Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gryffindor girls dorm

Go down 
+2
Algie
Sinister Beauty
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Sky Black
Character Age: 17
House: Slytherin

Gryffindor girls dorm Empty
PostSubject: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 1:32 pm

Only the female Gryffindors can post here. Flop down on your bed and chit chat with the fellow gals in your dorm.
Back to top Go down
http://fated-destiny.heavenforum.com
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Character sheet
Character Name: Shaelynne Lilyanna Heartwell
Character Age: 16
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 10:56 pm

:: Shaelynne walked into her dorm room. She smiled when she sae her kitten, Cupid, on a bed. "Cupid!" She said, excitedly, and walked over to her pretty orange kitten. He purred as she walked over to him.

She picked him up, and placed him on her lap. "And how are you today, Mr. Cupid? You look like you were enjoying a nice little nap." She hugged her kitten, and out him back on her bed. She then changed into something a lot more comfy, and ran down the stairs to the common room.
Back to top Go down
The_Phoenix
The_Phoenix

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Kairi Julietta Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 7:47 pm

Kairi was in her dorm alone when she heard a pecking sound on the window, she looked out and saw Phoenix, her beautiful owl. Kairi opened the window and saw that she had a letter.

"So...that's where you've been? With Jason?" She said, stroking the bird. Phoenix was the hardest owl to tame, but somehow Kairi managed it.

She took the letter, and laughed "Phoenix! Go get some rest." and she watched her fly to the Owlery.

She opened her letter, and the first thing it said was,

"My beautiful sister, I'm sorry I haven't wrote in so long."

Kairi laughed at this remark and kept reading.

"I had a bunch of exams, They were HARD too. Besides that I'm fine. Saw Hunter the other day...he said that he sends his love. You know what he's doing? He's BLOODY NUTS! He's going dragon hunting....and going to TRY to tame them! Bloody crazy I tell you! Oh and he might come by Hogwarts too. I don't know why though...maybe to talk to the headmaster or something. I don't know. And Zane, my best friend by the way, said that he thinks your beautiful, and would like to write you. Bloody mush....gross"

Kairi smiled once again, and kept reading.

"I don't know why he had to ask if he could write you. He's mental. well I'm going to go now. I love you. Jason.
P.S. Phoenix enjoyed her stay here."

Kairi folded the letter and put it in her box under the bed. She was in no hurry to write him back because he took so long...but then she wanted to because she wanted to tell Zane he could write her. Maybe she should just write Zane first. She drifted into deep thought about what she was going to say, but couldn't find any words. "Maybe tomorrow." she thought.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 8:25 pm

:: "Cupid! Come back here!" Shaelynne yelled, and chased her kitten all the way up the stairs into her room. As she was running, she crashed into the wall that was outside her door.

"I swear they JUST put that there..." She muttered as she walked into her dorm, to try to find Cupid. She then saw that little orange ball of fluff jump onto a bed, that was not hers.

"Oh Cupid!" Shaelynne sighed, "Get off that bed! There's someone on it! I'm so sorry." She said, and then noticed who the girl was.

"Kairi! Hi!" Shae squeaked, and walked over to her bed, to pick up her little puff-ball kitten. She smiled, at Kairi, then glared at her naughty kitten.

"Cupid! That was not nice! I'm sorry that he did that, Kairi. I'll be sure to take better care of him next time." She placed Cupid on her bed, still glaring at him as he purred.::
Back to top Go down
The_Phoenix
The_Phoenix

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 8:35 pm

A little orange kitten jumped onto Kairi's bed. "Oh...well hello there." She said as its little eyes stared up at her.

"Oh Cupid!" Shaelynne sighed, "Get off that bed! There's someone on it! I'm so sorry." She said, and then noticed who the girl was.

"Kairi! Hi!" Shae squeaked, and walked over to her bed, to pick up her little puff-ball kitten. She smiled, at Kairi, then glared at her naughty kitten.

[i]"Hiii Shae!!!"
Kairi replied. "Cupid is it? He's really cute."

"Cupid! That was not nice! I'm sorry that he did that, Kairi. I'll be sure to take better care of him next time."

"Oh I don't mind, Shae...it's nice to see other pets beside my owl."
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 8:43 pm

:: "You have an owl!? Oh you're so lucky, Kairi. My mother would only let my brother get an owl. You see....you doesn't trust me with one! I mean, Maxwell is only a third year...but she trusts him more than me! It was my dad that let me get Cupid. What's your owl's name?" Shae asked, and sat down on the edge of Kairi's bed.

Cupid then walked back over, and currled up into a ball on Kairi's lap. "Aww! He really seems to like you. He's very loveable...he just is very...energetic. Kind of like me. That's why I picked him out. I needed a pet to match my personality, right?"

Shaelynne then looked over at her table near her bed, and looked at the picture of her and her old friends...from America.::
Back to top Go down
The_Phoenix
The_Phoenix

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 9:03 pm

"Yes! I have an owl! I love her to death too!" Kairi said.

Well that sucks that you couldn't have an owl and your brother could.....probably cause he's the baby, ya know? My mom and my kinda twin brother...treated us better than my older brothers." Kairi laughed, but tears came to her eyes, and she quickly wiped them away.

My owls name is Phoenix, she's an eagle owl. She is snow white and has this red streak going between her eyes. My dad picked her."

Then Cupid jumped into Kairi's lap. "Aww! How cute! Animals take to me...it's weird. They just usually like me."

So you're from America?" Kairi asked as she noticed Shaelynne look at the picture.
Back to top Go down
featherwinggirl
featherwinggirl

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Krista Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 1:06 am

Krista walked into her new dorm for the year, and was smiling. 'I could of stayed in my last one, but the Headmaster said that my...activities disturb the girls...' she huffed well if they arn't women enought to handle it they should be here! walking into the room she saw two girls talking. "Sorry for barging in! but i'm your new room mate!" She smiled sweetly, 'i'll be nice until i start feeling crabby again.'
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 11:00 am

:: "Yes, I am from America. But, well, I love it here too! I mean, the people are all just so nice!" Shae smiled sweetly, and looked at her kitten.

"I know! I can see that animals must like you. I read somewhere one time that animals can always tell when someone is a nice person. They can just tell. Isn't that really amazing? I think it is anyways." Shae notced a girl walk into the room.

"Hi!" She said happily, new people didn't bother her one bit, "It's nice to meet you. I'm Shaelynne Heartwell, and this is my good friend, Kairi Ryan. Please, join us in our conversation." She said sweetly, and hoped Kairi didn't mind her calling her 'my good friend'...when she sort of just met the girl.::
Back to top Go down
The_Phoenix
The_Phoenix

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 2:38 pm

"Well...I've always lived here...my mom is from Spain, but I never really lived there...or even went." Kairi explained. She always kept bringing up her mom, Kairi couldn't help it, she missed her so much.

"Well, if it's true then I must be a nice person." Kairi laughed as she listened to the kitten purr.

Kairi saw that another girl walked in and she smiled. I'm Kairi Ryan. you know." She smiled at Shae.

Kairi didn't mind at all that Shae called her 'her good friend.' She actually liked it. Even though she just met the girl she was happy, for the first time in a while.

Hoping the girl would sit down and join in on the conversation, she remembered that she had to write her brother back.
Back to top Go down
featherwinggirl
featherwinggirl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 8:35 pm

Krista smiled at the two girls, 'hummm they seem nice i'll see later whether or not they deserve my respect.' "I'm from Londen, my family has been in Slytherin for years, so they expected me to be one too. Well i surpised them, and now myfamily has done nothing but give me crappy advice about not getting to soft and other stuff." She shurgged her shoulders, "it beats me why they are so upset, i mean, being spilt into different houses is much like putting people into groups."
Back to top Go down
The_Phoenix
The_Phoenix

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 10:28 pm

Kairi watched her as Krista talked. She had such poise and confidence. She seems so nice. Kairi thought to herself. After Krista was done talking, Kairi said "Well....I can't say that either, I'm the only one in my family who went to Hogwarts. They all went to Beauxbatons, except my mom, she's a muggle." There she goes talking about her mom again and tiny tears again formed in eyes, but she blinked them away.

"Well personally, I like Gryffindor a lot better then Slytherin. I'm so glad that you are in Gryffindor, you seem so nice." Kairi smiled.

Then Kairi looked out the window at that famous view. She loved that view and could look at it all day.
Back to top Go down
featherwinggirl
featherwinggirl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 11:48 pm

"Well personally, I like Gryffindor a lot better then Slytherin. I"m so glad that you are in Gryffindor, you seem so nice."
Krista looked at her amazed, 'i'm...i'm nice?' she thought to herself,' but no i'm weird, i play the most horritable pranks all the time...i'm...i'm not ...nice!'

Krista thought for a moment, 'well i was placed in Gryffendor, for what reason i can't comprehend, My family wants me to join with the Dark Lord, but i refuse to, but i didn't join up with the order either. Nothing really feels right...' She looked at the tears that fell from Kairi's face as she spoke of her mother.

She walked over and sat next to her, "Tell me more about your mother...please?" She asked sincerly, for the frist time in a long time. "Tell me how she's like, i doubt she's anything like my mum." She continued dissapointed, "i'd like to know."
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 1:19 pm

:: Shaelynne tilted her head to the side when Kairi talked about her mom. When most of the girls Shae knew talked about their mom...they sort of got an attitude about it. Like, they just could not stand having their mom be on the planet as them.

She say on the other side of Kairi, and placed her hand on her sholder. "Yes," She paused, and said this next part so softly, that she wasn't sure she could hear it, "But only if...you want to."::
Back to top Go down
The_Phoenix
The_Phoenix

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 2:14 pm

She walked over and sat next to her, "Tell me more about your mother...please?" She asked sincerly, for the frist time in a long time. "Tell me how she's like, i doubt she's anything like my mum." She continued dissapointed, "i'd like to know."

Kairi looked at her and Shae, more tears came to her eyes as she spoke. "She was the best mom you could've asked for. You could've went to her with any problem and she would have a answer for it. But the week before I came to Hogwarts, she-" Kairi stopped as her voice cracked and spoke again. "She was murdered, by Voldemorts followers." Her voice did not crack anymore, but it became more strong. "Murdered, in front of my own eyes. They used the death curse, and I couldn't have stopped it. I-I wanted too, but I couldn't move. The Death Eaters wanted my dad. Wanted to kill him, but when they found out my mother was a muggle, they killed her instead. They didn't even see me in the room, they laughed, turned and left." Kairi felt better telling someone about this. It doesn't hurt as much. "That's why I vowed to kill all the Death Eaters, and Voldemort himself, or die trying. I'm going to become an Auror and join the Order"

Then Kairi's mood changed in a snap, but she still cried.

Kairi looked at Krista and said. "You're nice. Deep down inside you know you are. And I know you are! Shae probably thinks that you are, don't you Shae?" She looked at Shae.

Kairi looked back at Krista, " Shae and I are going to show Hogwarts how much fun Gryffindors have. You should join us and we could play a couple pranks. And if people think we are weird? Let them think we are weird!" Kairi laughed.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 2:19 pm

:: Shae didn't say anything, she just hugged Kairi. She knew what it was like to have someone killed by Voldemort. She then let go, and smiled at sweet smile at Kairi, the girl who she pretty much thought of as her best friend.

"Of course I think you're nice. I believe that everyone should be considered nice...until the prove themselves otherwise." She then laughed at the last thing Kairi said, about showing Hogwarts how much Gryffindirs could have.

"Oh you must join us," Shae started, "It'll be so much fun with you!" ::
Back to top Go down
featherwinggirl
featherwinggirl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 9:19 pm

Krista listened to Kairi's story, as she told her about her mother's death, she clunched her hands, letting her angry energy flow into them. "That's horritable!" She fumed, 'and to think my own parents were probably in that same group... I'll never join that stupid snake-faced man.'

"you're nice. Deep down inside you know you are. And i know your are!"

Krista felt touched, nobody really ever paid much attention to her, but here was someone she just met and she was already testifying that she was nice... "Well if you can get down deep enough i am." She said jokingly, "but thanks really i appresheate it. (sry for any spelling errs!!! XD)

"Shae and I are going to show Hogwarts how much fun Gryffendors have. You should join us and we could play a couple pranks. And if people think we are weird? let them think we are weird!"

Krista raised an eyebrow, "did i hear the work pranks?" She smirked, "if you want the perfect prank partner..." She looked around to make sure nobody was listening in on them, "I'm your girl. When do we get started?" She finished excitedly.
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
RhiannonMei

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Rhiannon (Rhia) Ai

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 10:56 pm

Rhia, who had been hiding under her covers popped up. "I... I am sorry, Kairi..." she said. "I've never had someone I know killed by Voldemort, but I can imagine it being a horrible experience..." Turning to Krista, Rhia said, "And did someone say pranks?" Smiling, Rhia said, "Can I join in? Living with two sisters and an older brother gives you such wonderful ideas!"
Back to top Go down
featherwinggirl
featherwinggirl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 11:30 pm

Krista immedately jumped up and clutched her heart as Rhia popped out of nowhere. "Oh my!" She stood stiffly until she somewhat calmed down the fast beating of her heart. "Rhia! You scared the heck out of me!"

"Can i join in?Living with two sisters and an older brother gives you such wonderful ideas!"

Krista smiled, "i think that might be wonderful! That is if Shea and Kairi don't mind." She looked back at the other two girls. "What do you think? Should we make our trio a four-some?"
Back to top Go down
The_Phoenix
The_Phoenix

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 12:09 am

Kairi jumped at the appearance of Rhia. "Oh! Rhia! You scared me!" She smiled.

Kairi was touched about how Shae, Krista, and Rhia sympathized with her. "Thanks guys, but I'll live, I lived 6 years without her. It just hurts, still, to know that I'll never see her again."

Kairi was so happy that she has made new friends. "Of course we can make this a four-some! we shall take over! hahaha!" She laughed. "Who should we prank first......hmmm?"Kairi asked.
Back to top Go down
featherwinggirl
featherwinggirl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 12:18 am

Krista smiled, "I think the slytherins should watch our fearsome powers." She smirked, "Well show them who really rules the castle!" She giggled, it was great having friends who like doing the sames thing she did. "Let's give them a fright that they have never had before in the history of trouble makers!" Turning around she looked at her new found friends. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
The_Phoenix
The_Phoenix

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 12:27 am

Kairi looked at Krista, "Oh yes, I do believe that the Slytherin are very mistaking that THEY don't rule the castle....WE do! Us awesome Gryffindors! Hah!" Kairi stopped to think for a second and then said "We should give them a fright that will last a lifetime" Kairi gave a evil laugh.
Back to top Go down
featherwinggirl
featherwinggirl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 12:31 am

Krista smiled evily, "i'm really starting to like the way you thing girl." She ran to her bed and got out a notebook, she looked at everyone sheepishly, "um i put all my pranks into this little notebook, a little geekish, but it's what i do." She opened it up, "But i love this lil book, all my triumphs and failers, and some other ideas." She put her hand out, "so who's with me to cause heck amonst the Slytherins?"
Back to top Go down
The_Phoenix
The_Phoenix

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 12:41 am

Krista smiled evily, "i'm really starting to like the way you thing girl."

"Thank you, thank you very much!!! Hah!" Kairi said in an elvis-ish voice.

Kairi watched Krista go get a notebook, Kairi looked puzzled as she got it, but she found out what it was after Krista said what it was.

Kairi put in her hand in. "So...what are we gonna do?" Kairi asked.
Back to top Go down
featherwinggirl
featherwinggirl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 12:46 am

"We are..." She fliped through the pages quickly to a new fresh page, "Going to come up with something that's what." She said laughing a little at how corny it sounded. "Something that they'll never forgive us for...something dramatic, something that will not get lead to us cause i can't get into detension anymore." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor girls dorm   Gryffindor girls dorm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor girls dorm
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fated Destiny-
Jump to: