyes back to hers and said, "Most certainly, Ainsley. Your beauty is ravishing, to say the least."

As they sat down, Ainsley conjured a bottle of elven mead and two glasses. "Since you have shown me your drink of choice, I wish to share mine with you." She raised her glass with a smile directed at him and said, "To you and I, potent intoxicants and an evening of pure cruciation."

Rick clinked his glass against hers and sipped it a bit, enjoying the taste and the burn of the alcohol running down his throat. He was lucky he was as tall as he was; being tall tended to make the rest of a person larger, and that helped him hold his alcohol much more efficiently than others. He wondered if Ainsley was feeling any effects of the firewhiskey and now the mead. He supposed not, but one could never be sure about these things.

He sat there for a minute expecting food to be brought before he realized that the elf was dead. Standing up he said, "Wait just a moment I'll have to knock something up." He walked into the kitchen and opened the pantry. Inside was not much but pasta and a can of spaghetti sauce. He called out to Ainsley, "I hope you don't mind spaghetti. That seems to be all that's left." He grabbed the package of pasta and the sauce and set to work cooking them spaghetti. Rick never was a very good cook, but until a replacement elf could be found it was the best he could do. He thought of all the potential elves he could find and snarled. If only that damn elf hadn't been afraid of getting married to that elf wench down the road I'd already have another servant.
His elf, Monte, had a fear of female elves. Rick even ordered him to procreate with the female elf, Blinky, only to find out that house elfs can't be ordered to mate. He snarled again and turned back to the stove getting ready to start the water to a boil. At least his anger would help him in the inventive torture techniques he could use on the traitor when they found him.
Back to top Go down
enchantress
enchantress

Character sheet
Character Name:
Character Age:
House:

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End   PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 3:25 pm

Ainsley clicked her glass together with Rick's and took a drink from the elven meade. The burn it gave off as it slid down her throat was something that she enjoyed. Elven meade was potent, had a good burn and it definitely helped with relaxation. Ainsley sat there sipping her meade, watching Rick over her glass. She saw him get up to go into the kitchen to make some food. "Yes spaghetti is fine, I'm famished." She smiled at him and then reached over the table and grabbed the bottle of meade and rifilled her glass. She sipped it slow, sat back in her chair and waited for Rick to come back into the dining area.

After quite a few minutes and the sound of pans clanking around Ainsley decided she better go in and help Rick. He definitely didn't appear to her as the homemaker type. She downed the rest of her meade, stood up and walked across the dining room and into the kitchen. She walked by Rick slowly, wearing a devilish grin as she did so. "Alright, let me take over here. I am not a great cook but I know a bit about it."

She took out her wand and enchanted the spoons so they would stir on their own. "Alright, we have a few minutes. Why don't we discuss how we are going to torture the traitor, I myself am looking quite forward to it." She smiled at him, the look of mischief in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
FirewhiskeyFiend
FirewhiskeyFiend

Character sheet
House:

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End   PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 5:52 pm

Rick looked back at Ainsley a couple times before she came into the kitchen. He smiled at her as she walked by and even more when she took over the kitchen. That girl is something else. Had it been anyone else, they'd be dead. He could feel his attraction to her growing as she took over the cooking, but his musings of her in another room of the house were brought to a screeching halt when she spoke.

"Alright, we have a few minutes. Why don't we discuss how we are going to torture the traitor, I myself am looking quite forward to it."

He smiled evilly at the thought before replying. Finally he said in a calculating manner, "The problem we will face is that my normal methods of torture in and of themselves often cause death. So, first I need to think of something equally painful, yet not initially lethal. And also, time is of the essence on this mission. I love taking my time for a long, slow session," he had a devilish, almost suggestive smile on his face when he said the last to Ainsley, "But we do not know if the traitor is working with the bloody Order or not. If they are, we need to capture them and bring them back here. I have a special room in the basement set up for just such an occasion."

He stopped and summoned his glass of meade and took a sip before continuing. He bowed his head for a moment, and when he brought it up his eyes were glowing a bright green. He said in an almost ethereal voice, "I know where they are. They're not going anywhere anytime soon. The Order is going to try and protect them, so be prepared for a fight if we are not quick enough. They know the Dark Lord has found them out."

He stared right into her eyes as the green light faded. It had grown so bright that the light could be seen outside, had they're been anyone out there. When his eyes were finally cleared he strode forward right up to Ainsley and said, "You must not tell anyone about this. The Dark Lord knows, and now you know. Do NOT tell any of the Dark Lord's other followers. They are not to know." He had to look down at her from his height, but she made him almost feel as small as she was, at least to him. And he was surprised that it didn't bother him. He stared into her eyes again for a moment before removing the boiled spaghetti from the pot. He drained it and added the sauce before transferring some to two plates and carried them into the dining room. He sat down and waited for Ainsley to come out of the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
enchantress
enchantress

Character sheet
Character Name:
Character Age:
House:

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End   PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 10:25 pm

"Yes, the more painful the better Rick. Nothing but the best for our friend the traitor." She laughed in a clod and callous way, her eyes sparkling at the very thought of the task that await them. "If he is still with the Order, then let's hope he brings one of them along with him, two deaths are definitely better than one. Before we kill him though, I want to see if we can get any information he has obtained on the Order. I am sure they were not stupid enough to tell him anything, but still, you never know. But I doubt they would accompany him. But that room of yours would come to good use if one does."

She noticed the way that he was looking at her, eyeing her if you will. She returned that same look to him. The two of them would make quite an evil pairing. Two of the top Death Eaters in the regime. She bit her lower lip and her thought were brought to his eyes as they began to glow a green color. She listened to his words carefully. And then she watched as his eyes returned back to his normal state. She looked at him inquisitively for a few moments and then spoke softly. "I won't say anything, Where the hell did you obtain that kind of power?" She reached her hand up to his face, placing her palm against his skin and holding it there until her turned to get the food ready.

She followed him out into the dining room and sat back in her same chair as before and slowly began eating. "Well, I guess we should be off pretty soon, I am looking quite forward to this night. It's been too long since we have had a good torture." She laughed in a high pitch voice and then grabbed the bottle of elven meade and filled her glass once more.
Back to top Go down
FirewhiskeyFiend
FirewhiskeyFiend

Character sheet
House:

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End   PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 1:52 pm

"The power is something I don't normally wish to talk about. The Dark Lord knows because he was with me the first time it activated, and now you have seen it. It was a sacrifice I had to make to obtain it, although there are times I almost wish I didn't have it. It is...hard to describe. When a seer gives a prophecy, they have no knowledge what they have done. I, on the other hand, do. What you saw wasn't a prophecy, in the traditional sense. When I am in need of something, such as the location of the traitor, it will tell me what it is I need to know. It also increases my magical abilities ten-fold. I don't believe anyone but the Dark Lord is more powerful." Rick gave Ainsley the best description he could, but didn't feel it was truly accurate. It was in a way, but it wasn't enough. The power gave him so much more than that. His sight, taste, all of his senses were heightened when he received his power. It was the cause of his rise to the tops of the Death Eaters ranks, along with Ainsley. It gave him increased physical strength, stamina, but it also gave him something he never wanted; vulnerability. A person who knew his secret could wreak havoc on his life with it, and he hated someone having that much control over him. Many a wizard had died at his hand for knowing his secret. But, despite all this, he trusted Ainsley enough to let her in on it.

He had relished in the feel of her hand on his face. He hadn't shaved for a few days so his beard was coming in heavier and heavier, but her hand was so soft to the touch, and so gentle as well. He laughed softly with her, his eyes traveling to her face as they started eating. They ate in companionable silence, working they're way through a bottle of elven meade and Firewhiskey respectively. Rick pulled his wand out and muttered a sobering charm on himself and Ainsley, knowing that they needed their wits about them when getting to the traitor.

"Ainsley, I have an idea I'd like to try. A sort of reverse Portkey if you will. Basically, I banish a Portkey to the traitor, they touch it and are brought to us. Would you like to try it? We most likely won't get an extra Order member, but we can torture the traitor here all we wish, and gain all the information we need. I can place a charm on it to keep the Order from tracking our location. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
enchantress
enchantress

Character sheet
Character Name:
Character Age:
House:

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End   PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 4:13 pm

Ainsley listened intently to Rick's description of his gift that she had just seen. She found it truly fascinating, but could see where it would lead to some problems. She had never seen anything like it in all of her years of existence. "It truly is a spectacular gift Rick. You know you can trust me....always." She smiled warmly at him, her deep brown eyes locked into his. He was always surprising her in some way and her attraction only grew stronger and stronger to him as each moment with him passed. His strength, his dedication to the Dark Lord, his sheer evil ways of thinking, it was enough to drive her into madness. She wanted him, to be with him. Together they would be the most powerful team in the whole of the Death Eaters camp, together they would be unstoppable.

She shifted her thoughts to Rick as he placed the sobering charm on them both. This was definitely a good idea. They wanted to have a clear mind when dealing with the traitor, while fulfilling their orders for the Dark Lord. One mistake, one hint of a screw up and it could have some pretty grave consequences.

"Reverse portkey? Excellent, I love the idea, it's perfect." She smiled up at him in a desirable way. "Before you go about doing this, there is something that I would like to do first. I thought it might have been the whiskey or the meade clouding my judgment but now that you have placed the sobering charm on us, I am still feeling that this is something I need to do." She stood up from her seat at the table and slowly walked over to where Rick was sitting. His height sitting in the chair was almost the same height Ainsley was standing. This amused her a bit. She was tall for a woman, but her next to him, anyone next to him, looked no larger than a middle aged child. She slowly brushed her fingers through her hair, not exactly sure what she was about to do was a good idea or not, but it was something she couldn't hold back anymore.

She took him by the hand, her fingers lacing with his and she slowly pulled him up to a standing position. She stood facing him, though she had to bend her neck quite a ways upwards to be able to look into his eyes. "There's something I need to tell you. Something I want to discuss now, before we deal with the traitor." Her words for him were soft, almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End   PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRIVATE: Rick and Ainsley Spinner's End
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fated Destiny :: Beyond Hogwarts-
Jump to: