Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ravenclaw Tower

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Annabelle Bailey
Character Age: 15
House: Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw Tower Empty
PostSubject: Ravenclaw Tower   Ravenclaw Tower Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 5:14 pm

Welcome to the Ravenclaw Tower! Relax in the common room, sleep in the dorms, have fun!
Back to top Go down
Just_In_Time
Just_In_Time

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Character sheet
Character Name: Justin Cole
Character Age: 17
House: Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Tower   Ravenclaw Tower Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 7:11 pm

::Justin plopped down onto an overstuffed blue armchair next to a window in the Ravenclaw common room, dropping his full backpack beside the chair. It fell with a thud, a quill now precariously perched at the top and tipping side to side as it threatened to fall. It did momentarily, and Justin let out a groan as if being made to pick it up was a horrid chore, and stuffed it back into the bag. The bag began to tip once his steadying hand left it, and it soon fell over as well. It just wasn't his day. Earlier in the day he had recieved one of his only D's (Potions...why was he still even in that class?), had upset McGonagall because he was "disrupting class with his behavior" (what was all that bad about bewitching a paper airplane to fly around class and hit people on the head?) and a few other things. He looked over at the books, parchment, ink bottles, and other random objects now spilling out of the bag, but didn't reach to pick anything else up. He wasn't too eagar to get a start on his assignments but knew that he must...::

::Justin waited for a distraction to come, maybe a beautiful songbird would drop by to talk to him, but the common room being mostly empty none came. And so he set out to at least begin an assignment and picked up the book closest to him- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander. That wasn't bad, he enjoyed Care of Magical Creatures. He flipped the pages lethargically until he got to the chapter that was going to help with the essay he needed to write about the life cycles of Hippogryffs.::

::He reached out an arm and pulled a small endtable over to him, set a slightly crinkled piece of parchment on top of it along with a quill and ink bottle and set to work.::
Back to top Go down
LostInWonderland
LostInWonderland

Number of posts : 50

Character sheet
Character Name: Nora Leanne White
Character Age: 16

Ravenclaw Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Tower   Ravenclaw Tower Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 11:22 pm

::Nora walked down from her dorm, arms full of books for her Ancient Runes assignment, dressed in a loose pair of blue sweats, a fitted long sleeved gray shirt, a pair of striped white and black socks and hair pulled back into a messy bun. It was after dinner so classes were over for the day and doing homework in her uniform just wasn't comfortable. She looked around the common room for a place to do her work and spotted her friend Justin Cole sitting alone. She smiled and headed over to him.::

"Mind if I join you?" she asked, and without waiting for an answer dropped her books onto a chair beside him. She grabbed a low table from the couch opposite them and pulled it closer to her. She pushed her books from the chair to the table and sat crosslegged on the armchair. Realizing after spreading a long sheet of parchment on the table that she didn't have a quill or ink with her, Nora peeked over at Justin's bag. And there was an unused quill...just sitting there...::

::Her hand shot out and snatched it, dipped it into his bottle of ink, and wrote her name and class hour onto the top left hand corner of the parchment. Justin either didn't notice or mind which was good, they could fight about almost anything. She tapped the quill on her chin, opening her textbook to the chapter that she had to read, her runes dictionary in case something popped up that she was unfamiliar with and began to read, writing down notes as she went.::
Back to top Go down
LiveYourLife
LiveYourLife

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Sophie Muareen Murphy

Ravenclaw Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Tower   Ravenclaw Tower Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 7:06 pm

::Sophie Murphy went up to her dorm to change into her favorite blue pajama's that matched her eyes perfecty, and threw her long hair into a ponytail so it wouldnt get in her face while she was doing her homework. Today was a really long, hard day and Sophie had waited all day to pull on her PJ's and relax (even though she knew she had alot of work to do). Nora and Justin were already working on their homework in the armchairs. She went over to join them.::

::"Hey Nora, hey there Justin!" She said giving them both a big hug. "Ack. I have so much homework! Snape is such a poop!" Sophie exclaimed, she was getting really sick of Snape's 12 inch essays. Why did she have to be so good at potions? She really wanted to be a potions teacher at hogwarts after she graduated so she was busted her butt off trying to impress Dumbledore. Todays essay was on the 374 steps of some crazy potion Sophie had never heard of, let alone spell!::

::Sophie sat in one of the overstuffed armchairs next to Nora and pulled out her parchment and quill and began her essay.::
Back to top Go down
LostInWonderland
LostInWonderland

Character sheet

Ravenclaw Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Tower   Ravenclaw Tower Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 1:40 pm

"Hey Nora, hey there Justin!" She said giving them both a big hug. "Ack. I have so much homework! Snape is such a poop!"

::Nora shuddered, crinkling her nose. She despised Potions and was very relieved that she wasn't required to take it any more. How Sophie could survive the seemingly endless hours in the dungeons was a mystery- but the larger one was that she actaully liked it! The fumes from the student's potions, some right and some wrong, filling the damp, stuffy air...it was horrible for her hair. Charms was much more to her liking.::

"Ewwww Potions," said Nora, disgusted. "Why oh why are you still in that class? Being in Ancient Runes is such a better way to spend time," she said loftily, smiling vaguely at her text and continuing sarcastically, "Professor Vector never gives us much homework and the class is ever so enjoyable."

::She chuckled, rolling her eyes. "Well, it's better than Potions, anyway. What're you doing this weekend? I was thinking we could go to Hogsmeade or something. Haven't been there yet this year. What do you two think?"

::Nora looked from Justin to Sophie, shrugging her shoulders. "Could be fun. I'm suffering from shopping deprivation, you know."

::She sighed dramatically, putting a hand to her forehead and falling back in the armchair, aparently about to faint from the horror of it all.::

"Well?"
Back to top Go down
LiveYourLife
LiveYourLife

Character sheet

Ravenclaw Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Tower   Ravenclaw Tower Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 1:46 pm

A trip to Hogsmead was just what Sophie needed. The past couple of weeks have been a confusing, surreal blur. First Brian got expelled for attacking another student, who in fact was attempting to ask her out the same time as him... that was intersting. Then she found out Roran had a huge crush on her, and Sophie has always had a soft spot for him. Maybe he could come with...

"I would love to go! That's exactly what I need right now, do you think Roran could come with us?" Sophie exclaimed. "If thats okay... someone told me he had a big crush on me, and I have always like him..."

::She hoped Nora wouldnt mind to much having Roran with them. He was always joking around, and never failed to make Sophie laugh.::

Last edited by on Sun May 13, 2007 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Just_In_Time
Just_In_Time

Character sheet

Ravenclaw Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Tower   Ravenclaw Tower Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 1:59 pm

"'Course I'll go," said Justin absently, not looking up from the book. "Wanna try and get a group together? I know Roran would go, he's always up for anything."

::He shifted his gaze from the book to Sophie for a moment, stiffling a laugh. It was known throughout Ravenclaw that the two had had a "thing" for quite some time now. Maybe all they needed was a butterbeer at The Three Broomsticks to finally settle things. They'd be good together, he thought. Both slightly insane, good students, fun loving and fun to be around. Going with them to Hogsmeade would be interesting, in a good way, of course.::

"So, meet down here at nine on Saturday?" he asked. "That give you enough time for your beauty sleep, Nora?"

::He recieved a glare for that, but just laughed. Justin was used to the looks he got from Nora, they joked whenever together...which was a lot of the time. Their schedules, though in different years, were similar, and their free periods were at the same time. How convienent.::
Back to top Go down
LostInWonderland
LostInWonderland

Character sheet

Ravenclaw Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Tower   Ravenclaw Tower Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 11:06 pm

"Shut up you," said Nora, pulling a pillow from behind her and whacking him over the head with it. "And yes, that will be enough time, thanks."

::She tucked a few stray strands of her dark brown hair back into the bun, determined to finish her Runes homework and keep talking. Being able to multitask was a gift. Picking up Justin's quill, she skimmed the page her text was open to, scribbling down a few key words and definitions as she went.::

"So...anything new in the lives of Miss Murphey or Mr. Cole?" she asked, eyes glued to her work. "Nothing exciting has happened to me..." A heavy sigh, and then she continued, "No new guys this year." Nora smirked, winking at Sophie. "Where are we supposed to get entertainment if there isn't any new blood? What horrible, trying times these are."

::Only half joking, she chuckled and absently reached over to dip the quill into Justin's handy ink bottle to continue her notes.::
Back to top Go down
Just_In_Time
Just_In_Time

Character sheet

Ravenclaw Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Tower   Ravenclaw Tower Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 10:13 pm

"Shut up you," said Nora, and he was promptly whomped in the head by a throw pillow. "And yes, that will be enough time, thanks...So...anything new in the lives of Miss Murphey or Mr. Cole? Nothing exciting has happened to me...No new guys this year. Where are we supposed to get entertainment if there isn't any new blood? What horrible, trying times these are."

"You're hopeless," said Justin, grimacing, and most unusually it did not leave. "Why do you need new people to be "entertained" by? Aren't there enough here? Or have you gone through the whole school in these past few years?"

::Knowing he was stomping on treacherous territory, he wasn't suprised to see her freeze, a fist clenched in her lap, a scowl deepening. If he pressed on it wouldn't been too long before she would blow...but why not? Someone needed to get it through her head.::

"You know," he continued, an idea striking him, "I'd be willing to bet that you couldn't stay in a relationship with a decent guy for a full two months."

::The two of them were both quite stubborn...never able to back down a challenge. At times they had felt they should be in Gryffindor because of their hardheadedness, but Ravenclaw suited them well. A challenge such as this would be interesting and he would be willing to bet against her- all in good fun, of course. So Justin crossed his arms over his chest, he returned her steely glare with dark eyebrows raised. "What do you say? Think you can find someone amusing enough to hold your interest for that long? It'd be a change for you, a good one I'd warrant. We could have a nice bet..."

::Oh how she hated to be mocked so...the angry flush that crept up her face only made him smirk as he waited for her reply.::
Back to top Go down
LostInWonderland
LostInWonderland

Character sheet

Ravenclaw Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Tower   Ravenclaw Tower Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 10:52 pm

"You're hopeless." ::Nora rolled her eyes. He had said that many a time before..:: "Why do you need new people to be "entertained" by? Aren't there enough here? Or have you gone through the whole school in these past few years?"

::That was NOT TRUE! Yes, she had had her share (maybe more) of boyfriends, but it surely it wasn't that bad. But her pride wouldn't let her not react, and her hand, unbidden, balled into a tight fist on her lap.::

"You know," he said, "I'd be willing to bet that you couldn't stay in a relationship with a decent guy for a full two months."

::Looking up at him through her lashes, giving him a much deserved glare, she couldn't believe what he was saying. What he dared to say! From that moment on she was determined to prove him wrong, to do whatever it took to get that annoying smirk off of his face.::

"What do you say? Think you can find someone amusing enough to hold your interest for that long? It'd be a change for you, a good one I'd warrant. We could have a nice bet..."

"Of course I can," she said haughtily, slamming her books shut and giving him the death stare. "If you will excuse me," she said, turning to Sophie, "it seems that I need to find someone to be with me for a few months. Think it'll be difficult?" The twinkle that had briefly appeared in her eyes disappeared as she turned back to Justin. "Conditions for this bet? I have to know what I need to do to beat you at your own game, after all."

::Her initial anger had gone as quickly as it had come, she was looking forward to this new challenge. She would be successful...she was sure of it. She swept her things off of the table and into her bag and stood, one hand holding the straps of the bag and the other planted firmly on her hip.::
Back to top Go down
LiveYourLife
LiveYourLife

Character sheet

Ravenclaw Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Tower   Ravenclaw Tower Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 6:05 pm

[color=#ffffff]Of course I can," she said haughtily, slamming her books shut and giving him the death stare. "If you will excuse me," she said, turning to Sophie, "it seems that I need to find someone to be with me for a few months. Think it'll be difficult?" The twinkle that had briefly appeared in her eyes disappeared as she turned back to Justin. "Conditions for this bet? I have to know what I need to do to beat you at your own game, after all."
[color=#ffffff]

::. Sophie wasnt quite sure what she should do about this situation... so she just sat back and watched. There was way to much drama going on in her life at the moment, and she did'nt want to add more.::

::It is true that Nora could'nt hold down a boyfriend for more than a few weeks, she just gets bored with them... which is'nt very healthy. Sophie did'nt have alot of room to talk though, she too hasnt had a solid relationship in a long while. But maybe, just maybe, things with her and Roran will go perfeclty.::
[color:8c53=#ffffff:8c53]
[color:8c53=#ffffff:8c53]:: As both Justin and Nora proceeded with their bet Sophie just nodded and smiled at every question/comment that was thrown at her, and finished her work while fantasizing about Roran... as usual.::
Back to top Go down
Fizzing_Whizbee
Fizzing_Whizbee

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Roran

Ravenclaw Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Tower   Ravenclaw Tower Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 6:22 pm

When Roran strutted into the Ravenclaw Tower he immediatly looked around for Sophie, as usual. He didnt know what it was about her, but he loved it. He loved the way she flipped her hair, and shot him mischivous looks out her ocean blue eyes. Most of all he was in love with her laugh. Roran was known to make people laugh, even when he didnt mean to. Her laugh was so sincere and playful... he yearned to hear it all the time.

He found her almost instantly, she was sitting on one of the overstuffed armchairs by the fireplace. She was wearing her favorite pajamas of his, they matched her eys perfeclty. Nora and Justin were over there too, but they looked like they were about to eat eachothers faces off... "Do I dare go over there?" he asked himself. "Of course I do." he thought.

He snuck up behind her and reached his arms over her, hugging her tight. He caught the scent of her hair and almost melted away... lfrench vanila, his favorite. When he let go she spun around giggling, giggling his favorite laugh.

Last edited by on Wed May 16, 2007 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Just_In_Time
Just_In_Time

Character sheet

Ravenclaw Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Tower   Ravenclaw Tower Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 9:45 pm

"Of course I can," Nora said in a huff, shutting her books and glaring at him. "If you will excuse me," she said to Sophie, "it seems that I need to find someone to be with me for a few months. Think it'll be difficult? Conditions for this bet? I have to know what I need to do to beat you at your own game, after all."

"Conditions, conditions," he mused, nodding at Roran before continuing his thoughts. "Well," said Justin, "no bribery for starters. And he can't just be some total stranger. You need to know the guy and he has to be similar in age. Can't be the most popular guy, try and branch out. The rest is up to you. So, if I win...if I win you have to do my History of Magic assignments for the rest of the month, and if you win, well, you can chose. Find this guy in time to go with us on the Hogsmeade trip so we can approve, okay?"

::He grinned, holding out his hand to her to shake. This would be fun. History was his least favorite subject but his mother insisted on him taking the class. Mostly he slept in it or drew up plays for Quidditch. Being one of the more dedicated players on the team he could be counted on to always have a new idea on hand. He'd be suprised if she would be able to find someone to stick with but couldn't doubt her too much. She was a stubborn mule all right. He couldn't wait for the weekend...::
Back to top Go down
LiveYourLife
LiveYourLife

Character sheet

Ravenclaw Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Tower   Ravenclaw Tower Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 8:53 pm

He snuck up behind her and reached his arms over her, hugging her tight. He caught the scent of her hair and almost melted away... lfrench vanila, his favorite. When he let go she spun around giggling, giggling his favorite laugh.

When Sophie turned around to see who was hugging her she met Rorans eyes, they lingered there for awhile and slowly drifted to his lips... She felt her face flush and quickley looked away embarressed.

Back to top Go down
Fizzing_Whizbee
Fizzing_Whizbee

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Roran

Ravenclaw Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Tower   Ravenclaw Tower Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 8:57 pm

When Sophie turned around to see who was hugging her she met Rorans eyes, they lingered there for awhile and slowly drifted to his lips... She felt her face flush and quickley looked away embarressed.

When Sophie turned around and looked Roran in the eyes he knew exactly what he would do. He had had this all planned out for days in his head, and couldnt believe this was the right moment.

"Come with me." he leaned in and wisphered in Sophie's ear.
Back to top Go down
LiveYourLife
LiveYourLife

Character sheet

Ravenclaw Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Tower   Ravenclaw Tower Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 9:02 pm

Come with me." he leaned in and wisphered in Sophie's ear

Sophie didn't want to abandon Nora and Justin, but they were in a deep "discussion", and Sophie didnt think she would be missed that much. She slowly climbed out of her chair and set her book, parchment, and quill down. Questions were reeling with question..."Where was he going to take her? What were they going to do? Was he going to finally ask her out?" Her and Roran left the common room, hand in nervous hand.
Back to top Go down
LostInWonderland
LostInWonderland

Character sheet

Ravenclaw Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Tower   Ravenclaw Tower Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 10:40 pm

"Conditions, conditions...Well, no bribery for starters. And he can't just be some total stranger. You need to know the guy and he has to be similar in age. Can't be the most popular guy, try and branch out. The rest is up to you. So, if I win...if I win you have to do my History of Magic assignments for the rest of the month, and if you win, well, you can chose. Find this guy in time to go with us on the Hogsmeade trip so we can approve, okay?"

"Do you honestly think I'll have to resort to bribery?" asked Nora, firmly shaking his outstretched hand and grinning back at him. "No. I'll play fair, don't you worry." She let go of his hand, hers dropping down by her side. "Well, if I need to find him soon I'd better freshen up," she said with a cringe as she looked down at her completely ordinary and lazy appearance. "I'll be back down in a bit, but don't expect me to stay..."

::She grinned impishly, her brown eyes glittering mischeviously, and waved her fingers in a short goodbye to Justin and the backs of Sophie and Roran (who had just trotted off), inwardly praying that he would finally ask her out. Wishing the best for herself and her friend, Nora walked up to her dorm to change. Looking her best would help speed the matter along, after all.::

::While up there she might as well think of the conditions for if- when she won. She took her time traveling up the spiral staircase to her dorm, wondering what she would make him do. He'd have to promise to...? To what? She stopped, one hand on the handle of her door. She would have to think of something good, something creative. It couldn't just be him buying them drinks at Hogsmeade sometime. She went into the dorm, dropped her books, and proceeded to dig through her clothes, in search of what to wear. Their dorms had dressers for the girls' clothing and a few were able to keep them neat...Nora was not one of the few. Hers were shoved haphazardly into a few drawers, and if you looked carefully you could see that there was some sort of 'organization.' The bottoms were in the last drawer, tops in the middle, and everything else in the first one at least. What to wear, what to have him do...?::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ravenclaw Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Tower   Ravenclaw Tower Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Tower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fated Destiny-
Jump to: