Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Potions Class

Go down 
+4
Rockingsunset
RhiannonMei
CloakedSchemer
Sinister Beauty
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Sky Black
Character Age: 17
House: Slytherin

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 5:05 pm

Potions classroom thread. Grab your cauldron and you potions book and mix and mingle in the potions class. Make a love potion, the draught of living death or just hang out and talk to the other characters. Have fun and be creative.
Back to top Go down
http://fated-destiny.heavenforum.com
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Haru Kiryu
Character Age: Sixteen

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 7:38 pm

Haru was skipping class again today, he really, really didn't feel like dealing with Snape's annoying, dry nagging. The potion master was always cold, and he didn't much care for Haru. It didn't matter to Haru, though.

He got out of bed and snuck out into the hallways. Unfortunately, Peeves was passing by and began shouting that a Slytherin student was skipping class. The class was already half over at this point, but, Peeves was a nasty poltergeist and would probably make up lies that would get Haru expelled. He rolled his eyes and began sprinting towards the Potions Class, he was already in the dungeons, so it didn't take an immense amount of time to get there.

Haru quietly slipped into the class, and noticed that Snape was in the middle of marking the papers they didn't hand in yesterday. He breathed a sigh of relief that all of his classmates were preoccupied in making a healing potion. He squinted up at the instructions on the board and quietly slipped into a desk at the back of the room.

Since Haru was planning on skipping classes today, he wasn't dressed in Wizard Robes like everyone else, but instead, a dark black t-shirt which a slogan on it which was completely unreadable, as usual, he wore tight black, girly pants and to finish up, he had a layer of eyeliner around his silvery gray eyes. As well as the necklace he always wore, The upside down cross, the symbol of Lucifer.

He began on his potion carefully, making sure not to make to many loud noises, as to not be heard by the Troll at the front of the class, Snape, and his fellow students. Haru brushed his black hair out of his eyes as he focussed on the potion.
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
RhiannonMei

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Rhiannon (Rhia) Ai
Character Age: 16
House: Gryffindor

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 10:07 pm

Rhia carefully counted under her breath as she stirred her potion. Suddenly, she heard a soft sound and looked up, only to see that it was Haru entering class... very very late. She smiled wryly and turned back to her potion... beetle wings were next. Bored as she waited for it (the potion) to finish stewing, Rhia took out her wand and surreptitiously cast a spell, causing a piece of paper to land on Haru's desk. It read: Let me gues... you were thinking of skipping class?
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 11:11 pm

Haru cocked an eyebrow at the letter, and saw Rhia looking towards, him, he rolled his eyes and crumpled the paper up, enchanting it, and flying it over to the garbage. He didn't need to explain his every movement to everyone, especially someone he barely even knew.

So what if he was skipping again? That was none of this girls business. He sent a nasty silver glare in her direction and finished up on his potion. He cooled down the eat on the cauldron, and left it on warm waiting for Snape to come inspect his work.

In the mean time, he turned his gaze away from Rhia and opened his poetry book, where he had left a needle in. Giving a normal glance around the room, he slipped his arms under the table and injected the drug into his blood stream. Haru sighed with relief and pocketed the injection device.

Haru slumped down on the table and let his eyes come closed, he wasn't sleeping, just resting. After relaxing for a minute or two, he looked over at Rhia again, cautiously, then slipped his hands back into his pockets, pulling two black gloves over his hands, that would go down to his wrists to hide the scars he left there. If Haru had known he was going out today he would have worn a sweater.
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Danielle(Dani) Shay Sunset
House: Hufflepuff

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 11:25 pm

Danielle ran qwickly down the stairs and into Snapes class she snuck into the back but Snape call out her name. She cringed she was late for the third time this week.

"Yes professor?" She waited for the cruel use of words he would fire at her but they didn't come, he simply beconed her to the front of the class. On her way she unfolded a note she had bought at Weasley Wizard Wizzes over the break, hoping it would do as Fred had told her it would.

She held out the paper to Snape who took it and read it over, he seemed satisfied and handed it back to her.

"Detention tomorrow night Sunset, and if you're late again and try and do something like that" He looked at the paper in her hand. "again, a weeks detention."

Danielle rolled her eyes and took the empty seat at the back of the class next to a dark haired boy. She smiled and sat down.

"Would've worked had he not known all my tricks," she told the boy, who seemed ingrossed in his potion.
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 12:24 pm

Haru was a little shocked and a little annoyed with this girl. Why was she sitting beside him? He edged away from her as much as he possibly could and looked at her boredly.

"What would've worked?" He asked, showing absolutely no interest at the topic at hand. He gazed at her through eyeliner outlined bored silver eyes. This was odd, why was he talking to her? Normally he would have just ignored anyone. Still staring at her, he adjusted the necklace he wore, which had the usual pendant on it, Lucifer's Cross, then he looked back down at the table.

This wasn't right, no one was suppose to be sitting beside him, and what was he doing talking to her, he was going to get himself caught by Snape. He glanced at Rhia, the girl who had noticed he was trying to skip again. Why did these people talk to him? Was he any different then the other years he had been here? Maybe...he stood out more now? Haru shrugged to himself, unsure of an answer. He honestly wasn't just if he wanted friends or not. Would they just betray him like before? Or would they be loyal, like Jeremy. He slumped down on the table, trying to avoid Snape's stare.
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 2:54 pm

Danielle took out the same peice of paper she'd shown Snape, "I bought this a triple W, it's suppose to make up an excuse of why you were late to class from another teacher." She looked at the parchment, "But I'm gonna guess the reason it didn't work is because it's signed by him and he didn't write it. Oh well," she put the paper in her bag.

Taking out her black notebook that had hundereds of poems and songs in it, she flipped to a fresh page and began to write.

"Snape oh Snape
How large thy nose is,
you smell like old cheese
I beware when you sneeze."

She laughed softly and put the notebook back in her bag, and looked at her black watch where a wolf was engraved class wasn't about to end for another 30 minutesr. She rolled her eyes and took out a vile of golden liquid and offered it to the boy sitting next to her. "Firewhisky," she told him.
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:42 pm

He nodded, almost more so agreeing with Snape. Of course it wouldn't work if you had it signed by him. Why wouldn't she of made it signed by another professor? 'Idiocy.' that thought outlined his mind. It wasn't very nice, but, it was her fault.

He took a bored glance at what she was writing and couldn't suppress a snicker from a escaping mouth. It was short, and last a lowly few seconds. He coughed and let a measly sentence come from him,

"Better keep that stashed away from 'it'" He said, with a tone of cruelty tracing his voice, the cruelty was directed at Snape of course. He referred to Snape as an "it" rather then a 'he' or 'him'.

He gave a raised eyebrow glance at the vile she held out to him, wonder if it was really Firewhisky or not. He decided to go for it. He hadn't had anything to eat yet today, because of his plan of skipping, again. He already managed to avoid going to three classes, this was the fourth one of the day. He shrugged and took the vile without a word of thanks and quietly sipping it. Stopping whenever Snape looked their way.
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:56 pm

"Well the 'thing' has never caught me so far," she snickered and buried the book deeper in her bag. She smiled and pulled out another vile of the golden goodness, once again not feeling the greatest of her tendency towards alcohol but she drained it quickly. The vile refilled it's self imediatly and she corked it sticking it back in her bag and pretended to get on her potion.

"I don't understand why we have to do this," she muttered taking out a couldren. "Honestly a healing potion couldn't he come up with something darker?"
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
RhiannonMei

Character sheet

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 6:42 pm

Rhia wasn't a Ravenclaw, but that didn't mean she wasn't stupid... or deaf for that matter. Did Haru and Danielle honestly think they could drink Firewhisky in class unnoticed? Rolling her eyes, Rhia lowered the heat on her healing potion and stirred in a handful of lacewing flies. She contemplated the thought of turning them in... wait... no. If she did, the next thing she knew, Ginny would be comparing her to Hermione. Suddenly, Professor Snape got up from his desk and started walking up and down the aisles. Using the same spell that she had used before, Rhia "wrote", 'If I were you, I'd evanesco that Firewhiskey far, far away... cause here comes Snape.'
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 9:23 pm

Dani snatched the peice of parchment out of the air and read it quickly, she swore quietly and looked up, Sure enough Snape was heading through out the class and he was nearing herself and Haru, she looked at Haru and silently gestured towards Snape and then to the firewhisky.

She threw some ingredients into her cauldren and pretended to work and held out her hand under the desk so Haru could give her the firewhisky, she hoped he would pick up on her not so subtle hints.
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 9:44 pm

He noticed, and just like Dani did, Snape was walking towards them. He nodded, and slid her the bottle, causally, before Snape got over to where they were. He buried himself back in his poetry book as Snape approached their table and put his hands down on the desk.

With his normal, icey cold tone, he spoke to them,

"Now what would a Slytherin Misfit, and a Hufflepuff be doing drinking alcohol in my class?" He asked them with a serious expression on his face, it looked as if his face could break at any moment.

Haru just looked up from his book and shrugged at the professor, he wasn't going to stand up for Dani, she would have to defend herself. He brought his silver gaze to meet Snape's hands.

"Mine was simply water, P-professor." He stated with a completely truthful tone. He closed the book and placed it on his lap, guarding it with his hands, knowing Snape might take it away.

Snape glared and continued, "I am quite aware of what you were drinking, Mr. Kiryu. You had better not be skipping classes again or I will have you expelled, personally."

Haru winced at this, but didn't show anymore weakness to this annoying, cold wizard. Haru had a theory that he loved to see the wizards and witches he taught feared by him, it certainly seemed like it.

"Mr. Kiryu, you'll be attending detention with Miss. Sunset this evening. Don't show up, and it will be your fault tomorrow morning," He finished on Haru, with a murderous look on his face. "Miss. Sunset, detention for the next week." Snape finished and walked away from them.

After he was out of their sight, Haru rolled his eyes and enrolled himself back in his book.

"Stupid teacher..." He muttered, barely loud enough for Dani to hear.
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 10:13 pm

Dani looked up at him and rolled her eyes, she wasn't gonna just leave this be. She smiled slightly at Haru's words then got up and followed Snape to the front of the class.

"Snape, sir" Danielle said knowing she was signing her own death warent with her blood. "Do you really think it's fair to give me detention all of next week, I wasn't acctually doing anything wrong."

"Oh do enlighten me with this logic Miss Sunset," Snape sneered.

"Well in our Handouts each of us recived durning our first year, I tell you it says nothing about not drinking Alcohol in class. I don't think that's fair to punish Haru and myself for not doing anything wrong." She reasoned

"Yes you're right, but however it does state that the teachers have the athority to give any punishment they see fit to anything they deem wrong in their classroom. So that's another detention Friday Night." Snape glared at her.

Danielle shrugged and returned to her seat looking somewhat satisfied.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Character sheet
Character Name: Morgaine Isolde Fay

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 11:01 am

Morgaine had woken up late again and was late for her potions class. Quickly she ran down the dungeon halls to class. She halted at the door to regain her posture and walked in as if there was no problem and sat at a table in front of Haru and Dani. She grabbed her potions book and other potion items and set them on the table. Professor Snape noticed her tardiness and walked over to her.

”Why Miss. Fay are you tardy to my class yet again?” He asked in his normal tone.

Morgaine looked up to him and said sweetly, “Well you see, the Slytherin Dorms can be quite dark and I had mistaken it to still be night, so resulting in me waking up late and being tardy for my class.” Morgaine knew any escuse she could make up would pretty much work seeing as she was one of his favorite students.

“Understandable Miss. Fay.” Snape spoke, “To prevent that from happening again I will ask a 7th year slytherin girl to set a special charm on your room that will help you realize when it is morning.”

Morgaine smiled, “Thank you Professor. That would be real helpful.” These were the times she was grateful to be a slytherin. They got special treatment from Snape. Well except Haru and Jeremy, but that was because he didn't see them as true slytherins.

“ Mr. Kiryu, Miss. Sunset please fill in Miss. Fay on today's assignment,” he commanded the two behind her. Morgaine looked back and smiled at Haru, “Hey, whats up?”

Last edited by on Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 12:00 pm

Dani looked at Snape pure hatred on her face, "So you're late as well as me and Haru and all you get is a warning? Somehow that doesn't seem very fair." She told Morgaine.

But after rolling her eyes and thinking of her already booked week of detention, she took out her potions book and flipped to a page. "We have been learning healing potion."
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Character sheet

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 12:25 pm

Haru couldn't help scowling once Snape was out of sight. He supposed, Morgaine had tried to come up with an excuse, Danielle and him had not. No matter, he was a Slytherin too, and shouldn't be treated like a piece of *censored*. He supposed that as Snape had said, he and Jeremy were the 'misfit' Slytherin's, not truly belonging in that house.

"Favoritism." He muttered, not overly concerned if it sounded rude to Morgaine or not. They were in a room full of Slytherin's, so she would probably have to put on her act right now anyways.

"This area is getting to crowded, having fun explaining." He said dulling, taking a vial out and putting his potion in it. He labeled his vial "HARU" then walked up to Snape's desk and without a word placed it infront of the potions master. He strided back to the table and got his stuff, then moved to the table in the other back corner of the room.

Being around a lot of people made Haru uncomfortable, not to mention, Danielle had sat beside him without even asking. That made him even more nervous. He gave the group the odd glance but focussed more on drawing a picture. It was a continuation to his previous drawing, the one that had the woman bowing to the grim reaper. This time, the picture showed the grim reaper with it's scythe in the ladies back. Why? Because she had betrayed her master and now was facing the punishment. Death. Eternal Sleep. He placed the same depressing light around this drawing and drew the gore very indepth. He grinned at it subconsciously then finished, glancing back over at the table he had been previously sitting at. His eyes didn't linger there long, he came back into attention with he realized he was sitting behind two Slytherin's, that meant, he couldn't look at Morgaine or they might get suspicious.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 6:15 pm

Morgaine could tell the two were not happy with her getting off easily. They probley were late also and got in more trouble. Dani spoke "So you're late as well as me and Haru and all you get is a warning? Somehow that doesn't seem very fair." Morgaine sighed. Dani then spoke again, "We have been learning healing potion."

"Favoritism." she heard Haru mutter. "This area is getting to crowded, having fun explaining." She saw him turn in his potion and walk to another table in the room. He looked to be drawing again, which Morgaine saw he often did.

Morgaine saw him glance at her and then stop. He probley noticed the other Slytherins in the room and remembered how Morgaine couldn’t be caught having a friendly relationship with what they call ‘dirty blood’. Morgaine sighed. She looked back at Dani and mouthed ‘thanks. She turned to her table and got together things necessary for a healing potion.

As Morgaine mixed together ingredients she wondered what Haru was drawing. He was an amazing artist. She would probley run into him later and ask and hopefully he would show her. But if he didn't she would understand.
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 11:49 pm

Danielle was tired and her thoughts began to wonder. She was a Hufflepuff why a Hufflepuff, they didn't have anything that set them apart. They weren't brave, or dark, smart, or anything. She sighed wanting to be so badly part of the other houses any one of them. She selfconcisously took out her vile of firewhisky and took a hearty swig, she'd most likely get in more trouble for getting caught a second time, but right now she didn't care.

Nothing mattered to her now, she thought of the knife that was tucked away in the bag as well and shook her head. Snape was eyeing her so she pretended to work extra detention was something she didn't look forward to. So sighing she set to work again.
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
RhiannonMei

Character sheet

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 6:43 pm

While she continued making her potion, Rhia had seen the drama that was Snape, Dani, Haru, and Morgaine. 'Like a muggle soap opera,' she thought as she stirred in half a cup of armadillo bile. Stirring counter-clockwise seven times, Rhia counted under her breath while also peeking at Haru's drawing. Leaving her potion to simmer, Rhia drew a breath in shock at the picture: It was so... well so... Haru, she supposed. The drawing showed a depth of depression and inevitability. Shuddering, Rhia steeled herself as the picture brought back horrible memories. When she had control of her emotions once more, Rhia scooped a sample of her potion into a glass vial and wrote her name on it with a black permanent marker: who said that all muggle inventions were useless? Walking down the aisle toward Snape's desk, Rhia bit her lip and carefully slipped her vial of potion into place beside Haru's. Cautiously looking up at the professor, Rhia gave an almost inaudible sigh of relief when he didn't criticize her on it.

When she was back in her seat, Rhia turned to Morgaine and asked, "Why were you late, really?" Immediately after asking the question, Rhia mentally cringed as she anticipated a scathing remark. Morgaine wasn't exactly known to be... nice... and especially to a Gryffindor as well.
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Sky Black

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 8:07 pm

Just a note. As this RP setting takes place in Harry's 6th year, Slughorn is the potions professor. Snape is the DADA professor.
Back to top Go down
http://fated-destiny.heavenforum.com
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 9:11 am

Morgaine was bottling up her potion when she heard some girl’s voice, "Why were you late, really?" . Morgaine looked up and it was Rhia, a gryffindor. Morgaine gave a smirk and said, “Why should I tell a nosy little Gryffy like you? I mean it isn’t any of your business why I was late to class. Now run along little Griffy.”

Morgaine picked up her potion and brought it over to Slughorn’s desk. She walked back and took a seat. She looked over Rhai and gave a rude smirk. Morgaine would have probley been nicer under other circumstances, but there were other slytherins around so she couldn’t.
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
RhiannonMei

Character sheet

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 8:34 pm

Smiling, Rhia grabbed the leash on her temper and reined it in. Rhia had been insulted by Slytherins for so long, that their remarks shouldn't even matter to her anymore, but for some reason, they still did. Tossing her hair, Rhia answered, "If you'd call me nosy, then I wonder what you'd call some other people..."

"Now run along little Griffy.”
Thinking for a moment, Rhia tilted her head as she mused. "Hmmm," she said. "Gryffie... I like it. Thanks Morgaine, I think it'd be a great name for the Gryffindors. Gryffie... Sounds much better than Slythie, don't you think?" And shooting her fellow student a dazzling smile, Rhia walked back to her desk and sat down. Flipping pages in her textbook, Rhia's thoughts turned to her next assignment: To make the Draught of Peace. She supposed that Slughorn was feeling "mean" today... Two potions to make in one lesson!
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Character sheet

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 8:43 pm

Dani rolled her eyes slughorn was being, difficult today. She sighed Rhia wasn't having the best of luck with those Slytherins either, so smiling she moved up a row and slid into the seat next to Rhia.

"Hey, I've noticed those snakes being rude to you...do you want to talk about it?" Dani gave her best smile and looked Rhia straight in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 9:41 am

Morgaine glared at Rhia and she decided to stay put and say, "If you'd call me nosy, then I wonder what you'd call some other people..." . Was Rhia stupid? She had to leave. Morgaine couldn’t be seen around a Gryffindor.. "Hmmm. Gryffie... I like it. Thanks Morgaine, I think it'd be a great name for the Gryffindors. Gryffie... Sounds much better than Slythie, don't you think?". After saying that Rhia finally walked away.

Slughorn seemed to be working them extra hard today for they had to know make Draught of Peace. Not that Morgaine minded the extra work for she loved making potions. Morgaine got her ingredients and walked back to her desk. She then began stirring…..
Back to top Go down
Silverlady
Silverlady

Number of posts : 24

Character sheet
Character Name: Claire Rosewod

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 1:58 pm

Claire entered the potions room carrying her books under her left arm. She combed her hair with her fingers so that it wouldn't disturb her while hovering over the cauldron, than she looked around. Slughorn was in the front, preparing his Draught of Peace lesson, so he luckily didn't notice her coming in too late. She looked for a free place in the Slytherin part of the class - well, she wasn't going to sit with a Gryffindor, that was sure! - and she noticed one next to a girl she had seen in the Common Room. Morgaine or something, she thought was her name.
She grinned as she sat down, wondering whether Morgaine was able to keep up with her Potions talent. She bowed down over the girl’s cauldron, sniffing at it.
“Hmmm.. sweet. Too sweet, I’d say.” She grinned and added: “I’d stir a bit slower, if I were you.”
With this words, she ended her remark and went forward to get her ingredients.

“Ah, Miss Claire, we were expecting you!”, Slughorn said beaming. “Help yourself – and call me if you have any trouble with the potion, although I might say, I find that rather improbable, with your talent.”

“Thank you, Profossor. I’m sorry I was so late.”

“Ahh no problem! Just start working now and show me your results, ok?”

“Of course, sir.”, Claire added and began carefully selecting her ingredients.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potions Class
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fated Destiny :: Dungeons and Sub-levels-
Jump to: