Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charms Class

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RhiannonMei
RhiannonMei

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Rhiannon (Rhia) Ai
Character Age: 16
House: Gryffindor

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 2:18 am

It was so stupid... ridiculous, really, that she, Rhia Ai, couldn't perform a simple Aguamenti charm! Furiously pointing her wand at her empty cup, Rhia repeatedly cast, "Aguamenti" over and over again. 'Stupid spell!' she thought in frustration when the idiotic cup refused to fill!!! Finally giving up, Rhia lay her head between her hands and let out a long sigh... What was wrong with her today? Normally, she'd be able to perform Aquamenti like *that!*. And have it work, as well! Raising her head from her hands, Rhia spotted little Professor Flitwick heading her way. Why did they have to be reviewing all the charms on today of all days?!?!

"Well, Miss Ai, please show me your Watering Charm," Professor Flitwick squeaked.

Resigning herself to what she knew would be a failed attempt, Rhia tiredly waved her wand at her cup and muttered, "Aquamenti..." Suddenly, she sat straight up in her chair and gaped at her cup. It was full of water!

"Very well done Miss Ai!" Flitwick squeaked in approval and went on to check on the next student to see how the others were doing with today's review lesson.

Frowning at her cup, Rhia emptied the water in it with an Evanesco, and thought, 'Maybe the charm would only work when I'm not frustrated?' Shrugging, Rhia waved her wand at her cup again and nonchalantly said, "Aquamenti." Eyes lit with happiness, Rhia saw with satisfaction that her cup was full!
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Character sheet
Character Name: Shaelynne Lilyanna Heartwell

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 3:11 pm

:: "Sorry I'm late, Professor." Shaelynne said, in a tired voice, 'I-I-I got lost...because I'm new here, and...and..I'm sorry! I know being a prefect I should be on time for things but..."

"Just take your seat, Miss Heartwell." Flitwick said in his normal squeaky voice.

Shaelynne looked a bit confused, "Where do you want me to sit, sir?" She smiled sweetly, and looked around the class room. She noticed a girl that she remembered from the Common Room. She then ran to sit next to her.

"Hi," Shaelynne said to this other Gryffindor, "I'm Shaelynne Heartwell. I remember you from the Common Room. Do you remember me? I'm the one that fell getting off the couch this morning." She babbled to Rhia.

"Sorry," she added as an afterthought, "I just love to talk."

"Miss Heartwell, please be quiet, and try to fill your cup up with water!" Professor Flitwick then squeaked.

Shae took out her wand, and tried to do the spell.::
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
RhiannonMei

Character sheet

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 3:58 pm

Rhia smiled as the girl chattered. She did remember her falling off the couch... and it was interesting meeting someone new here at Hogwarts. "Hey Shaelynne." Offering her hand, Rhia said, "I'm Rhia Ai. It's nice to meet you officially."

Glancing at Shaelynne's efforts to perform the Aguamenti charm that Rhia herself had had so much trouble with, Rhia said, "Um Shaelynne... would you like some help with that?"
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 4:03 pm

:: Shaelynne beamed, "Hello Rhia. It is nice to meet you." She then looked around, "You can call me Shae if you want, or Shaelynne...It doesn't really matter to me. My brother calls me Shae-Shae...so I really go by anything! Oh! I'm sorry...I'm babbling again!" She giggled, and looked down at her cup.

"I would love some help," She then paused, "Thank you very much. I'm so glad that people are being so nice to me here." She then looked around again, and spotted the Professor.

"Does Flitwick always talk like that?" She didn't mean for it to sound rude, she was just wondering.::
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
RhiannonMei

Character sheet

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 5:03 pm

Rhia shrugged. "I suppose his voice is squeaky because he's so small..." she mused. Shaking her head slightly, she continued, "I've never really thought about it." Moving closer to Shae, Rhia said, "Okay, so about the charm:" For the next ten minutes, Rhia proceeded to explain the Aguamenti charm to her new friend and to help her with her wand movements.

Leaning back, Rhia said, "Now you try it."
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 5:09 pm

:: "You have no idea how happy I am to have you help me!" Shaelynne said excitedly, and then smiled up at her new friend.

"I'm sorry that you had to see me fall on my butt this morning," Shae then giggled, "I really don't mean to fall all the time...I'm just...ditzy!" She laughed, and looked up at the Professor again.

"He seems like a nice guy though! I really like it when Professors are nice to us..." Shaelynne really didn't mean to keep rambling on and on...

"Miss Heartwell! I would really like it if you could please try to remain a little bit more quiet!" Flitwick then gave a little sigh, and went back to heloing out another student

"Aw man!" Shaelynne said sadly, "I hate getting yelled at."::
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
RhiannonMei

Character sheet

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 5:36 pm

"It's okay," Rhia said softly. She didn't want to get yelled at either. "Flitwick will reprimand you, but he doesn't really mean it. He doesn't get angry easily." Rhia looked up at the blackboard and saw that the next spell they would be reviewing was to conjure birds out of the air. This was an easy one for Rhia because she loved to fly. Smiling, Rhia waved her wand and said, "Avis!" Immediately, a tiny flock of little yellow birds appeared above her head and Rhia grinned triumphantly.

"Very good," Professor Flitwick squeaked as he congratulated Rhia. "Five points to Gryffindor Miss Ai."

Blushing, Rhia nodded and turned to Shae.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 8:03 pm

:: "Good job, Rhia!" Shaelynne said happily. "You did a great job with that! Wow...I wanna see if I can do that."

She then raised up her willow wood 9 1/2 inch wand (with a unicorn hair) and said, "Avis!"

She was very shocked to see that one one little feather flew out of her wand. Shaelynne then pouted. "Damn...I knew that something like that was going to happen." She couldn't help but laugh at herself though...even she knew that it must have looked pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Haru Kiryu
Character Age: Sixteen
House: Slytherin

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 10:20 pm

Haru had slept in late from a very very tiresome evening, the previous night. For once, he didn't actually mean to be late for charms. 'Ah well...One more time, what difference is it going to make?' he told himself in his thoughts. The conversation Morgaine, Jeremy and him had had lasted long into the night, but he slept well once they returned, and sleeping in late certainly cured the fatigue he would have felt. Having going into bed, he was completely clothed already, wearing a black unzipped hoodie, and a pure black tee-shirt shirt which was covered in completely random slogans, as well as very tight black dress pants, worn casually. He sighed, pulling his hood up over his black hair, to notice the common room was empty. As he had expected it to be, it was, after all 4 period.

He made his way swiftly out of the common room, after grabbing the things he would need for charms, and the classes to follow. Striding through the hallways, ignoring anyone who commented where he was going, Haru quickly made his way to the charms class.

Stepping in the room, he slammed the door shut behind him making a noticeable entrance. Of course that wasn't intentional, he hated attraction attention to himself. He made a move from the a seat at the end of the table, and tried to stay as far away from anyone else as possible.

Before Flitwick came over to interrogate him, he noticed that ditzy new Gryffindor, Shaelynne. As well as Rhia-ai sitting beside her. He rolled his eyeliner covered eyes at the pair and raised his black, thin, possibly trimmed, eyebrows. It wasn't that he hated Gryffindors, he just despised giggling.

Flitwick squeaked and made his way over to Haru. Mustering the most unimpressed look imaginable to come from Flitwick. He opened his mouth and spoke, in a much louder squeak.
"Mr. Kiryu, this is the fourth time this week!"He said, showing frustration. "You need some discipline. I'm afraid I have to give you detention after dinner tonight!" With that, he walked back to his desk.

Haru sighed, at least detention was before Snape's he hated talking to teachers, he would have had to, if he had planned it at the same time as Snapes. Another detention. No biggie. 'I /tried/ to be on time.' he said to himself in his thoughts.

He noticed on the board which spell they were suppose to practice, and got right to it. Not succeeding at first, like anyone else, but after several times, finally managing to get it. Charms wasn't his best subject, but he wasn't failing. After one more annoyed glance at the giggling girls, he waited for Flitwick to come over and watch him perform his spell. In the meantime, he pulled out his notebook, and started on a drawing of a woman with a rotting head.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 10:41 pm

:: Shaelynne looked over at the new boy that just walked in. She giggled even more, and smiled at him. She brushed some blonde hair out of her dark blue eyes.

"Hi!" Shaelynne said sweetly, and in her typical American, girly girl voice, "I'm Shaelynne Heartwell...I just came here from Boston, Massachusetts...and I'm a Gryffindor prefect. isn't that just super?" She squeaked, and smiled her pretty white teeth at him.

"I was late for class today too. Can you believe that I got lost? I mean...hello!? I'm supposed to be here on time...because like...I'm a prefect and stuff! You seem sleepy, are you tired? I hope you're not too, too tired. Am I talking too much? Some people say I talk to much...but I just have a lot to say...do you think I talk to much?"

This engergetic blonde then bounced up and down in her seat.::
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 10:38 pm

Uh oh, Haru noticed the blond look over at him. He tried to look preoccupied in his drawing, and, hopefully, she would leave him alone. He heard her speak, his strategy didn't work. He looked up at her annoyedly while she explained who she was, where she was from, and what position she held at Hogwarts.

"...and I'm a Gryffindor prefect. isn't that just super?" Haru cocked an eyebrow at her with that last sentence. His silver eyes looking almost disgusted in an amused way. It was amazing, how boldly, and bravely she could talk to a complete stranger. Perhaps she had seen him around the school, Haru, had seen her, but regardless. She was a Gryffindor, and he was a Slytherin. It went against logic when a Gryffindor engaged in conversation with a Slytherin. He ignored that fact for now and shook his head a tiny bit to move his black hair more in his face.

"I was late for class today too. Can you believe that I got lost? I mean...hello!? I'm supposed to be here on time...because like...I'm a prefect and stuff! You seem sleepy, are you tired? I hope you're not too, too tired. Am I talking too much? Some people say I talk to much...but I just have a lot to say...do you think I talk to much?"

It was mind blowing, she could talk and talk and talk...and talk. Without a breather. He widened his eyes at the amount of information he had to take in about her. Why...was she telling him all this? He wasn't aware of the answer himself. Haru only managed to comprehend half of what she said: She got lost. He was sleepy. She talks to much. That was all he was able to get out of that.

Haru debated talking, but decided on it, he looked back at his drawing, shadowing the worm crawling out of the womens eye, then spoke, "Sleepy. I suppose." It was true, he was tired. From last night, and the many drugs he had injected in himself before the meeting with Morgaine and Jeremy. The bags under his eyes were nearly black in color. It wasn't very appealing, but, none the less. Somehow he managed to look 'pretty' something a boy would rather not be called.

He was going to respond about both him and her being late, but, he couldn't come up with anything on the spot, so he left that alone and continued to what she had said after that. Something about her talking to much. He snickered, that was agreeable.

"Do you want me to be truthful?" Haru said flatly, with a slight tone of amusement tracing his words. It was a friendly, bored, and amused tone. Probably hard to distinguish a specific tone. Haru hoped that the blonde took it as friendly and amused, he wasn't trying to make enemies. He looked at her and smiled politely then back at his drawing, and continued working on it.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 10:56 am

::" Do I want you to be truthful? Well of course I do, silly! Being honest is always a good thing. I can't stand it when people lie. I mean, why bother? Every lie gets figured out at some point or another. I can't even rememver the truth half the time...so how would I even remember something I thought up? My goodness...how utterly rude of me!" Shaelynne smiled, and skipped over to where Haru was sitting.

"My name is Shaelynne Heartwell. I just moved here from America. It's is just so nice to meet you! I see you're a Slytherin. That is just so sweet! I am a bit scared of snakes though. Aren't you? Of course, I get spooked very eaily. I am brave though...I mean...don't you think so?" She said, in pretty much one breath.

She had only been here a few days, and already she was 'The Ditz of Hogwarts', the 'Heartbreaker', and the 'fast talker'. These of course, fitted here 100%, it was odd for her to hear them out loud.::
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 1:20 pm

Haru slowly cocked a thin, black eyebrow when she called him silly. Then she lectured him on what she thought about lies. In his head, he was thinking. 'Okay, okay. I get it.' but, he didn't want to say that to her, just yet. He cleared his throat, and spoke, responding her previous question.

"Alright then...I do think you talk to much." He said plainly, and boredly. For some reason this Gryffindor didn't seem to scare him, most people did. But, she just had an aura around her. He felt no reason to stutter, or to be shy, or nervous. He only felt annoyed. He scooted his seat a bit away from her as she sat down beside him, and closed his poetry/drawing book.

He turned to face her and interrupted her in the middle of her introducing yourself.
"You already told me your name and where you were from, but continue." He said, letting her go on with whatever she wanted to say. He gave an idle cough when she said she was brave, but hoped it was unnoticeable to her, at least. "Sure...you're probably brave." He slumped down on the table and with a bit of a muffled voice he spoke, "I'm Haru Kiryu. Let me tell you something, don't engage in conversation with any other Slytherin, except me and a guy named Jeremy." His tone was almost, one with a bit of a warning outlining what he had said. "Oh..." He remembered something she had said, about him being sweet because he was a Slytherin. "How does me being a Slytherin make it sweet?" He turned his head to her and tilted it a bit in a mockingly annoyed fashion.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 4:22 pm

:: She playfully pinched his cheek. "Oh Haru my sweet...you are just an adorable little Sytherin! How could anyone not think that you're sweet? Oh! I could just hug you!" Shaelynne then did hug him, and giggled loudly.

"See? You're so hugable! That is such a good thing to have! Oh! You think I'm brave!? Oh goody! Because I sometimes wonder why I was put in Gryffindor. I mean...I know I wasn't going to get into Ravenclaw! You have to be like...smart and stuff to get into that house? Did you know that?"

How she even managed to say that all in one breath...she would never know. She then smiled, and played with a strand of her blonde hair. Her dark blue eyes then looked into his, and she grinned.::
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 4:49 pm

Alright. That was enough, he wasn't going to put up with her touchiness. As soon as she even placed a hand on him, he knew, that was far enough for him. He slapped her hand away, not hard enough so it would hurt, but not light enough so it would appear meaningless. "Oh Haru my sweet...you are just an adorable little Sytherin! How could anyone not think that you're sweet? Oh! I could just hug you!" Shaelynne said. What was she going on about? Didn't she realize she had just met him and shouldn't be saying those things. Like, 'My sweet'? He glared poison and started to scoot away from her more. His scooting was, however, interrupted when she hugged him. Ohhh no no no, he wouldn't stand for /that/. 'Hugable?' Where did she get her names? He scowled and her and stood up.

"Don't touch me." He said with an irritable tone. What was she thinking? Going up to a Slytherin boy she had only met in this class, and, hugging him?! He stood, continuing to glare at her, he gather his things and blushed a little. Though he wasn't impressed with being hugged, it did make blood rise to his cheeks. He wanted to slap himself for that, but the blush was very visible over his pale complexion. He ceased from glaring and gave her a stare then walked to the other side of the room, and once again, took a seat at the end.

He opened his book and tried to keep drawing, as if nothing had happened. He hated being touched by someone else, especially someone he barely knew, he looked up at her and bit his lip then back at his picture, hoping the ditzy girl would stay put and leave him alone. There was, this part deep inside of him that wanted her to come and bother him, he tried to bury that feeling far out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 5:01 pm

:: Well...No one had ever done that to Shaelynne Lilyanna Heartwell before...and she was in shock that it was a boy! She didn't know what to do. She wanted to just go over there, and tell him to stop being silly...and to talk to her. But then, it looked like he didn't want her anywhere him.

She debated this in her head for a few minutes...then thought she was just going to be herself. A ditzy, playful, funny person.

She slowly walked up to him him, with sorryness in her eyes. She looked up at him, and then down at what he was drawing.

"You're really good." She said slowly, and smiled lightly at him. She pulled up a chair next to him again, and just looked at his drawing. "I mean like...you're really good." Shae smiled, and hoped he wouldn't run away again.::
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 5:18 pm

He was scoffing while he drew the decayed women holding her own rotten eyeball in her left hand. There were traces of dried blood all over the women, and her hair was a disaster, messy and bloody. She only had one, rolled into the back of her head eyeball, and her face was decayed and rotting. Drawing certainly did clear his mind. He, however, was interrupted when the girl came and sat beside him. What was she doing? Usually, when you walked away from someone, it means to leave them alone.

He sighed and went along with her, he would however speak with annoyance in his voice and unimpressedness. He scooted his chair away from her further, hoping she would take the hint then spoke,
"You think it's good?" He said, flatly. "I messed up on the shadowing." He frowned, looking over the disturbing drawing, then, he closed his book and starred in front of himself. Waiting for her to start the conversation. He fixed his hair to be more in his face, but he didn't run away from her now. If she wanted to babble at him, fine, he would pretend to listen. If she was going to touch him again, he'd leave.

He gave her a glance with his silver eyes and then shifted his gaze back to the other side of the room. He had to admit, she, was...pretty...but, that still didn't give her right to hug him! Besides, how did she think he would react? Didn't she know he was anti-social? 'That right...' he remembered that she was new. Well, either she'd 'befriend' him, or she'd learn that he didn't really have any friends. He knew most ditzy girls liked to go with the popular crowd, and if that was the case, she'd ignore him once she learned. He smiled to himself, hoping that wouldn't happen. Even if he didn't really like her, he didn't need any more haters. He sighed and pulled his hood more over his face.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 5:31 pm

:: "Oh Haru, you shouldn't hide behind your hood." She then slowly lifted her hand up, and took it off his head. "That's better." She knew that being bold, but she didn't really care.

"A few of my friends told me about you." She said, carefully. She smiled, "They told me that you don't talk to a lot of people. Well...I'm gonna fix that. I like talking to everyone." She then looked down at his drawing.

"Yes, dude." She giggled, "I really do like it. It just kinda creeps me out a little. Really hun...you can't tell that you messed up at all. Well," She paused for a second, "I can't tell anyways."::
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 5:42 pm

"Uh...huh." He said slowly, pulling his hood back up over his hair and leaning back in his seat, by his stance he took, you could tell, he was tense, nervous, frustrated and annoyed. He couldn't say to her 'And you shouldn't hide behind your makeup.' then smudge it all up, because he, infact, wore makeup. It was just eyeliner though. He resisted from glaring at her, and played his hands irritably.

"They did, did they?" He replied, with boredom and interest both tracing his words. He didn't like to be talked about. But, he was interested in what they were saying, he wanted to ask that, but he wouldn't go against giving her cold silence. He wasn't going to start any topics with her right now, since he was pretty pissed off, he would only reply to what she said. Apparently, she was going to fix his attitude, he looked over at her and raised an eyebrow. He wasn't going to let her make any impact on his personality. He didn't want any bit of hers to rub off on him. Oh no. He wasn't going to let that happen. "If that's what you think." Haru said flatly, again, with boredom outlining everything he said.

He raised his eyebrow when she giggled. It creeped her out, yet she still was giggling. What was wrong with this girl? The nicknames she gave were abnormal to say to someone you had only just met. He sighed and smiled a little, a polite smile when she said she couldn't notice the mistakes.
"That's good, thanks." He managed to choke out something somewhat nice.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 5:50 pm

:: "Oh you're very welcome, lovey!" She bounced up and down in her seat. It seemed as if he figured it out...that she was not going to leave him alone until he opened up to her- even if it was just a little bit.

"I think you need to talk more perky! Like me!" She giggled a sweet, small giggle, and pulled down his hood again. "I told you that you looked so much better with your hood down! The girls will be all over you this way! I should know." She smiled again, and played with her blonde hair.

"Haru, my friends told me that you don't like to talk to many people...but I was just wondering....if it's that you don't want to...or is it becuase..." She paused, "you're just scared to?" She didn't mean to sound rude... she just had a funny way of being blunt at times.

She then looked at his drawing again. As creepy as it was....he had done a wonderful job on it.::
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 6:32 pm

He coughed at her nickname and turned his gaze back over to her, finally working up the courage to respond about the nicknames thing. "Could you just call me by my name?" He asked, sounding a little awkward while saying it. He didn't want to sound rude, but, he hated nicknames. Especially from someone you only just meet. He raised his hands up to his black hair, and brushed his trimmed, painted black fingernails through it, making his bangs fall even more so in his face, then lowered them back down to his knees.

He raised an eyebrow, the last thing he wanted to be like was like her. With her, never ending sentences and her giggling. He scowled quietly and pulled his hood back up. While she told him that the girls would adore him if he left it down, and how she should know this stuff. "Do I want that, though?" He asked her in an almost mockingly annoyed tone. He frowned as she played with her hair and sighed, slumped down on the table. Willing for Flitwick to come interrupt them. He couldn't help flushing a bit at what she had said to him. What guy wouldn't?

"Haru, my friends told me that you don't like to talk to many people...but I was just wondering....if it's that you don't want to...or is it becuase..." She paused, "you're just scared to?" His ears perked up at this. He wasn't going to tell her, he hadn't even told Morgaine yet. He supposed, it was because that he had talked to people, he had became friends with Itchi, but, if he had never talked to Itchi, Itchi wouldn't have became his friend, and then their fathers wouldn't have separated them. He frowned, recalling back on the day his father had forbid him to talk to Itchi ever again. They had been best friends, but, it had all ended in one day. No one talked to him after that, because he said in the corner, smoking, doing drugs, or slitting himself. Haru shrugged at her and came up with a half true, half false answer. ''I'm just not to fond of talking, especially with new people. I have two friends that I talk with regularly, but, otherwise." He finished abruptly, he wasn't sure how to end that. "How come you like talking so much?" He questioned, with amusement in his voice, his mind blocking out any thoughts of his old best friend.

He noticed her glance at his picture again and he grinned, fixing the necklace he worn. He frowned as the pendant came off, the necklace had been old, and the pendant starting come off more regularly, but, his father wouldn't let him change it to a new pendant. This one ran in the family. He placed the Devil's Cross pendant back on the chain and looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 6:42 pm

:: "Of course I can call you by your name. I love your name! I think that it," She tried to think of the word she was looking for. She hated with when she had to think about something for a long period of time. It always made her head hurt. "I think that is just fits you."

She sighed very dramaticly at this. "You need to have more than two girls! Let me guess," She said this next part in a very fake bored voice, "They're both Slytherins...and both are very evil...and they both can't stand me?" She giggled softly at this last part. She had only really met one Slytherin who liked her...and she meant that he really liked her.

"Oh! I think I talk so much because," She didn't really have a real responce to this. Because she was scared of people thinking she was shy? Because she was scared to death of people judging her when she didn't say anything? Oh no...she could not admit it to a boy all of this. She then gave a answer that she meant, "I think I talk so much because it's just the way that I am. Just like you're always so quiet...I feel the need to be loud."

Shaelynne wished she could have been more truthful...but it just didn't happen. ::
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 9:58 pm

"Of course I can call you by your name. I love your name! I think that it," Shaelynne said to him. He snickered as she tried to come up with a word to fit it. He grinned at her openly as she racked her brains for a word to use, his grin vanished and turned into a smirk when Shaelynne finally thought of one, "I think that is just fits you." she finished and he shrugged, "It means spring, in english."

He heard her sigh, over dramatically and raised an eyebrow, she would be prefect on one of those stupid teenage soap opera's, then, she spoke to him, again. With her usual, what he fond annoying, pitch. "You need to have more than two girls! Let me guess," Haru sniggered as she attempted a fake bored voice and allowed her to continue, "They're both Slytherins...and both are very evil...and they both can't stand me?" She giggled and Haru opened his mouth to respond.[/i] "Actually, you're off a bit. They are both Slytherins, one is a girl, one is a guy and neither of them are dark, or evil." He finished, flatly, yet amused.

"Oh! I think I talk so much because," Once again, the Gryffindor racked her mind for a way to describe why she was so talkative. He shook his head and laughed softly. He didn't mean to be rude, but, she really wasn't all that intelligent. He widened his eyes mockingly when she finally spoke, "I think I talk so much because it's just the way that I am. Just like you're always so quiet...I feel the need to be loud."
"You feel the need to be loud?" He snickered, "That's an amusing way to word it." He shrugged at her responses and looked into her eyes for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 10:09 pm

::"Like my eyes? Aren't they just to," She giggled again,"To die for?" Shaelynne then thought about something for a few seconds.

She couldn't really put her finger on it...but it really sounded like he was kind of mocking her in a way...." Are you mocking me!?" She asked, just getting it now. "I don't like being mocked!" She stood up, and put her slim hands on her slim waist. "Do I mock you? No! I happen to think I've ben nice to you." She huffed, and glared at him.

She knew she was slow, and ditz, but being mocked? Oh no...No one mocks Shaelynne Lilyanna Heartwell.::
Back to top Go down
featherwinggirl
featherwinggirl

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Krista Dawn

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 10:26 pm

Krista waltz into the classroom bordly holding a note in her hand. She watched the usual reaction of the teach to a late student. "Don't worry Professor i'm bringing it up to you." She said sighing, 'i can't believe I let her talk me into going today, this is going to be so boring.' She quickly handed the late note to Flickwick and turned on her heel to find a seat.

looking around for someplace empty and with less students she was disapointed on finding only one seat left. And it was next to a guy. Sighing again she muttered under her breath, "here we go again." Walking towards them she reconized her room mate Shaelynne. "Yo," she waved at her, then turning her chair to face away from them she ploped herself down unintressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class   Charms Class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charms Class
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fated Destiny-
Jump to: