Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Empty Corridor

Go down 
+3
RhiannonMei
Algie
The_Phoenix
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Phoenix
The_Phoenix

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Kairi Julietta Ryan
Character Age: 17
House: Gryffindor

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 12:00 am

Kairi walks aimlessly down an empty corridor. She enjoys the peace that comes with it because she can't find any anywhere else, the common room is full of her fellow classmates, and her dorm is full of girls and their gossip. The paintings watched her as she strides down the corridor. The Slytherins-well most are- labeling her. She's not afraid of them and "what they can do." They'll threaten her and she brushes them off. "Twitchy little ferrets!" She'll call. Yet she hides all her feelings.

As she walked through the passage she had a bunch of things on her mind. The Slytherins, but mostly why her brother, Jason, hasn't written her back yet. Since this so called Voldemort came back, she can't help but wonder if he has gotten to Jason's school and had him killed like he did her mother. That horrible night when she witnessed her mothers death, and how she wished she would've stopped it, but she couldn't...or she would've. Two silent tears fell from her eyes. "Why do you cry?" one of the paintings asked. "It's just...a lot of things."She replied, and kept walking.

Kairi was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear the footsteps that were coming after her. They were coming fast...like running. She turned around sharply but couldn't see anyone. "Hello?" she called. But no answer. "Hello?" she called more loudly...while the footsteps became louder. Kairi stopped, and waited for the stranger to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Character sheet
Character Name: Shaelynne Lilyanna Heartwell
Character Age: 16

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 3:20 pm

:: "Hello?" Shaelynne called out. She has been walking around lost for a little while now. Because she was new here, she was still getting used to it. She really, really missed her old Wisarding school...but was slowly getting used to this one.

"Hello?" She called out again. As she kept walking, she heard someone else calling out 'Hello'. As she heard this, she smiled a huge grin. She then walked quicker up to the person.

"Hi." She said sweetly, as she walked, "My name is Shaelynne Heartwell...and I was just wondering if you might be able to tell me where we are because I'm-" But, being the huge dirzy person she was, she tripped, and fell onto the cold floor.

"Heh..." She then giggled, and stood up. "I'm ok..." She then stuck out her hand. "Anyways, Hello." Shaelynne then noticed that Kairi looked oddly like someone she had already seen...Maybe she's in Gryffindor with me...Arg! I need to learn these things as a prefect! Shaelynne thought.
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
RhiannonMei

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Rhiannon (Rhia) Ai

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 5:17 pm

As she wandered down the corridor, Rhia closed her eyes and just listened to the soft 'psh' her feet made against the stone floor. Sighing, Rhia reveled in the silence that was this part of Hogwarts. Suddenly, she heard voices from farther down the hallway. Walking faster, Rhia saw her friend Shae and another Gryffindor.

"Hello," Rhia said softly when she reached them.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 5:21 pm

:: "Rhia!!" Shae said excitedly, and huggled her friend. She then squeed with delight, and smiled. She loved being outgoing and crazy. She then looked at her new friend.

"My goodness...you got to stop seeing my fall! Goodness! I'm soo ditzy! Like...really ditzy! I was really surprised when they said I could remain a prefect here...because well...I think my old Head Mastor wanted to make me not be a prefect anymore. You know...I think I have a talking problem too! I'm sorry!"

She then giggled, and ran a hand threw her blonde hair.::
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
RhiannonMei

Character sheet

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 5:26 pm

Giggling, Rhia answered, "You do chatter on a lot. But your hyperness is catching!" Rhia smiled and thought, 'Where does she get her energy?' She then asked, "By the way Shae, where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 5:30 pm

:: "Yay for my hyperness being caught!" She laughed a little, and smiled a huge smile.

"Me? Oh! I'm from Boston Massachusetts in America. I used to go to 'MAWS'...which just stands for 'Massachusetts Wisarding School', but I just call it MAWS. They said there that I like to talk a lot too. My brother is really quiet though. He's such a dork."

Shaelynne smiled, and remembered what her old school was like. It was a lot different from this one...but she was going to give this one a chance. "People think it's really funny that I talk like this...you know...not like Brit...but I think it makes me even more unique than I already am!"::
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
RhiannonMei

Character sheet

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 5:40 pm

"I've been to Boston," reminisced Rhia. "It was during the summer holidays between my first to second year. I remember it was really busy and we went to see the Old North Church. I liked it though. But I didn't get a chance to see any of the magic schools they have there."

Shrugging, Rhia asked, "So how does Hogwarts compare to MAWS?"
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 7:08 pm

:: "Really?" Shaelynne asked excitedly, "Oh! I just loved Boston! The people, the food, the accent...which I love having, by the way. Oooh! It was just soo much fun!" She then took a breath of air before answering the next part.

"MAWS was so much different! For one, you weren't in 'Year six' you were in 'Grades' Ummm....you started in the 'Fifth Grade'...and it goes up to '12th grade.' Hehehe...Sooo different! Plus, they gave us a lot less work to do.

"Also, the people are so different! I mean, not that I just don't adore each and every single one of you...it's just that people there were so much more..." She tried to think of the word, "Wild and crazy. They were always letting loose. I still love it here though! I got to meet great people, like yourself!" Shaelynne then breathed again, and smiled at her new friend.::
Back to top Go down
The_Phoenix
The_Phoenix

Character sheet

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 7:20 pm

"Hi." She said sweetly, as she walked, "My name is Shaelynne Heartwell...and I was just wondering if you might be able to tell me where we are because I'm-" But, being the huge dirzy person she was, she tripped, and fell onto the cold floor.

Kairi helped her up. "I'm Kairi Ryan...Are you lo-" She stopped as she saw another Gryffindor heading their way.

:: "Rhia!!" Shae said excitedly, and huggled her friend. She then squeed with delight, and smiled. She loved being outgoing and crazy. She then looked at her new friend.

"My goodness...you got to stop seeing my fall! Goodness! I'm soo ditzy! Like...really ditzy! I was really surprised when they said I could remain a prefect here...because well...I think my old Head Mastor wanted to make me not be a prefect anymore. You know...I think I have a talking problem too! I'm sorry!"

Kairi couldn't help but laugh. She has made a new friend and a funny way of it too. Kairi turned to Rhia, "Hi....hope you didn't see her fall. She doesn't need two people laughing at- I mean with her." She smiled at Shae.

Kairi was very quiet as she watched Rhia and Shae talk. Usually she's never quiet but she was lost in her thoughts. Maybe she could just walk away....but no she thought. Thats rude.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 7:34 pm

:: "Your name is Kairi? Oh my goodness! That is such a pretty name! It fits you so well! Woah....I'm so glad that I got to meet you! Sorry that you had to see that, Kairi....me falling I mean. I fall a lot. It's not like I can help it though. This one girl called me 'The Ditz of Hogwarts'...and it is so true!" She laughed, and smiled at her new friend.

"I't so good that I met you both, you both seem to be such uber nice people...and I only like to be with uber nice people. I understand that sometimes people are shy...you y'all never have to be shy around me...because I like being wild and crazy. I even started calling it my 'Wazyness'. That's 'wild' and 'crazy' out together! Isn't that amazing!? Oh for the love of...I'm sorry I keep talking like an idiot." Shaelynne then played with the chain of her white gold 'S' necklace.

"You both just seem like amazing people...and Gryffindors too!" Shaelynne smiled one of her famous smiles, and was glad to have met two sweet people.::
Back to top Go down
The_Phoenix
The_Phoenix

Character sheet

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 8:10 pm

"Your name is Kairi? Oh my goodness! That is such a pretty name! It fits you so well! Woah....I'm so glad that I got to meet you! Sorry that you had to see that, Kairi....me falling I mean. I fall a lot. It's not like I can help it though. This one girl called me 'The Ditz of Hogwarts'...and it is so true!" She laughed, and smiled at her new friend.

Kairi smiled back "Shaelynne is a very pretty name too, I love it!!"

"I't so good that I met you both, you both seem to be such uber nice people...and I only like to be with uber nice people. I understand that sometimes people are shy...you y'all never have to be shy around me...because I like being wild and crazy. I even started calling it my 'Wazyness'. That's 'wild' and 'crazy' out together! Isn't that amazing!? Oh for the love of...I'm sorry I keep talking like an idiot."

"Well I'm glad to be a uber nice person?" Kairi laughed. "what's uber?" Kairi asked. "And I LOVE the new word! it IS amazing!" Kairi kept laughing. "Gosh....I'm laughing like an idiot! Don't worry about you being an idiot...we can be wild and crazy or in other words Wazy together."

"Shae, your a wonderful person! I'm so glad I met you." Kairi gave her another smile.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 8:31 pm

:: Shae couldn't help but laugh too. "Oh! Uber is my way of saying "really" I know...It's weird...but since when have I been normal? Yeah...my brother says that I'm the queen of wazyness...and ditzyness...but you know...I'm not ditzy because I'm a blonde. Most of the females in my family are ditzy...and they're not blonde!"

Shae then looked down at the floor, and looked at Kairi shoes, "What adorable shoes! I just love them! I have a shoe fetish myself. Shoes are my favorite thing about an outfit. I have a kitten, Cupid, who I put little kitten shoes on! Oh! They're just the sweetest little things!"

She smiled, and added, "Thank you. I happen to think that you're a wonderful person too. Of course, you too, Rhia. Wow...I can't believe how many nice people go to this school. It makes me almost not miss my old school as much." Shae admitted.::
Back to top Go down
The_Phoenix
The_Phoenix

Character sheet

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 8:46 pm

"Well thats nice. I'm not consider normal either. My brothers thought I was going to be a muggle, well, untill I shrank their heads. They pissed me off so bad." Kairi laughed.

"Thanks, I like my shoes too." Kairi replied. "Aww little kitten shoes? How adorable!!" She smiled.

Kairi turned to Rhia also. "Yeah, I'm really glad that I met you too!" She turned back to Shaelynne, Well, hopefully you won't miss your old school. When you hit your 7th year, it makes you want to go back and never leave. By the way what year are you?" Kairi asked Rhia and Shae.

"I'm in my 7th year. I love it...but I don't want to leave!" She faked cried which turned into a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 8:52 pm

:: Shaelynne smiled, "I always knew I was a witch. I'm a pureblood...so it's like...the law that I have to be. I only have one brother...and my mom is having another baby in a few months. She's gonna have another boy. Oh joy...like I want another little brother." She babbled on.

"We're both sixth years. Rhia and I both are. I like being a sixth year. I'm having fun...but I'm meeting amazing seventh years! I'm gonna miss them so much next year!" Shae pretneed to cry too...and burst out laughing as well.

"Oh, I have feeling we're going to be friends for a while." She stated, and laughed some more.::
Back to top Go down
The_Phoenix
The_Phoenix

Character sheet

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 9:15 pm

"Yeah, I'm a halfblood, so it could go both ways, my dad was thrilled when he found out that I was a witch." Kairi said.

"Oh wow...another brother!! How exciting!" Kairi said sarcastically. [i] I would love to have a younger sibling.....not! She laughed.

"Oh yes....we are going to be friends for a while." Kairi laughed with her.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 11:19 am

:: "Well...if you ever do want a little sibling..." She giggled, "You can always borrow my brother. I get sick of Max sometimes...and well..we can share him." She burst out into a fit of giggles. Not like this was new or anything.

"I'm glad that we became friend, Kairi," Shae paused, "I think that we can show Hogwarts how much fun Gryffindors can really have."::
Back to top Go down
The_Phoenix
The_Phoenix

Character sheet

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 2:58 pm

"Sure, we can share your little brother. Max is it?" Kairi joked and burt into giggles as well.

"Yeah, I'm glad that we became friends too, Shae. Maybe we can liven things up around here. True that...we can definitely show Hogwarts how much fun us Gryffindors have." Kairi smiled.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 5:52 pm

:: "What do you think, Rhia?" Shae asked sweetly, Rhia was the first friend that she met here, and was of course going to be uberly nice to her as well.

"Yes...just take Max whenever you want him." She laughed, and looked down at her new shoes that she just adored.::
Back to top Go down
featherwinggirl
featherwinggirl

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Krista Dawn

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 2:31 am

Krista was wondering aimlessly around Hogwarts it was Saturday, she was bored, and there wasn't much to do. So in spite of her boredem she desiced that exploring would be the best cure. So after she had gathered some choice items into her bag she when around in exploration. And now she had ended up in an empty corridor on floor she forgot to keep track. "Oh well," She said to herself, "I fi get lost i'll ask the next picture for directions."
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Legendary

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Jeremy Black
House: Slytherin

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 2:40 am

Saturday evening Jeremy decided to not bother with going back to the Slytherin common room and listen to the constant insults. Instead he thought he would wander around Hogwarts just to kill time and gather his thoughts. Making his way through the corridors stopping briefly to chat with a painting every once in awhile, he found himself in the Empty Corridor on the secenth floor. He didn't seem to mind it, he just was suprised he walked that long and not realizing how far he traveled. Shrugging his shoulders he put his hands in his pockets and paced up and down the hall. His footsteps would cause echoes and it just reminded him how big this place was.

His head hanging low staring at the ground he didn't realize he had company until, he just about ran right into Krista. Stopping on a dime he nearly tripped and fell, but was able to keep from it. Jeremy didn't know Krista this was the first time he's seen her. Smiling he looked at her and introduced himself. "Hello, i'm Jeremy. Forgive me for almost knocking you down, I didn't realize you were standing there."
Back to top Go down
featherwinggirl
featherwinggirl

Character sheet

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 2:46 am

Krista laughed, "Well that's what happens when your short. You don't know we're here until ur almost ontop of us." She swipped the dust off of her shoulders. "Well Jeremy, I"m Krista it's nice to make your aquetance." She greeted him back, "So what are you doing up here?"She asked full of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Legendary

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Jeremy Black
House: Slytherin

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 2:55 am

Jeremy laughed at her statment, she was a bit short but still he should have paid more attention to where he was going. He looked at her as he made his way closer to the wall. Leaning his shoulder up against, Jeremy never took his gaze away from her. He was brought up to always make eye contact with people when they were talking. When she finished asking why he was up here he just shrugged his shoulders and replied. "I just ended up here really, I didn't feel like going to the common room so I decided to take a stroll. Plus I had some things on my mind I needed to sort out." He didn't want to go into any detail yet about those thoughts, he just met Krista and it took him awhile to get comfortable around someone new. He didn't want to seem strange because of his past. He was nothing like his family, he was sweet and respected everyone.

His eyes drifted slowly to the floor as those thoughts ran through his mind. He tried to get them to go away so many times, but he wasn't able to do it. He looked back up at Krista just then and asked her "So what about you? Why are you here?" Shifting his stance a bit as he crossed his legs at the ankles.
Back to top Go down
featherwinggirl
featherwinggirl

Character sheet

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 3:01 am

"I just ended up here really, I didn't feel like going to the common room so I decided to take a stroll. Plus I had some things on my mind I needed to sort out."

"Ya i know what you mean." She said noticing him looking at her.

So what about you? Why are you here?"

KRista leaned on the opposite wall from Jeremy, "I don't really know, more then likly it's because i'm bored." She sighed, "Do the same stuff every day get's old after a while, sides i've never really properly explored this place so i thought i'd do it today." Suddenly rememerbing something she looked back at him, "Oh ya i almost forgot, do you know what floor we are on?"
Back to top Go down
The_Phoenix
The_Phoenix

Character sheet

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 5:23 pm

Kairi was walking with Shae and Rhia when she saw Krista and some boy talking. Kairi wondered who he was.

She ran up to Krista and said "Hey Krista!!!" She hugged her friend. "How are you?" She asked.

Kairi looked at the boy who seemed nice. "And you are?" She asked him, looking straight in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
RhiannonMei

Character sheet

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 9:56 pm

Seeing Kairi walk off, Rhia looked at Shae and shrugged. Both of them followed their new friend. Seeing Krista and Jeremy, Rhia nodded to them and said, "Hey Krista, Jeremy. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empty Corridor
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fated Destiny-
Jump to: