Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DA meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Danielle(Dani) Shay Sunset
Character Age: 16
House: Hufflepuff

DA meeting Empty
PostSubject: DA meeting   DA meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 5:48 pm

(I'm assuming this is legal)

Summary: During school
Setting: the DA section in the RoR
Time of Day: all times
Rp Session: Open Thread

Danielle entered the Room of Requirement, she'd been a member of last years DA sessions and was hoping they were going to continue into this year not that she needed DA work ontop of Quidditch and her already lacking studies. She looked about the room it was empty except for the beanbags and shelves of books.

She recalled the night that the Inquisitorial squad had ruined their plans of trainning here, and bitterly her hate for Draco relished the unwelcoming thoughts. She stepped around the room and sighed it had been a long hard night, Pansy Parkinson had followed Danielle and a few other girls into the girls bathroom on the sixth floor. She had threatened to squeel on them unless they did what she said. Dani smiled thinking about how Emma a sixth year ravenclaw had pushed Pansy into a toliet.

She traced the room with her eyes and sat down waiting for another member of the DA to arrive
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
RhiannonMei

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Rhiannon (Rhia) Ai
House: Gryffindor

DA meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA meeting   DA meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 8:46 pm

Rhia quickly walked onto the seventh floor, before the staircases changed again. The first time Rhia had tried to reach this floor, the staircase she was on had suddenly swung until she had been facing the direction towards Ravenclaw Tower. Rhia walked along the hallway until she reached the painting of a dancing troll. Her forehead wrinkled as she contemplated the picture: An ugly troll in a pink tutu... would wonders never cease? Shaking her head, Rhia turned back to why she was on the 7th floor in the first place. Walking over to the wall opposite from the painting, Rhia walked back and forth three times in front of it thinking, 'I need to find the place where the DA meets.' Stopping the pacing, Rhia saw a huge door appear where a blank wall had been. Smiling, Rhia opened the door to find the room where the DA usually met. It was empty, except for one person. Rhia walked into the room and greeted the Hufflepuff, Danielle. "Hey Dani," she said to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

DA meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA meeting   DA meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 10:53 pm

"Hi....Rhia, corect?" Dani said she didn't know the Gryffindor all that well, other than that she had been a member last year and was a sixth year.

She smiled and looked her up and down then took out her note book and started sketching her. She made sure to get the pale look on her face and her complicated complextions corect.

//sorry Nancy I know you'd like them longer but I just cant think of anything to say...\\
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
RhiannonMei

Character sheet

DA meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA meeting   DA meeting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 7:35 pm

Glancing at the pad Dani held in her hand, Rhia watched as the girl's hand drew quick, purposeful strokes. "You're a very good artist," Rhia said softly as she saw her face emerge from what was a mass of lines and blankness. "I can't draw... I probably wouldn't be able to to save my life!" She giggled softly. "Do you take lessons from someone? On another thought, do you give them?"
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

DA meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA meeting   DA meeting Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 4:45 pm

Dani smiled "thank you," she said pleased that she liked the drawing. She looked over the sketch seeing Rhia's kind emotions in it come to life. "Do you take lessons from someone? On another thought, do you give them?"

"Um...no I've never taken lesons I just taught myself, but if you want I can teach you how to draw." She took out another notebook that was in her bag, the cover was a dark blood red, a gift from one of the pack Elders. She thought of all the other notebooks in her chest in her dorm room, and handed the pad to Rhia.

"Here, you can have this."
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
RhiannonMei

Character sheet

DA meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA meeting   DA meeting Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 8:42 pm

Slightly shocked at Dani's sudden generosity, Rhia slowly took the notebook. It was beautiful... Stroking its cover, Rhia smiled up at Dani.

"Thank you... I'd really appreciate the lessons. And thanks so much for the notebook." Glancing down at it again, Rhia continued, "It's beautiful... I hope I won't mar its pages with messes that I call pictures." Rhia laughed at the thought. "It's in Gryffindor colors too," she suddenly noticed. "Was that intentional?"
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

DA meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA meeting   DA meeting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:12 pm

"Nope not at all," Dani said laughing. "But it can do for that purpose, I highly doubt that you'll ruin it with anything. Every artist has their own style and whatever they draw and however they do it is based purely on the person."

Dani held out her notebook that was filled with poems and drawings of crying girls, trees and an elaborate drawing of Hogwarts that had taken her almost two months to draw. Other than the pages of sorrow there were many happy ones but her favorites were of the pack and the elders. She'd drawn wolves running through the forest howling at the moon, no one but Dani knew that most of the pairs of wolves were herself and Bryan before the incident.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Character sheet
Character Name: Shaelynne Lilyanna Heartwell

DA meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA meeting   DA meeting Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 11:39 am

:: Shaelynne burst though the door, and sighed when she entered. "Oh dear! Am I late?" She asked, and sat down on the couch that was there.

She didn't even notice who the currently in the room. When she saw her friend, Rhia, she smiled. "Hi Rhia!" She said cheerfully, and then saw that other girl that she knew.

What did she say her name was? Oh! I hate it when I can't remember something...I do think she said it was...Dani? Maybe...

"Hi...Dani." Shae said, and smiled. She didn't really want this girl to dislike her too much. Though, she didn't see really any reason why anyone should hate her...

Maybe because her exboyfriend is into me... she thought to herself, and that just made her grin, and be even more happy.::
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
RhiannonMei

Character sheet

DA meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA meeting   DA meeting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 8:22 pm

"But it can do for that purpose, I highly doubt that you'll ruin it with anything. Every artist has their own style and whatever they draw and however they do it is based purely on the person."

Rhia smiled. "Thanks for being so thoughtful Dani. I'm really glad that I've gotten to know you better now... Can we be friends? It'd be nice to hang out with someone whom I've missed out on for the past five years."

Rhia looked up, startled, when Shae burst in. "Hi Shae!" she said. "I had no idea that you were in the DA!"
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

DA meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA meeting   DA meeting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 9:26 pm

Dani gave Rhia a huge grin, "Of Course we can!" the doors to the DA meeting swung open and Shaelynne walked in, she looked her normal prepy self and that attitude that Dani could only assume ment something good had happened. Maybe that idiot Leo has her under his spell... she thought.

It took Shae a few seconds to say her name, but at least she got it right this time, Dani sighed it looked like she and Rhia were friends and therefor couldn't be her cold self to this person. She put on a grin that just screamed fake and watched as Rhia and Shae greeted each other before speaking.

"Hi Shaelynne," It wasn't cold or harsh nor was it imensely friendly, it was just simply a hi that ment nothing. A toss away that could've been ment for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

DA meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA meeting   DA meeting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 4:41 pm

:: Of course, she had no idea that Dani's smile was fake. She thought it meant that they could be friends now. She didn't like anyone not liking it. It was too much work for her to remember who and who couldn't stand her. At her old school...most of the quiet kids didn't really like her...but what did she care? She wasn't talking to them anyways.

"How are you both?" She asked, and skipped over to a couch. She sat down, and looked at her newly painted pink nails. She smiled at them, and crossed her legs. She was wearing her new pink tank top, and jean mini skirt. Plus, her white flip flops that hadn't got dirty yet. She leaned back on the couch, thinking about Leo--her new boyfriend.::
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
RhiannonMei

Character sheet

DA meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA meeting   DA meeting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 7:11 pm

Rhia said, "I'm fine Shae... what about you?" Taking in Shae's pink nails, pink tank top, jean mini skirt, and blinding smile, Rhia added, "What's made you so happy today? Even when you meet up with Max, you're not this... hyper and happy."
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

DA meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA meeting   DA meeting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 5:05 pm

:: Shae giggled, "Maxwell might be a really cool little brother...but you're right! Oh my goodness! This boy, Leo, asked me out today! He is such a sweetie! He's going to take me to-" She looked over at Dani, and stopped talking.

"Ummm...I'm very well, thank you." She said, responding to Rhia's first question.::
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

DA meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA meeting   DA meeting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 1:27 am

Dani had without knowing it crushed a few pages under her finger tips at the sound of Leo's name. So he had left her for another girl, that was so like him. Dani didn't know what she wanted more, to kill Leo or Shae, or both. Plan C looked very nice and her wand hand itched to have the peice of wood it it once more. She resisted and shrugged, saying to Shae.

"He's going to break you're heart, and I'm going to laugh when he does," she said standing up and pulling a book off the bookcase, she sat once more and pretended to read it her teeth were clenched in fury and her mind was swearing at her to curse Leo into the next century.
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
RhiannonMei

Character sheet

DA meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA meeting   DA meeting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 10:56 am

"He's going to break you're heart, and I'm going to laugh when he does." Rhia bit her lip and peeked over at Shae. She didn't think her friend would take that well, but then again, Rhia had often been surprised by her. But Rhia now felt conflicting emotions: First of all, she wanted Shae to be happy because Shae was her friend, but Dani was her friend too, and Rhia didn't want Dani to get hurt more than she already was. Rhia saw that Dani was now 'reading' a book... It was obvious that she was only pretending, because her eyes weren't moving across the words. Seeing her despair, Rhia narrowed her eyes and felt like sending a howler to Leo and shouting at Shae for caring only for herself sometimes. Rhia sighed; she walked over to Dani and wrapped her in a hug. "Is the book any good?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

DA meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA meeting   DA meeting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 12:05 pm

:: Shaelynne looked over at Dani, and sighed. She couldn't help but feel really bad for the girl. Ok...I think I need to do this..the right way this time. I know that guys come and go...but friends are forever. But then again...she hasn't really been my friend. When Leo broke her heart? Oh please...she was the heartbreaker around here...not him. Ok...I really need to fix this... Shae pondered over her thoughts for a few minutes.

"Dani," Shae said, and walkede over to where Rhia and Dani were sitting, "I'm sorry. I know that you and Leo were dating, and I should have respected that for a little while. I really want to start over and be your friend. Please? If it means breaking up with Leo...then...then...that's what it takes." Shae said this last part with feeling. She just wanted her and Danito get along. ::
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
RhiannonMei

Character sheet

DA meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA meeting   DA meeting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 12:12 pm

"I'm sorry. I know that you and Leo were dating, and I should have respected that for a little while. I really want to start over and be your friend. Please? If it means breaking up with Leo...then...then...that's what it takes."

Rhia cocked an eyebrow from where she sat with Dani. It really wasn't usual of Shae to be so considerate of others. Turning to her friend, Rhia waited for Dani's response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DA meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA meeting   DA meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DA meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fated Destiny-
Jump to: