Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waitstaff & Spindelweld-Public-Shop of my creation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FirewhiskeyFiend
FirewhiskeyFiend

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Rick Black
Character Age: 29
House:

Waitstaff & Spindelweld-Public-Shop of my creation Empty
PostSubject: Waitstaff & Spindelweld-Public-Shop of my creation   Waitstaff & Spindelweld-Public-Shop of my creation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 7:49 pm

Rick Black stepped down into the entranceway of Knockturn Alley, ducking his head so as not to hit against the low hanging sign adorning the top of the entranceway. His face scowled as he took in the sight that was unmistakably Knockturn Alley. No wonder they make that damn sign so small, he thought as a stooped old witch wheezed by him. She let out an unmistakable cackle as she made her way past and he repressed the urge to Crucio her right there on the spot.

He continued walking down the street, glaring in each window he passed. His eyes glowed a light blue as he came in front of a little known shop called Waitstaff & Spindelweld. An innocuous name to be sure, if you were one of two people; Rick or Voldemort. A little known fact about the shop owner was that he was a dark descendant of Grindelwald, Voldemort's "idol". The Dark Lord had sought out any remaining family of the infamous Dark wizard, and found one distant relative, Grindelwald's grandson. Voldemort had once long ago told Rick about the descendant, and asked him to keep an eye on him from time to time. Voldemort had revealed a bit too much to the man, and know one was sure of who's side he was on.

As he walked into the shop, a soft tinkling from a bell heard overhead, his eyes once again glowed, but with a vivid green this time. If the man didn't have the answers Rick was looking for, then the man would breath his last today.

As he neared the counter, a portly man of around 40 came out from the back of the store and promptly froze on the spot. Not many customers ever came in, and this one had to be one of his least favorites. The green eyes almost made the man faint. Ignasius Grindelwald was not a magical genius like Voldemort or a maniacal minion of said wizard as Rick was, but he wasn't stupid. He knew Rick was coming in to check up on him and test him one more time. Each time he came in the testing seemed to take longer and longer and often ended with Grindelwald left nursing the effects of multiple cruciatus curses and a healthy dose of physical punishment. This Rick Black, he thought, is one maniacal bastard.

Rick scowled as he got to the counter and asked the man one question, "Who's the snivelling coward you have hiding in the back?" Grindelwald instantly blanched and stuttered, "N-no-nobody. I don't know what you're talking about." What he didn't know was that Rick had already apparated into the back before entering Knockturn Alley and saw the man cowering in a corner of the secret room behind the inventory. Rick raised his wand and said, "Wrong. Answer. AVADA KEDAVRA!" The last descendant of Grindelwald fell to the floor, dead. Rick stepped over his body and strode into the back room where he found the last person he had anticipated to find in this place, Percy Weasley.

////I don't know if anyone is playing Percy Weasley or not, and if you are please send me a message and I will edit this post. As for the descendant of Grindelwald, he and the shop named here are both going to be a part of my fanfic, so I would appreciate that no one use the names of either outside of this site without my explicit permission. I don't believe killing someone is allowed on here or not, but as it is an OC of my creation, I see no problem with it\\\\
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/illfuckingkillyoursryass

Waitstaff & Spindelweld-Public-Shop of my creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fated Destiny :: Beyond Hogwarts-
Jump to: