Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going to Breakfast on the First Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MissTemper
MissTemper

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Morgan Alexia Tyler
Character Age: 16
House: Gryffindor

Going to Breakfast on the First Day Empty
PostSubject: Going to Breakfast on the First Day   Going to Breakfast on the First Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 6:51 pm

Lately everyone seemed to be pushing for house unity, and Morgan really didn't know what to make of it. True, she had no problem with the Ravenclaws, they were a witty bunch, and the Hufflepuffs were so sweet. But it seemed so far fetched and out of character to befriend Slytherins. Then again...it couldn't hurt to try, she supposed.

She was roughly shoved from behind and whipped around to see Draco Malfoy flanked by Crabbe and Goyle.

"Watch where you're going, Tyler."

"Sorry, didn't realize that I was in the sleaze zone." she snapped back, putting her hands on her hips.

House unity be damned.

"What was that, Tyler?" he sneered at her.

"I'd tell you, Malfoy, but I don't have the time to repeat it as slowly as I would need to in order for you to understand it." And with that Morgan stormed away, looking for fellow Gryffindors to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Character sheet
Character Name: Shaelynne Lilyanna Heartwell

PostSubject: Re: Going to Breakfast on the First Day   Going to Breakfast on the First Day Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 4:33 pm

:: Shae Heartwell was sitting at the Gryffindor table. She looked up when she heard that Malfoy boy talking to Morgan Tyler. She just chuckled at the comments she was making to him. Shaekynne saw her storm away, and called her over to where she was sitting.

"Morgan!" She yelled out, and played with her 'S' necklace. "Morgan Tyler, come here!" She giggled, and moved over a little.

Hey...it never hurt to *try* and make new friends...::
Back to top Go down
MissTemper
MissTemper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Going to Breakfast on the First Day   Going to Breakfast on the First Day Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 4:38 pm

She looked up and saw Shae, her temper quickly cooling off. Smiling as she walked over, she called out:

"Shae Hartwell, if you were any louder I think even Binns' would have to listen." Morgan sat down next to Shae and grabbed a muffin. As she buttered it, she asked, "So, how are you liking Hogwarts? Is it drastically different from the States?" She bit into her muffin and licked some of the crumbs off her lips. The food at Hogwarts was just as good as always.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Going to Breakfast on the First Day   Going to Breakfast on the First Day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 3:31 pm

:: "Me? Loud? Never!" Shee laughed, and got herself a muffin. The food was a little bit different than she was used to...and because of the huge time difference, she wasn't really hungry. She took a bit out of her muffin, and then put it down.

"So, how are you liking Hogwarts? Is it drastically different from the States?" Shae thought about this for a second. "I really like Hogwarts. It's a little bit different from my old school in Boston, Massachusetts? Have you ever been there before?" Shae took a sip from her juice. "It isn't too different...but you know...Hogwarts doesn't have as many classes as MAWS did." She sadly then dropped her muffin, and sighed.

"Of course...This time difference has done nothing for my....ditzyness." Shaelynne picked it up off the floor.::
Back to top Go down
MissTemper
MissTemper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Going to Breakfast on the First Day   Going to Breakfast on the First Day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 5:56 pm

Morgan ran a hand through her red hair, wondering why Shae didn't finish the muffin. But, considering how she had basically just met the girl, she figured asking would be a bit...rude. When she asked if she had ever been to MAWS, she laughed a little.

"Shae, I've never even left London, let alone England itself." she finished off her muffin and then took a sip of pumpkin juice. It was all right and everything, but, she still coudn't quite get used to that odd-pumpkiny taste it had.

The blonde girl next to her then lost control of her muffin, causing Morgan to smile. "Yes, well, what's life without a little ditzyness?"
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Going to Breakfast on the First Day   Going to Breakfast on the First Day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 7:55 pm

:: "Shae, I've never even left London, let alone England itself." Shaelynne blinked at this. Never left London? Never left London!?!? How could this girl have never left London before? Or seen the states? Massachusetts, New York, Califorina...it was like a MUST to see those places!

"I can't believe you've never been outside London! Oh someday you must come with me back to America!" She said this so cheerfully, almost forgetting that they had really just met.

"Yes, well, what's life without a little ditzyness?" Shaelynne laughed at this statement. "I don't think I'd even have a life without ditzyness."::
Back to top Go down
MissTemper
MissTemper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Going to Breakfast on the First Day   Going to Breakfast on the First Day Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 9:50 pm

She laughed again, it was impossible not to around Shae, she was always saying or doing something so...happily, the feeling often grew infectious. The girl seemed so confused by the fact that Morgan had never left England that she merely blinked and didn't talk for a moment-a rarity, Morgan recognized in the case of Shaelynne.

When she finally did find her voice, after a two seconds of silence, she mentioned taking her with to see the States. Go across the pond? It was something that Morgan had maybe entertained, thought about, but nothing she ever thought she might do. Rather interesting notion, though, she really had to admit. Even though she and Shae had just met.

"Well, maybe after we've gotten to know each other a bit more, you know?" she suggested before adding. "If you're actually serious." She raised an eyebrow at her statement about life without ditzyness. "I wouldn't be that drastic...maybe you just wouldn't have as much fun." she finished with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to Breakfast on the First Day   Going to Breakfast on the First Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to Breakfast on the First Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fated Destiny-
Jump to: