Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wonderful Lily!

Go down 
+6
Briar_Rose
Sinister Beauty
drkangelcat
LostInWonderland
CloakedSchemer
Tender Rebel
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tender Rebel
Admin
Tender Rebel

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Olivia Maura Cauldwell
Character Age: 17
House: Gryffindor

The Wonderful Lily! Empty
PostSubject: The Wonderful Lily!   The Wonderful Lily! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:24 pm

The Wonderful Lily!
Everything and anything you might want to know!

I've come to realize I never did write one of these but I figured I may as well. Hello all! As majority of you know I'm Veronica - well actually majority of you don't know that's my real name and if you did you refuse to call me it! Therefore I go by Lily - something that will always stick with me I now realize - it's like my second name. And here I go rambling on about nothing important lol. So. Where to begin?

Well I should start by saying I'm one of the lovely admins on the site. I'm also RP master and completely obsessed person with all things Quidditch, Rping, Character Bios, Writing, Harry Potter - and the list goes on. I'm also 21 years old - 22 in November and I live in the greatest state in the world - New York! What else can I tell you about the fabulous me? I've been RPing for 5 to 6 years now - amazing? I was 15 when I went into my first AOL public rp room. Now let me tell you - I was horrible.

My first character was Cho Chang - I fell into it - I really did since at the time I wanted to play Hermione. I grew to hate the way people played Hermione and constantly made fun of it. But in retrospect I play an amazing one. Then it was all about how many guys you could get to kiss you and the like. It was embarrassing how horrible I was then. I took a break from rping for 3 years - I did with people I knew - close ties but I left the rp world for a while. I came back only last year actually and with a bang! I'm still improving and in that time I've owned and ran 4 AOL SLs, Co-owner and ran at least 3 AOL SLs, owned and ran 3 RP forums, Moderated 2 RP forums, Moderatored 1 Journal, and Moderatored 3 AOL SLs, and in the process opened 100's of successful, public AOL rooms. I might have missed a few things but as you can tell I'm over qualified and have much experience in what I do. And here I am - helping Nancy with the site!

I have lots of experience with creating characters as well - I have created almost 40 characters in my rp existence and I've used all of them at least once. It's one of my favorite things to do and some times I just create them for the fun of it! It's not just with Harry Potter - I also RP a lot of other things.

So now that we're passed credentials what can I talk about? Don't be intimidated by my skill in RP - I still have a lot to work on - and I'm no where near the best there is. And I'm a perfectionist beyond belief. Don't be scared to approach me, I'm quite nice and lovable - among other things. You'll get to know me well I hope - as well as I hope to know you all! I'm a harmless kitten I do assure you. And compliments from me are rare - so if I compliment you on your RP skill - that's a major accomplishment. I'm picky as all hell about who I RP with - which makes me sound elitist - but I can't be blamed.

If you ever have questions - just ask. And if you ever want me to look over anything - I'd be happy to do it. Just send me a lovely lil PM about it. You can reach me at any one of my accounts on AOL, AIM, MSN or yahoo - I check it daily. I promise not to bite! Anyway I think I've rambled enough for the time being. So ending this lovely ramble - Ta Ta!

The Wonderful Lily! Thinkyoucan3

Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Haru Kiryu
Character Age: Sixteen
House: Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lily!   The Wonderful Lily! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 11:33 pm

>.> I'm scared to approach you.

With all your rppwnage...

Just kidding. Smile

We've meet on HE, and here a few times.

I still don't feel like we're great friends though. v.v

So, I'm Val, Nice to meet you, Veronica/Lily! Very Happy (Even though we have already)

Very Happy

See ya in the chatbox, like right now...and, online, in Rp, hopefully! ^.^
Back to top Go down
LostInWonderland
LostInWonderland

Number of posts : 50

Character sheet
Character Name: Nora Leanne White
Character Age: 16
House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lily!   The Wonderful Lily! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 11:58 pm

Yes, I'm refusing to call you Veronica, Lily, and you know this so- Hello Lily, so wonderful to see you here! Way to make us all look bad, btw, hehe. Oh, and it's Elana if you couldn't tell by the username...but I'm really hoping you can. Um...what else to say?

I LOVE YOU LILY! *tacklehugglesnuggles*

That works Very Happy
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Character sheet
Character Name: Morgaine Isolde Fay

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lily!   The Wonderful Lily! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 7:27 pm

I haven't talked to you much, but you seem like an amzing person ^.^.

Well you are great at RP from what saw of your sample. Well ttyl
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 84

Character sheet
Character Name: Sky Black

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lily!   The Wonderful Lily! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 9:20 pm

Lily my sweet my love and my best friend! OK, Ok V-E-R-O-N-I-C-A -kisses-

You my fine lady, are the best RP'er I have ever seen. Quit blushing, it's the truth and you know it!

Thanks so much for helping me set the site up. I could not have done it without you. You are great and I love you!! -bows down-

Anyone who gets to know Lily like I have, will see how much of a fun, loving, caring, great person she is!!

-SMOOCHIES VERONICA-
Back to top Go down
http://fated-destiny.heavenforum.com
Briar_Rose
Briar_Rose

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Character sheet
Character Name: Kendal Nicole Hathaway
House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lily!   The Wonderful Lily! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 6:10 pm

Well, I just like Elana refuse to call you by Veronica! Lily, is much more fitting. Hmm..you should change your name to that, you know. lol

*huggles Nancy* what my nancy-wancy (lol) just said is right! Lily is so sweet, gives great adive, she's always there when you need her and she's just a an all round nice person to be around! hehe lmaoooo!

aaaaaannnnnnd! I happen to be adopted by her! HA! *tackleshugglessnooglesmugglesmooches her mom* I love you a million red M&Ms! XD
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
RhiannonMei

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Rhiannon (Rhia) Ai
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lily!   The Wonderful Lily! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 8:46 pm

I like sheep... wow, lol XD how random is that? ANyway, I like sheep so I'll act like one and follow the crowd... Basically, I refuse 2 call u Veronica... lol XD Smile So Lily, I'm June aka RhiannonMei here and on HE... and ur great!
p.s. btw, NY is SO NOT the best state! lol XD
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Legendary

Number of posts : 61

Character sheet
Character Name: Jeremy Black

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lily!   The Wonderful Lily! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 1:03 am

Veronica!!!!! *hugs* it is good to see you finally introduce yourself. though everyone knows who you are lol. Anyway just wanted to drop you a line chicklet.
Back to top Go down
Forever_Smiling
Forever_Smiling

Number of posts : 16

Character sheet
Character Name: Hallie Rose Matthews
House: Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lily!   The Wonderful Lily! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 12:26 pm

LILY!!! You're never anything but Lily to me! lol well I finally had a break between classes and figured it's enough time to read your mile long introduction. Very Happy I would say dont go scaring off the newbies but...you even scare ME with your posts lol
Back to top Go down
Silverlady
Silverlady

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Claire Rosewod

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lily!   The Wonderful Lily! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 2:03 pm

Heeey Lily! *huggles* Very Happy
lol I never called you anything else than Lily... *giggles* ... so you're Lily! HAHA!

hehe, you're a great RP-er.. I mean.... WOW! - and Lily, you rock overall! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lily!   The Wonderful Lily! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wonderful Lily!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fated Destiny :: Mix and Mingle Threads :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: