Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snape's Office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Sky Black
Character Age: 17
House: Slytherin

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Snape's Office   Snape's Office Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 5:14 pm

Come into Snape's office if you dare.
Back to top Go down
http://fated-destiny.heavenforum.com
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Danielle(Dani) Shay Sunset
Character Age: 16
House: Hufflepuff

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 12:26 am

Danielle sighed outside of Snapes door, she was here for her detention she'd earned out of being late and caught drinking in Snapes fourth hour potion's class. She laughed thinking about the stupid note that just made an excuse up by any hogwarts teacher, but it must have been losing it's touch since it was from him and not to him. She thought back to why she was late in the first place, how haveing a killer hangover from an all night party of one. Why do you have to do this to yourself, she thought, drinking cutting would your mother be proud of this? Would your father? How would the pack take it if you started failing? her better side thought. But her thoughts took a dangerous turn, the pack doesn't care and neither does Bryan that's why he made you do those terrible things, your mother? Why would she care she didn't have the will power to even stay alive long enough to name you, she left it up to the nurses. And your father and those 11 years he left you on your own were nothing? They don't love you and they don't care they never have they never will.

Dani brushed aside tears that were forming in her eyes and knocked on the door that behind she knew snape was hidding.

"Ah Miss. Sunset, your early. Surprise suprise that must be a first, I hope you brought enough firewhisky to get you through tonights detention. When Haru gets here I will tell you what you will be doing. I haven't decided it's either going to be sorting through molded, slimy cauldrens or filing ingedients. I'm leaning more towards the cauldrens myself..." Snape sneered.

Dani pretended to listen but the sound of cauldrens and slime bought Snape her full attention. Thousands of come backs that would surely land her in more delightful detentions with Snape, rushed into her mind. Frowning she just said. "Yes..."

"Yes what Danielle?"

Fury showed on her face, "Yes...Snape."

"Professor, Danielle. Professor, get it right."

"Maybe another time, Professor."

Snape glared at her and Danielle matched his hate with her own more intense stare.
Back to top Go down
featherwinggirl
featherwinggirl

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Krista Dawn
House: Gryffindor

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 8:41 pm

Krista was walking down the halls of the mysterious dungon, looking at the floating map before her. "Man i always seem to get lost down here." Getting to her destination she entered Snape's Office. "Sorry if i'm late Snapey, but i somewhat lost my way here." She dropped herself into a chair and immedately slouched, turning her head to look around she saw another student, Hufflepuff.

She leaned over and held out her hand, "Hello I'm Krista Dawn from Gryffendor, though...all my teachers say i should of been in Slytherin..." She grinned evily, "i haven't the slightest clue why." She continued with mock innocence.
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 11:50 pm

"Ah, yes" Snape said looking over Krista with more hate then he'd ever spared Dani. "Miss. Dawn will be joining your session, as will Haru, if he decides to show up."

Dani sighed as he continued each word emphasized, "You will be scrubbing out all of the student's cauldrons. Which means the ones that you're classmates use and the one that Collin Crevey threw-up in this morning." He hissed and left to room after pointing to a huge pile of cauldrons.

Dani rolled her eyes and slumped into a chair, opposite Krista. The girl was in Dani's year but she'd never spared a thought to her, seeing as she was a complete and total witch, and not in a good way. Danielle still held a grudge against her for a stupid prank she'd played on Danielle the previous year, involving her stupid pet and a toilet.

"Danielle Sunset," she shook the hand, however her voice was cold, she didn't feel the need to be nice to this girl, and she knew that it was going to be a long evening.
Back to top Go down
featherwinggirl
featherwinggirl

Character sheet

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 12:48 am

Krista looked at her oddly... "Have we mat before? prephaps dealing with an incident where my pet almost drowned, in a toilet?" She asked her curiously. Knowing she looked slightly fermiler, and a little perturbed.
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 1:10 am

Dani rolled her eyes, "Why yes that was me and your stupid little fur-ball was in a toilet and scared me half to death!" She flipped her long blonde hair over her shoulder and her blue eyes ran around the room stopping at a picture that resembled a man, but looked more like a monkey.

"You know that stupid rat of yours is a terrible pest, I don't know why you torture it so. I can see why your teachers want to put you in Slytherin, I bet Snape would hate that." Dani said a glare postioned on her face.

She didn't like the fact that both she and Krista were in a room filled with slimy cauldrons that they were suppose to work together to clean before Snape got back which promised to be soon. She sighed and looked back at Krista, she didn't know this girl's stupid story of why she was a mean person, doing animal cruelty, and such and so. Dani was both excited and afraid of what the night would hold but there was nothing she could do but wait it out living each moment, little by little. She wished jeremy could be there too so she would have someone she liked there to talk to, but alas he was a good boy and never had any fun or got in trouble like Dani always did.
Back to top Go down
featherwinggirl
featherwinggirl

Character sheet

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 7:44 pm

Krista looked at her like she didn't have a clue what she was saying. "Um i don't enjoy tourchering animals, i was looking for Panny because this butt uglie guy scared him. And i was looking in the bathroom when he just happened to scare the heck out of you..." She giggled slightly, "But he's an odd animal, he enjoys the rush of an scary situwation." She shurgued her shoulders. "It doesn't matter what i do to keep him in my bag he manages to get out..." She mind wondered back to the fun she had in Proffesor Binn's room. "Sides Snape doesn't really hate it if i was placed in Slytherin..."She paused for a moment. "It's because i wasn't placed in Slytherin, he thinks that my talents are wasted on a bunch of morons..."

"But i don't really agree with him..." She looked at the mess and at the girls face she could tell that there was noway she wanted to ever work with her. 'That's fine, if she can't deal with it then i'll do my half then get the heck out of here.' She turned herself towards the work load, picking out the messiest and slimiest cauldren she started to work. Muttering a few simple words to the cloth she held it began to wash the cauldrens themselves, as she pretened to be doing the work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snape's Office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fated Destiny :: Dungeons and Sub-levels-
Jump to: