Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kitchen

Go down 
+3
Legendary
Briar_Rose
Sinister Beauty
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Sky Black
Character Age: 17
House: Slytherin

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 5:57 pm

Come and grab a bite to eat in the kitchen, or come to talk to the house elves. Whatever you come here for be creative!
Back to top Go down
http://fated-destiny.heavenforum.com
Briar_Rose
Briar_Rose

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Character sheet
Character Name: Kendal Nicole Hathaway
House: Ravenclaw

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 9:42 pm

Kendal found herself hungry in the middle of the night. It probably would have been a better idea to go to dinner than stay up and study without any. She slipped on her robes and headed out of Ravenclaw Tower, making sure not to disturbed the portrait in the process. She hurried down the halls, keeping a watchful eye out for Filch or Mrs. Norris. It was pure luck that she hadn't come across their path, but she wasn't about to complain now.

Upon reaching the entrance to the kitchen, she tickled the pear and then climbed in. The moment she did, house elves corwded around her. Kendal laughed, walking to a table and sat down.

"I'll have some Pumpkin Pastries and Hot Chocolate." she said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Legendary

Number of posts : 61

Character sheet
Character Name: Jeremy Black

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 3:58 am

Standing in the kitchen drinking some milk Jeremy watched as the house elves scurried about. Such loyal creatures, always ready to serve. With a constant flow of milk coming his way Jeremy could not be more pleased. Taking another glass he put it to his lips tilted his head back and finished off another mug. Raising his arm up he wiped his mouth with the sleeve of his robe "AHHHH, that is tasty," Jeremy said. The elves already bringing him another mug, he waved a hand and politely said "No thanks." Standing there Jeremy watched as the elves scurried about cleaning and preparing everything. Such diligent little things Jeremy thought. He was happy to be around them, though they didn't pay him much attention if they weren't bringing him something. He didn't mind though he liked the company, they never treated him bad.

Just then the entrance to the kitchen opened. Who would be up at this hour Jeremy thought. He was used to being the only one up after hours, but here someone came. Interested as to see who it was he watched as Kendal Hathaway entered. He has seen her around Hogwarts but he never has spoken to her. Mainly because she was Ravenclaw and he was Slytherin. He figured she thought of him like any other Slytherin, cruel and cold hearted. Which couldn't be farther from the truth. He would talk to her and befriend her if she'd accept him of course. Being Slytherin wasn't the most popular thing to be outside of the Slytherin dorms, unless you were with other Slytherins. Jeremy would not hang with them anyway even if he was accepted by them. Looking at her with a smile spread across his face he gave her a quick nod and waited till she asked for what she wanted. "Pumpkin pastries and Hot chocolate." she said. As the elves scurried around preparing her items Jeremy approached and said "Hello Kendal, I'm suprised to see you up at this hour."
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Danielle(Dani) Shay Sunset
Character Age: 16
House: Hufflepuff

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 2:18 pm

Danielle was out late again, Prefect Duties of course, but she still hated being out late. She was making her final round of the night before slipping off to her dorms, and was feeling quiet hungery. The kitchens were on the way and seemed oh so tempting, 'Maybe just an apple,' she thought before tickling the pear. 'Apples and cheese' the thought of these delightful treats had shoved the thought that other students knew of the kitchen as well and upon opening the door she realized that she wasn't alone.

She reconized Kendal she was a Ravenclaw Prefect and a Keeper on their quidditch team, but the boy was unknown to her other than his name and house. "Jeremy and Kendal," she said coming in. "A bit late isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Briar_Rose
Briar_Rose

Character sheet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:20 pm

"Hello Kendal, I'm suprised to see you up at this hour."

Kendal glanced up to see Jeremy Black, a seventh year slytherin. She regarded him as he approached and sat down in the chait next to her. This wasn't what she expected from him - where was the nasty remark - the traditional smirk all the other slytherings had on their faces. She supposed it was a genuine smile, either that or a trick of some sort. At least the house elves were near, so she wasn't completely left alone with him. It dawned on her for a moment that he was awaiting her answer. She tucked her hair behind her ear and fiddled with her hands.

"Well, I skipped dinner." she said then added. "I don't think it was such a good idea." she gave a small laugh. "What about you? Do you come here often?"

and was about to ask him why he was up late at this hour when the door opened again. This time it was Danielle one of the Hufflepuff prefects.

"Jeremy and Kendal," Danielle said coming in. "A bit late isn't it?"

Kendal smiled. "Hi Danielle. I'm guessing you came for a snack?"
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 10:45 pm

"Yeah, just finished up a Detention with Snape and Prefect Duties, didn't even leave me a chance to eat." She smiled and sat down on a stool and waved at Doby. She smiled as he approched her, "Hello Doby do you guys have any app-" He cut her off and handed her a plater already dished with sliced apples and cheese.

"We always know what Misses wants," Doby said winking at her and returning to his duties. Dani winked back and smiled taking a bit of an apple.

"So what's your story for being out so late?"
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Legendary

Character sheet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 3:30 am

"Well I skipped dinner, I don't think that was such a good idea." Kendal said as she let a small laugh out. Pulling up a chair to sit Jeremy listened as she continued "What about you? Do you come here often?" Jeremy didn't know if she was nervous or afraid of him. She was sitting there fiddling her thumbs. He was used to this kind of thing, not many students would trust his intentions were good and that he meant no harm. He was genuinely a sweet guy who accepted all. Looking her in the eye a gentle smile spread across his lips as he replied "I come here at night sometimes yes, to get away from things, and to get some milk!" he said with enthusiasm hoping he would make her feel a bit more comfortable talking with him. Leaning back in his chair he watched as the elves would move about minding their own business. "This is why I like it here" he said pointing at the elves, "They don't judge or mock, they just keep to themselves when not serving food." He then tilted his chair back on two legs. Smiling as he was enjoying the company Jeremy didn't notice Dani had came in "Jeremy, Kendal, a bit late isn't it?" she said. Suprising Jeremy he let out a quiet cry and went tumbling backwards chair and all falling to the floor. Laughing at himself and shaking his head all he could say was "Umm yeah I guess, I was thirsty so I came to get some milk." as he was getting up and returning to his seat. " And Kendal came in and I figured I'd talk with her a bit."

Embarrassed from falling out of his chair Jeremy got up and went after some more milk, Leaving Kendal and Dani to talk amongst themselves. Reaching for a mug one of the Elves already had brought the pitcher of milk over to him. Squatting down Jeremy held out the mug and smiled as it poured the milk into it. Rubbing the Elves head as he stood up it gave him a look of distaste. When he saw this Jeremy bent down and whispered "Sorry" as he made his way back towards the two girls. Sitting back down in his chair Jeremy took a sip of his milk and placed the mug on the table. "So what are you two lovely ladies talking about?" he asked as he intertwined his fingers and put them behind his head and leaned back in his chair
Back to top Go down
Briar_Rose
Briar_Rose

Character sheet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 3:55 pm

Kendal jumped in her seat when she heard a clatter. Turning around, she saw Jeremy Black sprawled across the floor, along with his chair. It seemed he had toppled over when Dani burst in unexpectedly. She stifled a giggle, noticing his embarrassment. Although, she she shouldn't be one to laugh seeing as she had klutz attacks very often. She turned her gaze onto Dani and motioned for her to sit as Jeremy stood to go get some more milk.

"I skipped dinner." she told Dani, then shrugged. "I guess, it sort of struck me now."

Jeremey came back. "So what are you two lovely ladies talking about?"

"Here you go miss!" squeaked a small house elf, carrying a try of her Pumpkin pastries and hot choclate. Kendal smiled, taking the food and setting it out before her. She turned back to the small creature and nodded her head. "Thank you."

"You is welcome, miss!" it squeaked and scurried off. Kendal watched it walk away. They were such kind and loyal creatures. She could see how Hermione Granger wanted to set them free - they deserved it. It was a shame that they didn't want freedom. Kendal turned in her chair to grab the hot chocolate, but instead knocked it over instead. She went to try and save it before it spilt - too late. Kendal yelped as it spilt over her hand and onto the table.

"Ow...hot! hot! hot!" she waved her hand in the air and started to dab it with napkins. She noticed the table. "Oh god. I'm so sorry." she laughed a bit and gathered napkins to try and clean up the mess. "It didn't spill on you, did it?" she asked Danielle, waving her hand again. The house elves seemed to notice the commotion because a few started to help clean up. "Oh don't, I'll get it. " Kendal said, trying to get them to stop. It was a lost cause.
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Legendary

Character sheet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 6:36 pm

Leaning back in his chair Jeremy waited and watched as the house elves busily moved about preparing their food. He sat there with a small smile on his face enjoying the company he had. He was used to being mocked and constanly shunned but here it seemed he would be accepted. Even though theses to girls didn't seem to pay him much attention it still was better than constant mockery. Just then one of the elves brought Kendal's pastries and hot chocolate, "here you go miss!" it said enthusiastically. Reaching out and taking her things Kendal replied with a sweet "Thank you.". "You is welcome!" it said in a squeaky voice as it ran off. Just then Kendal knocked over her hot chocolate spilling it everywhere. "Ow!.... hot! hot! hot!" she yelled as she quickly started dabbing it up with napkins. The elves rushed over and began helping her clean up the mess. Jeremy sat up and also began helping clean. Grabbing a napkin he began wiping up what was spilled onto the floor.

After wiping the mess up off of the floor Jeremy walked over and threw the wet napkins in the garbage. Making his way back to the two girls he asked "Are you two alright. you didn't get burned did you?"
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 12:12 am

Dani sprang back as she hot liquid burned into her skin.

Danielle laughed, "Well being burned is that latest fashion," she helped mop up the mess. "But no I wasn't to badly," she looked at her wrist that had been splashed with the hot liquid she watched it turn a bright red and her scars turned a pure white, she pulled down her robe to hide them before either Jeremy or Kendal had seen.

Her smile faded and she looked around the kitchen, she didn't know why but being around Jeremy made her nervous, she didn't want to say anything wrong or do anything stupid. She sat down and rearanged her skirt and checked to see that her always present bag hadn't got anything on it.
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Legendary

Character sheet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 3:25 pm

After helping clean up the spilled hot chocolate Jeremy sat back down in his chair, he was rather comfortable with the situation as silly things seemed to be happening left and right. Him falling backwards out of his chair when Dani entered, and now Kendal has spilled her hot chocolate all over the place. It was amusing but he was thankful that neither of the two girls were burnt to badly and that he wasn't injured in his fall. He didn't know why but Jeremy was feeling more and more comfortable sitting there with Dani and Kendal. Neither of them have made a remark about him being in Slytherin or his past. Maybe they didn't know much about his past and how he was disowned by his parents and sister when he was eleven. That was fine by him, that was then this is now. He would treat them with respect and go against the typical nature of a Slytherin. He didn't understand why he was sorted into that house in the first place.

Kendal didn't seem to be paying much attention, maybe she was embarrassed at spilling her drink, or maybe she was just uncomfortable being around him. He didn't know which but he would do his best to show that he was a nice person. However he did notice Dani rearranging her skirt and he could see in her eyes that she was nervous. He was a very perceptive person and could read people very well. That was one of his Gifts he supposed. Though at times he'd rather not be able to do it. Shifting in his chair Jeremy now was curious as to why Dani was so nervous. He understood to an extent that him being Slytherin may be part of the reason, but he has shown no hostility whatsoever towards them. Laying his arms on the table he leaned forward looking Dani straight in the eyes. His deep brown gaze showing nothing but sincerity and he asked. "Dani, You seem nervous, how come?" in a calm soothing voice.
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 3:45 pm

"Reasons unknown," She told him smiling. 'That was a stupid thing to say,' she told herself. He was so close to her now, but she knew that if he ever found out that she was falling in love with him, even if he did have feelings for her, Sky would surely stop anything. Danielle was a Hufflepuff and Jeremy the misfit Slytherin. But however she loved the sound of his voice the way it was so smooth, like melted chocolate. "But if you play your cards right you might find out."

She picked up a slice of cheese and ate it slowly savoring it, she hadn't eaten since that morning and anything was good. Snapes detention hadn't helped with her appitite and now being ravenously hungery the small bit of cheese was a delight. Looking back into his brown chocolate eyes her deep ocean blue ones held his for a second, if someone looked close enough they could tell the way she felt about Jeremy Black.
Back to top Go down
Briar_Rose
Briar_Rose

Character sheet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 4:24 pm

Kendal was relieved when everything was cleaned up. She sat back down, touching the palm of her hand. It stung alot and was turning a reddish color. It wasn't anything to bad, so she shrugged it off. Instead she folded her hands and placed them on her lap, glad that neither Dani nor Jeremy saw. She'd go to the Hospital Wing tommorrow morning before classes. Shifting in her seat, Kendal debated on ordering another hot chocolate - she'd been craving one. She decided against it - no need for another mess. Instead she settled her eyes on the two people sitting by her.

"Dani, You seem nervous, how come?" Jeremy said. Kendal smiled and glanced at the Hufflepuff girl. She did seem a bit nervous, it made Kendal curious to know why.

"Reasons unknown," Dani replied with a smile. "But if you play your cards right you might find out."

A playful smirk played across Kendal's lips at that remark. Was Dani flirting with him? She studied her a bit as the two stared at eachother for a moment. Did Dani like Jeremy Black? She couldn't blame the girl, if she did. Kendal looked at Jeremy - he was very good looking with that sort of rugged look. But he was really nice, not one nasty comment had come from his mouth at all since she arrived. She would know, being teased mercilessly by the slytherins because she was muggleborn and her different colored eyes. Kendal let out a sigh and reached out for a pumpkin pastry, which luckily hadn't gotten soaked from the Hot Chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Legendary

Character sheet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 5:13 pm

"Reasons unknown, But if you play your cards right you might find out." Dani answered back as a smile spread across her face, as she reached for a slice of cheese. This was suprising to Jeremy, as he could tell by the tone in her voice there was more to it than she was letting on. Again his ability to read people came into play. The look in Dani's eyes gave her away as if she'd said it aloud. She had feelings for Jeremy. Jeremy couldn't deny that she was attactive and very sweet. As a matter of fact as he sat there thinking about it both of the ladies he was with were both quite stunning. Throughout his years at Hogwarts Jeremy never really sought any kind of relationship with girls other than friendship, he did have his crushes though. He didn't want his status to tarnish one of the fine young beautiful grils he's encountered at the school. Let alone by romantically getting involved the danger it would bring to them, from all of the enemies he has made. Especially Sky. She would immediately target Jeremy's girlfriend the moment she found out about her. But now though Jeremy was strong enough and wise enough to defend himself and protect the ones he cared for. He shouldn't worry so much about things he has no control over.

With those thoughts Jeremy looked at Dani as he leaned back in his chair, quite flattered by the fact she had feelings for him. Placing his hands behind his head he said "Well now, if thats the way you wish to go about it then." in his soothing voice. Not giving away the fact he knew what she was hinting at. Then turning to Kendal Jeremy saw she was grabbing a pumpkin pastrie. He smiled at her as he noticed she tried to hide the burn mark on her hand. "Are you sure you're alright Kendal? Thats a pretty nasty looking burn there." he pointed at her hand. She seemed so shy and delicate he hoped he wasn't intimidating her. And with a gentle smile he reached for his milk and gulped the rest of it down.
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 5:29 pm

Dani shrugged and smiled, she wasn't really ready to tell him about the way she felt yet. And there was always Sky to think about, and of course Bryan would never aprove of any choice she made, she knew he wanted her but after that night she could never love him again. She sighed and tilted her head the way she always did when she was thinking about these things, the temptation for a drink stronger than water approached her, she knew the kitchens didn't have firewhisky so reaching into her bag she took out one of bottles she had in there.

It was small but of a good year, 1689. She didn't know how Jeremy or Kendal felt about underage drinking but she poured herself a glass.

"Would either of you like some?" she offered the bottle to the two of them
Back to top Go down
Briar_Rose
Briar_Rose

Character sheet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 6:01 pm

"Well now, if thats the way you wish to go about it then." Kendal smiled, it seemed that Jeremy already knew the way Dani felt, but she didn't say anything. Instead, she took a small bite of her pumpkin pastry and chewed it slowly. Her stomach grumbled in satisfaction."Are you sure you're alright Kendal? Thats a pretty nasty looking burn there." Surprised, Kendal met his gaze for a second then glanced at her hand.

"Oh..uh, it's fine." she said, her voice wavering. "It just stings. Besides I could go to the hospital wing and Madame Pompfrey(sp?) can fix it up..." Kendal stuffed the rest of the pastry into her mouth, without another thought. Her cheeks were now stuffed and she gave a bashful smile to the two as she reached for another pumpkin pastry. She was hungry! Chewing what was already in her mouth, Kendal watched Dani reach into her bag and pull out a bottle.

"Would either of you like some?" Dani offered.

Kendal flashed back to her underage drinking days before her dad had been taken away to prison. She couldn't believe her life back then, but now here she was at seventeen with a brand new life she would never had imagined when she was younger. It took forever for MaryBeth and George at the home to get her to stop her unethical habits, but she was glad they did what they could for her. She could see that now. She loved them as her own mom and dad. Kendal blinked remembering where she was and smiled at Dani then, shook her head.

"No thanks." she mumbled, setting down her half eaten pumpkin pastry. "I think I'll have a glass of water instead." she rose from her chair and started to get a glass, but the house elves would have nothing of it and set her up with a nice glass of water with a few ice cubes. She furrowed her brow. "Uh, thanks." she shook her head slightly at their loyal antics and headed back to the table where she had left Jeremy and Dani
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
RhiannonMei

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Rhiannon (Rhia) Ai
House: Gryffindor

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 6:58 pm

Rhia walked along the darkened corridor. Stifling a yawn with her hand, she tripped over her feet and hit the wall. Smiling sheepishly, she thought, 'Oops... clumsly me; thank Merlin no one else was here to see.' Rubbing her elbow which she was sure would bruise, Rhia continued on her way until she reached the painting of the bowl of fruit: the door to the kitchens. Standing on her tippy-toes, Rhia tickled the green pear with a fluffy white feather (kept around for this purpose) and stepped back as the door to the kitchens appeared. Letting herself in, Rhia closed her eyes at the sudden contrast of light and little dots appeared in her eyes. RUbbing them, she closed the door behind her and quickly stepped backwards as a house elf appeared.

"What would Miss Rhia be liking tonight?" a house elf - Bubbly - asked.

Shrugging Rhia answered, "The usual, thanks Bubbly." Walking to the table where she usually sat, Rhia saw Jeremy, Kendal, and Danielle. "Hey guys," she said.
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Legendary

Character sheet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 1:29 am

Placing his mug back down on the table as Kendal told him she was fine Jeremy wiped his mouth on his sleeve again. Comfortable and refreshed he just sat there watching each of his two companions as they ate and smiled. This was exactly what Jeremy wanted, to be around those who wouldn't fear him or shun him. Suprised at how calm things were getting now instead of being tense and awkward Jeremy just sat there smiling. He couldn't help himself. He was actually having a good time.

Looking over at Dani she was pulling something out of her bag. What on earth could it be. Surely she wasn't gonna start doing homework now. How could she be thinking of something like that at this time of night? Relieved to see it wasn't homework but a bottle of firewhiskey Jeremy couldn't help but burst out laughing. It was a funny sight to see someone as cute as Dani pull out such heavy artillery. Slapping the table with his hand Jeremy spoke between his laughing. "Now that beats all I've ever seen!!, I would have never guessed it in a million years!"

Leaning back once again as his laughing subsided he watched as she looked at the year on the bottle. It seemed to please her as she offered him and Kendal some. Kendal was over there stuffing her face with pumpkin pastries which was quite amusing as well. How cute were these two girls Jeremy thought. Kendal refused the firewhiskey. Jeremy sat there pondering whether or not he would have some. Remembering how his father acted whenever he was drunk, how mean and cruel it made him. Even more so than he already was. With a gesture of his hand he shook his head saying "No thanks, I don't drink."

Leaning forward and grabbing his mug he turned to call for an Elf. To his suprise Dobby was already there with the pitcher of milk. Holding his mug out Dobby poured the milk into Jeremy's mug. Filling it to the brim, Dobby looked up and smiled, "Thank you my friend." Jeremy said as Dobby nodded his head and scurried off. Taking a gulp of his fresh milk the door to the kitchen was opening yet again. Who was coming in now he wondered. As the door opened in came Rhia. As she entered Jeremy stood as it was custom to stand whenever a lady entered a room. This was taught to him at a very young age. She ordered her items and turned to the table him Dani and Kendal were sitting at and said "Hey guys." With a smile Jeremy said hello back and pulled out a chair for her to sit.
Back to top Go down
Briar_Rose
Briar_Rose

Character sheet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 4:33 pm

Kendal stared at the glass of water, she hadn't even took a sip yet. She was unaware of her surroundings at the moment. Her vision was a little blurry, but she was used to this. It was an effect from the accident the doctors couldn't fix. Which was a fact, Kendal found odd. Now that she thought about it, maybe healers could fix the problem. It seemed like a good idea. Pondering on this, Kendal rasied the glass to her lips and took a small sip. The water was extremely cold, but it refreshed her all the same. She set it down on the table and blinked, her vision was becoming a bit better now. She pushed a hand through her brown hair and jumped a bit when Jeremy slapped the table.

"Now that beats all I've ever seen!!, I would have never guessed it in a million years!" he chuckled. Kendal smiled, now coming out of her thoughts. This was probably the best fun she had in a while. She didn't know Dani too well, but she was really nice and she enjoyed talking with her. Jeremy...well, he was... different. Kendal would never had guessed he was a Slytherin. He was so nice and sweet, unlike his housemates. She actually enjoyed his company - both of them.

Suddenly the door opened opened again and Kendal squinted to see the person clearly. It was Rhia - Kendal smiled warmly at the girl. She saw her in the halls, but they had never really talked before. Kendal furrowed her brows when Jeremy stood up immediately to greet Rhia. Was it a custom, maybe? She scooted her chair over a bit to make room for Rhia.

"Hey Rhia," she greeted. "What are you doing up at this time?"
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 4:37 pm

"Suit yourselfs" Dani laughed, "It's a terrible habit," she told Jeremy. "Yet one I don't think I'll ever get over." She sighed and poured herself a small glass, the amber liquid that usually looked so good looked evil and an unwanted desire. Dani remembered why she'd started drinking and shoved those unwanted thoughts out of her head, she didn't want to think of the night that so many terrible things had happened. Instinctively her hand reached out for her glass just thinking about the night and she drained it.

Rhia walked and Danielle smiled, she knew Rhia just a little bit but she was a nice girl. "Hello Rhia,"

Jeremy being the gentleman he always was, pulled out a chair for her and Dani's smile grew he was so nice, so charming. 'Stop it', she told herself, 'you're just going to make it worse if Sky ever found out about your feelings.'
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
RhiannonMei

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Rhiannon (Rhia) Ai
House: Gryffindor

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 2:06 am

Rhia smiled at the warm welcome that was given to her. "Thanks Jeremy," she said as he pulled a chair out for her. Rhia sat down and stifled a yawn as she heard Kendal ask, ""What are you doing up at this time?"

Shrugging, Rhia answered, "I just couldn't sleep..." Her voice trailed off. "Nightmares, you know." Smiling in relief, Rhia accepted a tray of food that Bubbly had just handed to her. "Here is miss's Ferrero Rocher sandwich and miss's hot chocolate!" Bubbly said as she handed over the loaded tray. "And Miss's fruitbowl, as well," she continued. "Thanks so much Bubbly," Rhia replied as she helped herself to a slice of watermelon. "You've saved my life!"

"Hello Rhia,"
Turning to the Hufflepuff, Rhia said, "What's up Dani? How's school going for you?"
Back to top Go down
Briar_Rose
Briar_Rose

Character sheet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 11:09 pm

The two girls talked, knowing eachother well enough to strike up a good conversation. Kendal's face grew serious as she stared at her light reflection in the glass. She saw her eyes - the reason why...she saw everything, memorized with a single glance - it was her gift. She had a photographic memory and had a sort of sixth sense. It was quite odd, however to earn such rare gifts. Both her parents were muggles and she didn't have any wizard or witch relatives she knew about. She narowed her eyes - the silver gleamed against the water, the amber one begin clearly outshine. Kendal blinked, her vision was getting a little bit better the more she concentrated on one thing.

She did think about leaving the kitches, but decided against it. It wasn't like she was going to go to bed anyway and she had a feeling she just might get caught. Her eyes scanned the kitchens and stopped on the little house elves. Did they ever take a break? Or sleep or do anything, but work? She really did apprieciate them, not many did - as they took these loyal creatures for granted. Despite their appearance, they would never hurt a fly. Come to think of it, they'd probably lay some food for the fly instead of trying to swat it away. She laughed out loud at the thought. Her guffaws echoed around the kitchens and she found she soon couldn't breathe. Kendal hadn't laughed like this in ages and to think it was over some little thought she just had and not one of her companions was in on it. This snapped her back to reality.

Sitting up straight in her chair, her laughs dimming to small chuckles, Kendal glanced at her friends. A blush rose to her cheeks as she registered their looks of bewilderment. She started to gnaw on her bottom lip, nervously and fiddled with her hands. She couldn't believe she lost control of her emotions like that. Clearing her throat she placed her hands on her lap and looked around, the blush still remaining on her cheeks.

"So..." she started nervously.
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Legendary

Character sheet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 12:47 am

"Thanks Jeremy." Rhia said as she smiled and sat down in the chair he pulled out for her. "You are very welcome" he replied as he returned back to his seat. As he sat there he felt comfortable, not one remark was made about his family or him being in Slytherin. A small glint twinkled in his eyes. He couldn't remember the last time he actually felt this small happiness. Jeremy didn't want to say anything that would diminish this feeling. So he just sat there quiet, smiling and enjoying his mug of milk. He watched as the many House Elves ran around and bring Rhia her order as she and Dani sat there talking.

Stretching out, Jeremy leaned back in his chair crossing his legs at the ankles and brought his hands up and supported his head. Glancing around he was content at just sitting there quietly and enjoying his company but the thought of him seeming rude occured to him. "Its.." he began to say just as Kendal burst out laughing. looking quickly in her direction Jeremy didn't quite know what was so funny but he smiled none the less. Laughter was something her heard rarely and he appreciated it even more everytime he heard it. A blush appeared on her face, as she calmed down a bit. Was she embarrassed Jeremy thought? He couldn't imainge why, laughter was to good a thing to get embarrassed about regardless if no one else knew what it was over.

The smile on his face grew wider as he watched her fiddle with her hands and place them on her lap. "So..." she said with a nervous tone in her voice. Watching her Jeremy looked at her and asked "Why so nervous?. No need to be embarrassed." Then he turned to Dani and Rhia and asked "Don't you agree?" in a calm soothing tone.
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 12:58 am

"Hey Rhia," Dani said greeting her friend. "School well it's...school." She laughed softly. Suddenly Kendal just burst out laughing, Dani looked at her and started laughing to. Kendal calmed down a bit and Danielle remained smiling.

Why so nervous?. No need to be embarrassed." Jeremy said.

Dani nodded, "Being nervouse makes you frustrated, and that gives you stress." She said cocking her head to one side, alcohol gave her the figuring out sorta thing that forced her to break down everything. She smiled and drank another glass and was suddenly tipsy. The flood of memories washed away from her leaving her empty and her thoughts returned to Jeremy, why did she feel this way it wasn't like he was any different than the other boys that went to this school. But there was an air about him that made her seer and wolf instincts pick up. He was kind but had a sort of power that his sister could never fully hold.
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Legendary

Character sheet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 1:57 am

As Jeremy sat there he reached for his milk and took another swig of the refreshing substance. He loved milk, it was his favorite thing to drink. Just as he reached back over to the table to sit his mug down he felt the stiffness in his muscles. He had to stretch, as he stood he could feel the stress being relieved as the tension from sitting started to subside. Stretching his arms wide he felt the comfort of his muscles relaxing and the tightness in them began to fade. Then he bent over keeping his legs straight as a board and touched the floor with his hands to stretch out his legs. Jeremy was athletic he would regularly take a jog out by Hagrid's hut and around the school to keep himself in shape. After the relaxing stretch a yawn escaped him. He wasn't tired but he was even more relaxed now. Returning to his seat he leaned up close to the table and rested one elbow on it as he placed his chin in the palm of his hand. "Being nervous makes you frustrated, and that gives you stress." Dani said. He smiled at her as he knew she was correct. She was downing the firewhiskey like crazy and Jeremy noticed after that last glass that she was getting a bit tipsy. Jeremy started laughing again but this time it was mentally.

Here he was surrounded by three lovely ladies. Kendal was shy and delicate and very cute with her gestures. Dani was outspoken and adorable as he watched her down the firewhiskey. Rhia was calm and sweet as she sat there eating her sandwhich and drinking her hot chocolate. Looking around at all three of them Jeremy's smile never left his face. Turning his head back towards Dani he leaned over and whispered in her ear jokingly "Better go easy on that stuff, wouldn't want to make me have to carry you out of here would you?" as he let out a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fated Destiny :: Dungeons and Sub-levels-
Jump to: