Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Aboard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MissTemper
MissTemper

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Morgan Alexia Tyler
Character Age: 16
House: Gryffindor

All Aboard Empty
PostSubject: All Aboard   All Aboard Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 5:32 pm

Date: Monday, September 1st, 1996
Setting: A crisp day in September in the early morning at Kings' Cross Station
RP: Open

"Mom, I need air!" Morgan Alexia Tyler squeaked as her mother wrapped her in a fierce embrace.

"I'm sorry, Morgie, it's just that I'm going to miss you so much"

"Mom, this is just like any other year at Hogwarts, don't worry. I've done this five times before and come back unscathed." Morgan reassured her mother as she was released from the hug.

"Oh, I know, but with the recent increase in attacks and all, Hogwarts is-"

"The safest place for me to be," she finished for her mother. Vanessa Tyler bit her lip nervously, and ran a hand through her mahogany hair. Morgan could see the worry in her mother's brown eyes-the same eyes she had inherited from her, and, as reassuringly as she could, patted her mother's shoulder. "I'll be careful, besides, if I get really scared, I know how to get out of it." she joked lightly. Her mother gave her a stern look.

"I hope it doesn't come to that." It was then that Morgan's father, Bob Tyler, appeared with Morgan's trunk on a trolley.

"Here you go, muffin, one trunk and owl on a trolley to go!" He joked, most likely feeling extremely clever. Morgan laughed for her father's benefit, and took the trolley from him.

"Well, I better get going if I'm going to catch my train, I'll see you all sometime over the holidays." she said as she hugged and kissed her parents before wheeling her trolley towards the Platform, looking over her shoulder at her parents. She wasn't paying attention-typically-and crashed headlong into something.

"Ow.."
Back to top Go down
Just_In_Time
Just_In_Time

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Character sheet
Character Name: Justin Cole
Character Age: 17
House: Ravenclaw

All Aboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Aboard   All Aboard Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 1:03 pm

(Thought you needed some company Very Happy )

"Are you sure you packed everything? All of your books? Your broom?" Marylin Cole chattered on, her seventeen year old son nodding automatically after each item was mentioned.::

"Mom," said Justin calmly, putting a hand on the top of her head, which was now inches lower than his, "I have everything. And if I've forgotten something, just send Kiko with it," he said, referring to the family owl. Dark eyes glittering with laughter, he put his arms around his mother in a warm hug. "I won't do anything stupid, I promise." That got a light chuckle out of her, and he smiled. "Well, don't want to miss the train." He bent down to peck her on the cheek, stepped away, grabbed his trolly, and gave her a wave. "See you at Christmas!"

::Justin made his way towards the crowded platform, weaving his way through the crowd, and hadn't taken too many steps before someone rammed into the side of his trolly.::

"Ow..." moaned a girl around his age, looking shaken from the crash.::

"You okay?" he asked, quickly putting a hand on her arm to steady her. Didn't want her to topple over in the middle of the chaotic mess. "Don't think we've met before," he said after a few moments when he realized he didn't recognize her. "I'm Justin Cole, Hogwarts too," he said, nodding at her owl..::
Back to top Go down
MissTemper
MissTemper

Character sheet

All Aboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Aboard   All Aboard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 3:44 pm

(Yay! Thanks!! Very Happy)

Morgan shook her head, her vision swimming, and was then aware of someone steadying her arm. Oh great, I didn't just humiliate myself by crashing into a wall, oh no, I had to crash into a person! She looked up and saw that she had run into a tall boy, about her age, with dark brown hair and eyes. He asked her if she was okay, and then mentioned how he also went to Hogwarts. But...how would he-Justin, that's what he said his name was-know that? Morgan then realized that he had probably noticed her owl, which now made sense as to why he had nodded at it. She then realized she had been quiet and not even answered his question or introduced herself. Sheer brilliance on her part.

"Yeah, I'm all right, just a bit shaken," she said with a smile. "I hope you're all right though, after all, I'm the one who rammed into you in a very lady-like manner...I'm Morgan Tyler by the way; and you're right, I don't think I've seen you around..." Morgan's words had come out in somewhat of a rush, and when she finished speaking her brow knit with confusion. He was tall, so he must be a seventh year, or a sixth year at least. "You're a seventh year, right?" Even if he was in her year, she was pretty sure he wasn't a Gryffindor like herself, she most likely would've remembered. Unless he was new....Shows how little I know about the kids at Hogwarts. She thought wryly.
Back to top Go down
Just_In_Time
Just_In_Time

Character sheet

All Aboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Aboard   All Aboard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 5:11 pm

(Sorry for the delay, forgot about the site for a bit.)

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. Yep, seventh year and in Ravenclaw," Justin replied. Her name sounded vaguely familiar- a Gryffie, perhaps? "You're in Gryffindor, right? It's nice to meet you, Morgan. Always good to meet new people by running into them, such a great conversation starter."

::He grinned playfully, hoping she could take the joke. The girl- Morgan, he reminded himself -was a bit more lovely than most at Hogwarts were. Just his luck. He glanced up at a clock and was suprised to see how late it was. They only had ten minutes to get onto the train before it took off.::

"Might be good to get through before the train leaves," he said hurridly, and took off at a run. He passed through the wall between platforms nine and ten, and found himself at Platform 9 3/4, the Hogwarts Express blowing its shrill whistle in front of him. Between the train and him were many parents and last minute students like himself, and so he made his way towards the train, hoping to find an empty compartment, or at least one not completely full.::
Back to top Go down
MissTemper
MissTemper

Character sheet

All Aboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Aboard   All Aboard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 7:18 pm

(It's okay, I'm just glad it's finally summer Smile)

A Ravenclaw, well that would explain why I'm not that familiar with him. Sort of wish I was though. she thought to herself as she looked up at Justin, who was now grinning playfully at her. She was about to open her mouth to reply when he glanced up at the clock, looking surprised. Her gaze followed his, and she too noticed that now would be a pretty good time to get through the barrier. Pushing her luggage, she ran through Platform 9 3/4 as well, careful to not hit any of the innocent passersby. Quite an accomplishment. She rolled her cart closer to the train, at last reaching it. At which point, her arms ached. She could hear her mother's voice echoing in her head. Morgan, you're going to school. The most clothes you'll be wearing will be your uniform. Do you really need all that?. At the time it had seemed perfectly logical to be prepared with all of her extra clothes. Now, however, she silently cursed herself.

She looked around for Justin as she heaved her trunk up onto the train, and then into an empty compartment. "Perfect, and right off the bat too." the red head said to herself with a grin as she pushed it above her seat. She then placed her gold tote onto the seat, along with her owl. Morgan walked out of her compartment, and looked out one of the doors onto the platform, her brown eyes scanning all the faces for a familiar one.
Back to top Go down
Just_In_Time
Just_In_Time

Character sheet

All Aboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Aboard   All Aboard Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 10:20 pm

::How do the firsties keep getting smaller? By next year everyone'll be stepping on them, since they won't be able to see 'em at all, Justin noticed as he made his way onto the train behind a group of the nervous looking kids. Once he and his trunk were aboard, he began his search. Suprisingly enough, he saw one of the first that looked quite empty from the outside. It's my lucky day, he thought with a slight smile. He walked up to the compartment and knocked on the door a few times as he stuck his head in to say, "Mind if I join you? Wait...Morgan?"

::Justin gave a hearty laugh at that and continued, "You run into me, now I run into you- though not in the literal sense this time. Room for one more?"

::With a bit of a pleading look on his face he stage whispered, "Do not want to be stuck with the ickles...It'd be much nicer here without their endless questions...some just don't shut up! Anyway, what do you say? Would it be unbearable to be in the same compartment with annoying old me for the entire ride?"

::He grinned, leaning against the doorframe, and serruptiously (spelling mistake possibly?) began to push his trunk inside.::
Back to top Go down
MissTemper
MissTemper

Character sheet

All Aboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Aboard   All Aboard Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 4:22 pm

Morgan looked up, eyes wide, and laughed. She had, of course, just been thinking about just this person, and here he was, right in front of her. It was slightly weird, but she couldn't say that she was complaining. She liked Justin, he seemed like a great guy-and funny, his comments always seemed to make her laugh.

She pretended to deliberate over his offer, although, he was right about the first years. They did like to chatter, a lot. About their hopes and fears about Hogwarts. Sometimes they cried. She didn't like that at all, because then she felt bad and automatically went to comfort them, which then made them hang around her for the first few weeks, as if they were instantly the best of friends. This usually ended with her guiltily avoiding them.

She eyed Justin's trunk and sighed, as if she was really sacrificing by letting him sit with her. "Well, I can hardly stop you with you pushing your trunk inside...so, of course, come take a seat and we'll hide out from the first years together."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All Aboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Aboard   All Aboard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Aboard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fated Destiny :: Beyond Hogwarts-
Jump to: