Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Entrance Hall

Go down 
+2
Lifey
Sinister Beauty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Sky Black
Character Age: 17
House: Slytherin

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 5:59 pm

Come and meet in the entrance hall to talk to the students and Professors.
Back to top Go down
http://fated-destiny.heavenforum.com
Lifey
Lifey

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Sara Elizabeth Marsh
House: Ravenclaw

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 2:37 am

::It was raining outside, except the term 'raining' was being used too lightly. Storming was more like. The horseless carriage gave a fearsome lurch as it stopped at the gates of Hogwarts, throwing Sara into the lap of a meloncholy looking Slytherin 7th year boy, who glowered at her.::

"Sorry," ::She murmered, using a hand grip hanging from the door of the carraige to stand.::

::The door was opened to reveal Hogwarts, in all it's glory, the doors to the Entrance Hall thrown wide open, inviting the students forward.::

::Although this was to be Sara's last year at this school, she did not feel any sort of attachment to it; no tugging in her stomach told her to grieve this being her last trip in the carriages, no urge to tear up at the idea of starting her last year of school before heading out into the real world as a woman. She had only been at Hogwarts for two years, only been in europe for two years and, frankly, she could feel that she would return to the school as an adult, maybe not as a student, not even as a teacher or headmistress, but something, some event beyond her control, but that she would play a huge role in , would bring her back. She was indifferent to this school. She had her friends there of course. She had suceeded in her studies, to become prefect, but in reality; she could have done that at any school, and she had in America, to where she longed to return.::

::Sara had stepped out of her horseless carriage directly into a large puddle of mud. An excellent foreshadowing to her year, she observed to herself with a note of amusement. The mud on her shoe was nothing compared to what she looked like by the time she made it up the huge steps and into the entrance hall. She was soaked from head to foot, and the hem of her thick cloak and robes were stained and heavy with mud. Her trunks, which she dragged behind her, and her owl, were in even worse states of soaked.::

::She pulled out her wand and cast a cleaning and drying spell upon herself, only to have Peeves swoop over her the next moment with a dungbomb.::

"Don't even think about it you horrid little man!" ::She yelled as Peeves pulled sumersaults in midair, cackling and tossing a bomb up and down, catching it.::

::She brandished her wand threateningly, and tucked a strand of her long brown hair behind her ear. A bomb was thrown at her, and reflected by a cleverly placed defletive charm that caused the dungbomb to rebound onto Peeves who gave shriek before zipping off to bother some first years.::

::Turning, Sara scanned the Entrance Hall for someone she recognized, any sign of a familiar face.::
Back to top Go down
Briar_Rose
Briar_Rose

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Character sheet
Character Name: Kendal Nicole Hathaway

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 6:09 pm

..::Kendal hated the wheather outside as stepped into the entrance hall, her matted against the sides of her face and her robes sopping wet. She muttered under her breath at the ridiculous chance of rain - of all days! She cast a drying spell over herself and glanced around. People were still coming inside and few were heading into the Great Hall..::

..::A smile graced her lips as she looked around. It felt good to be back here. Although Mary Beth and George were good parents, she felt lonely at times. All the others had graduated and left home. Hogwarts was her true home and it took her a moment to remember that she was a seventh year student. This would be her last year ever walking in these corridors again. She touched the stone wall and sighed. This place would be missed very much..::

"I'm all wet!" someone behind her said. It was a small girl and her friend. By the looks of them, they seemed no older than twelve. "How is everyone else so dry?"

..::Kendal smiled::.."It's called a drying spell." she told them and with a flick of her wand she cast it on them. In mere seconds they were dry. They thanked her and she nodded, before leaving them so she could search for a familar face. It wasn't long before her blue and amber eyes found Sara. "SARA!" she shouted, waving her over. Kendal embraced her friend. "How was your summer?"
Back to top Go down
Lifey
Lifey

Character sheet

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 2:08 am

::Sara's eyes lit up as she saw Kendal smiling at some second years. Poor dears looked soaked through to the bone! ::

::Soon her friend was dashing over to her, pushing her way through the pact hall, and had her in a hug, which Sara happily returned.::

"It's been so long!" ::Sara smiled, her eyes darkening at the mention of summer.::

"Look, about summer..." ::Sara bit her lip, her emotions playing havoc within her. Part of her wanted to scream and cry, to let out all of her feelings about her loses, but another part wanted her to stay the strong, vibrant, upbeat girl she normally was.::

"Summer i learned some of the risks of becomming an Auror from my parents. And i went back to my old home town in America to visit my Aunt Lauren." ::She said evasivly, hoping Kendal wouldn't notice that she was hiding something.

"But how was yours? you look tan, where did you go?" ::Sara was smiling again, and trying to tug her trunk over the the pile where they would be conveyed to the dorms. This was difficult considering the torrent of students running in all directions.::

"And of course Fay won't shut-up!" ::Sara laughed, motioning to her owl who was hooting and flapping her wings amidst the bustle.::

"Come on, lets move into the Great Hall! I smell food, and there we can talk about your summer and how awesome it was and all the cute boys you met and how your life has been!" ::Sara's mood was making complete one eighties tonight. one moment sad, one moment indifferent, one moment incredibly excited to see her friends. It had been that way all summer. She tried to move on and have a normal life, but she felt as if she couldn't at the same time.::
Back to top Go down
Briar_Rose
Briar_Rose

Character sheet

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:35 pm

Kendal was so happy to see Sara, they had barely made contact over the summer. So, it was nice to see her face again. She smiled as they hugged and then waited to hear about Sara's summer. It was odd when her face darkened a bit and it looked as if she were holding a thousand feelings by the look in her yes. It vanished as quick as that and she bagan to tell her brief summary of her summer. Kendal felt like she was lying, but brushed it off. When Sara was ready to tell whatever was wrong, she'd be here. No use in pressuring her. She learned that long before. She listened intensely as her friend babbled on she couldn't help but laugh. She missed her so much! As they made their way through the crowd of students all heading into the Great Hall, they dragged their over loaded trunks to the side where they would be moved to their respected dorms during dinner.

"Come on, lets move into the Great Hall! I smell food, and there we can talk about your summer and how awesome it was and all the cute boys you met and how your life has been!"

Kendal laughed at this and followed her friend into the Great Hall. "Slow down, Sara!" she said. "You're talking a million miles per minute!"
Back to top Go down
Lifey
Lifey

Character sheet

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 8:46 pm

"Slow down, Sara! You're talking a million miles per minute!"

::Sara saw that her friend was only catching phrases of what she was saying, and blushed.::

"I know sorry! It...It's just been a long summer and i've missed you and all my friends!" ::She grabbed Kendal's arm and steered her into the great hall through the crowds.::

"OOoooo ickle firsties!" ::Sara giggled, seeing a large group of young boys and girls standing near the back, no house badges on their chests, and looks of nievity and fear lingering on their expressions. Poor innocent dears; they had yet to meet Snape, suffer through history lessons, struggle to transfigure a needle into a match, or try to levitate a feather.::
Back to top Go down
Briar_Rose
Briar_Rose

Character sheet

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 11:23 pm

"OOoooo ickle firsties!"

Kendal laughed and looked at the small kids. It seeemed just last year that she entered as a first year through these halls. There had been so many things she didn't know about the magical world and she had been intent on learning anything she could. They all seemed so scared and fascinated at the same, as they stood awkwardly in their plain black robes.

"Can you believe just afew years ago we were just like them?" she asked Sara. "Now we're seventh years!" she let out a sigh. "I'll miss this. All of this! It's like a home away from home. I almost don't want to leave...."

She gave the young kids a small smile as they passed, hoping that would reassure them. But, it only cause them to look away from her. She shrugged, they'd get over it all. This was Hogwarts!
Back to top Go down
Lifey
Lifey

Character sheet

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 11:39 pm

::Sara pretended to nod in agreement, but she wasn't sure really that she would miss hogwarts, but she'd been over that already this evening.::

"True, but remember I've only been comming to this school since 6th year...so i guess i don't have the attachment to the place...i do..." ::She paused and continued grudgingly.:: "i do like Hogwarts a lot though."

::She watched the small child turn away from her and Kendal. and chuckled.::

"We must look so big tall and intimidating! I remember being little and a teenager would always come babysit me, and i'd be so scared cauase they were just so OLD." ::Sara Laughed a little,then sighed.:: "Hogwarts is..really my only home now i guess though."

::She thought of her parents death. She had familiy, but she was already 17 and of age. But then she also had Number 12 if she ever needed a home.::
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Character sheet
Character Name: Shaelynne Lilyanna Heartwell
Character Age: 16
House: Gryffindor

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 2:58 pm

:: "I'm too sure about this place, Maxwell." Shaelynne said to her little brother as they walked into the Enterence Hall. She brushed some blonde hair out of her dark blue eyes.

"Don't worry, Shae, you'll be ok." Maxwell then ran over to a table to sit with all of his third year buddied. Shaelynne was then left to be by herself. She looked out the huge window, and say the huge storm. She wasn't much of a storm person. She was used to the quiet weather of America....and it never rained too too much where she used to live.

She sat down at the end of the Gryffindor table. She was new, and not quite sure who to talk to. Sure, she had a made a few friends, and she was a very outgoing person. She looked over at her brother, and smiled. She was glad to see that he was making friends.

She saw what looked like two 7th years talking. She smiled, and hope that that would be her next year, making really good friends that she can just reunit with from over the Summer. She looked around the hall again. She didn't really see much else, and decided she was going to go for a walk around Hogwarts.

Shaelynne then made to stand up, but tripped and fell. Good job, Shae She thought to herself, Amazing...falling right where everyone can see you. Not that tripping and falling was new to her, she did it very offten. ::
Back to top Go down
Pansy
Pansy

Number of posts : 12

Character sheet
Character Name: Pansy Parkinson

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 3:30 pm

Pansy Parkinson walked briskly into the Enterance Hall, head held high as she mentally prepared for a new year. Her eyes were narrowed as if she was thinking of something very intensely, the same unpleasant expression on her face as always.

She entered the Great Hall, stopping at the doors to analyze and visually skim through the students, looking for familiar people. There were quite a few new students this year... she knew she would have to make a lasting impression on all of them somehow so they wouldn't understimate her or foolishly have a turbid perception of her, thinking she was just another girl. She wasn't just another girl, she was Pansy Parkinson, queen bee and self-proclaimed Princess of Slytherin, and if they didn't know it they were definately going to find out.

She began walking over to the Slytherin table, her eyes fortunately scanning the floor. Apon seeing the fallen Shaelynn, she laughed, amused at such a maladroit example of a person. She was just about to kick the girl as she walked by, but was obviously inept at stepping in the right places today as well as she tripped over the girl's foot and crashed to the floor.

At that moment, it was if the entire Great Hall was looking at them and her cheeks burned from embarrassment. She quickly composed her senses, creating the facade that the redness was from anger and not a blush as if on instinct.

"Maybe if people around here would just watch where they're going so people who actually matter wouldn't trip over them, then there wouldn't be as many accidents where others obtain black eyes," Pansy hissed, standing up and pushing away the girls who had poured out from the Slytherin table to help her on her feet. "But I suppose that's all you can expect from petty Gryffindors."

She brushed herself off, glaring at Shaelynn.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 3:38 pm

::"Well...hello to you too! I'm so sorry Princess if I messed up your walk and made you fall...well...not really." Shae smirked, and finally stood up. She narrowed her dark blue eyes, and glared back.

She ran a hand threw her blonde hair again, and brushed herslef off. Her cheeks were somewhat red, but not really.

"What a minute!? People who matter? Do you even know who I am!? Oh...silly me..I forgot. You Slytherins don't know much, do you? Anyways," she continued, without missing a beat, " I'm Shaelynne Heartwell...of the Boston Heartwells in America. Not that you know anything about America, because let's face it, you look like you don't know which end of the cup to sip from." Shaelynne noticed Maxwell laugh, because people always said that line to her.

She then sat back down again, and looked at her pink painted nails, "Just do us all a favor, and leave." Shaelynne said to this princess::
Back to top Go down
Pansy
Pansy

Character sheet

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 4:09 pm

"Well...hello to you too! I'm so sorry Princess if I messed up your walk and made you fall...well...not really."

Shae's words echoed in Pansy's head and she couldn't believe someone would dare to be so disrespectful to HER. The anger was no longer a facade as Pansy listened to her words. "You SHOULD be," she replied with a grimace as she looked at Shae with disdain. However, the girl ignored her, continuing with her little speech.

When Shae was done and had sat down, Pansy walked over to her, slamming her hand down on the table, yet only to casually lean on it as if she had not a care in the world. She smirked as it caused Shae to jump, the plates and silverware clattering against one another. "Listen here, you oblivious nit. I don't care who you are or where you're from, because it honestly doesn't mean anything. This isn't America, this is England, and your existance here, as far as I or anyone else is concerned, is
worthless." Pansy's icy words were as cold as a blizzard, and they would have sent chills through absolutely anyone, even if they weren't directed to them.

Pansy let out a bitter laugh. "Oh, and you think that I don't know which end of the cup to sip from? Well. I certainly do know what to do with it when somebody pisses me off." With that, she snatched up a goblet that was absolutely full and poured the hot liquid all over Shae, breaking it over her head as well. She grinned with a maniacal satisfaction, even having the audacity to laugh. "Wake up and smell the coffee."

As if on cue, the entire Slytherin table rang with peals of laughter and even applause as Pansy walked back over to it and sat down, glad to have put someone in their place. It was finally starting to feel like home again.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 4:21 pm

:: She was in shock No one...and I mean...NO ONE had ever done that to a Heartwell before...let alone..Shaelynne Heartwell. She then looked at herself, soaked with hot coffee (which happened to be her favorite drink), and got out her wand.

This means war She thought allowed, and then waved her wand overself, and made it so she was dry. She thought and thought of what she could do back to this 'Slytherin Princess' she looked over at Maxwell...who, was laughing a little at his sister.

"Ruddy twit..." she said, in her thick Boston Massachusetts accent. She then looked around for something she could do. She noticed all the Slytherin's laughing.

Shaelynne then really missed her old school. She was a bit like Pansy in a way there...she was the 'Princess' and no one talked backto her...well...if she could help it, it was going to stay that way. She was, after all, still a prefect (because she was one at her old school...they let her be one here)...and must of had somewhat of a brain.

She then flicked her wand at the "Slytherin Princess", making it so a big red "L" was across her forehead. She was going to do this the American way.

She then giggled as everyone at her table laughed, and this also made Shaelynne smile.

"That's way more like it." This soon to be "Gryffindor princess" said softy to no one.::
Back to top Go down
Pansy
Pansy

Character sheet

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 4:37 pm

People at Pansy's table began to gasp, and she took out a mirror and looked. She glared daggers at nothing in particular, and then her expression softened. She was familiar with this kind of thing, having used other spells like it on other people - it wouldn't go away with another spell, and it wouldn't wash off. And, it wouldn't dissappear for a few days.

However, she decided not to let it bother her. She wouldn't sweat it... in fact, she would OWN it. "Hmm... I like it," she grinned, smirking and putting the mirror away. Some people looked at Pansy in shock, but others immediately began doing the SAME thing to their own foreheads... even from other houses. "Let's say that L means lovely..." she said to Millicent Bulstrode, who nodded in agreement.

Pansy giggled in delight, turning her head for just a moment to smirk at the Gryffindors who were gawking at her ability to turn something that would normally be abhorred into the hottest Hogwarts fashion in just a few seconds."I think I just started a new trend."
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 4:44 pm

:: Shaelynne then nodded at Pansy. She was pretty impressed with what she had done. It's too bad her and Pansy had started out on the wrong foot...or they might have been friends.

She then rolled her eyes, and played with her pretty blonde hair again. She was running out of ideas. She looked at a small fourth year girl sitting near her.

"Hey," Shaelynne said to her, "Who is that?" She asked, and nodded at Pansy. The small fourth year then squeaked, "That's Pansy. She's kind of like the Queen of Slytherin." Shaelynne thanked the small girl, and looked back over at her.

That was a good idea, really, She though, She's quick...and I'm glad. If I'm gonna have some fun with this...I'm glad I have at least someone who can handle it...and give it back. She then laughed, and thought of something, she then pointed her wand at her again, and made the "L" Gryffindor colors.

"Maybe that'll help." She muttered, and went to take a sip of her coffee...only to notice...that it had been "spilled" on her.::
Back to top Go down
Pansy
Pansy

Character sheet

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 3:57 pm

"Oh my gawd. Pansy, your L is changing colors." Millicent gaped.

"What?" Pansy took out a mirror once again and inspected it. She laughed aloud; it was Gryffindor colors. "Might as well return the favor." Pansy lifted her wand and made it so the L was also on Shaelynne's forehead in Slytherin colors. Pansy giggled. This was going to be a wonderful year.

Pansy stood up as she finished her pumpkin juice, and she walked out of the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 4:14 pm

:: At this, Shaelynne burst out laughing. She then looked at the other Gryffindors, who were just looking at her. The thing about being a ditz was...people kind of didn't even notice when someone went wrong. Because you're so ditzy...people just get used to it.

She then stood up...and ran to catch up with Pansy. She tripped, but thankfully didn't fall this time. When she caught up to her, she smirked.

"Is that the best you could think of, Pansy? Coping me? I dear say that it doesn't surpise me...copying a blonde's prank...but whatever. I find it to be funny." Shae then laughed some more, and took a sip of some water. ::
Back to top Go down
Pansy
Pansy

Character sheet

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 11:13 pm

"I find the whole concept of you funny. Really, you're a joke.. oh, and I hope you notice that you just insulted yourself." She shooke her head at such idiocy. "Hmm. Finally, something put here for my amusement. It's about time." Pansy smirked.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 4:58 pm

:: Shaelynne just chuckled, and shook her head. "I'm well aware of what I just said. I think of myself as someone who can make fun of themselves." She smiled, and with a wave of her wand, made the 'L' hot pink.

"That's pretty. It matches my peronality more." She tossed her head back, and smiled her sweet smile.::
Back to top Go down
Pansy
Pansy

Character sheet

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 6:11 pm

Pansy decided changing the 'L' from Gryffindor colors was a good idea as well, but she decided to wait until later - she didn't want to be accused of copying again. 'Stupid blonde', she thought. That sugary sweet smile was enough to make Pansy want to punch her in the face.

However, she kept her cool. Because in a way, Pansy respected Shaelynne; she had finally met your match. "I'm impressed. You're the only one I've ever met who hasn't buckled or given in to me." she said.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 6:24 pm

:: Shaelynne smiled. "Really?" Shae then nodded at Pansy. "I don't think you and I should be foes..." She paused, and pointed her wand right at Pansy's forehead. A smirk was on her face. She muttered a spell that he old friend from America taught her to make those 'L's' the color of your skin.

"Let's be friends." She pointed her wand at herself, and it changed to her skin color.

"I think we should remeet," Shae started, "I'm Shaelynne Heartwell," She stuck out her hand, "and you are?" She giggled.::
Back to top Go down
Pansy
Pansy

Character sheet

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 7:28 pm

Pansy couldn't help but laugh out loud. A few minutes ago they were both practically ripping eachother's heads off, and now Shaelynne wanted to be friends?

Pansy could have told her she was an abomination to Slytherin, or said some kind of chauvanistic, invidious comment that would send Shae right back to hating her again. However.. she decided a friend like this might be useful - even if she WAS in Gryffindor.

"Pansy Parkinson," she smiled, and then said with a sly grin:"Are you SURE you're not in Slytherin?"
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 8:33 pm

:: Shaelynne beamed at Pansy, who she thought would hate her forever. She then shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you, Pansy. That is a very interesting name...I like it."

She then laughed, "Well...I'm pretty sure. But well," She smirked, "Green isn't really my color. Well...neither is red...but gold kinda is...Oh!" Shaelynne paused, "Sorry, Pansy. I tend to talk a lot."::
Back to top Go down
Silverlady
Silverlady

Number of posts : 24

Character sheet
Character Name: Claire Rosewod

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 6:36 pm

Claire walked into the entrance hall carrying her books in her arms. She was coming from her potions class and was just about to have lunch. It had been a difficult lesson - well, not difficult for her - just another lesson where she had to pay close attention to what she did, but it had been enough to make her hungry. Thinking about various problems - from what her foster parents had written about her to take care not to reveal her werewolf form (as if she needed to be reminded of that) to the next time she would lose control under the influence of firewhisky - she strode along the entrance hall. She was busy frowning at a stone gargoyle, when she suddenly bumped into someone. Her books fell to the floor with a loud bump that echoed across the hall. "Stupid thing to happen to me. Pathetic, really.", she thought, picking up her books.

As she got up again, she came to face the person she had hit - a blonde girl smiling broadly... that smile was just too happy, Claire thought. "Great.", Claire said to herself, rolling her eyes, "Not one of those.". She looked at the girl, weighing her. She wasn't a Slytherin, that was sure.... Claire muttered "Sorry.", and shook her long dark hair into shape, intending to walk on.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 7:47 pm

:: Shaelynne looked at the girl that just walked into her. This caused her Prefect's bage to fall onto the floor. Not like this was something new. Her ditzy self was so used to this...it was almost second nature.

"Oh!" She said, and smiled her pearly white smile, "It's alright! No worries. Oh...I don't think I've seen you around before. My name is Shaelynne-Shae- Heartwell. I'm on Gryffindor, and a prefect. It's so nice to meet you..." She thought for a second, and got a headache.

"I'm sorry. I don't know your name." She smiled sweetly, and played with her white gold 'S' necklace. ::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance Hall   The Entrance Hall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Entrance Hall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fated Destiny-
Jump to: