Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Character sheet
Character Name: Shaelynne Lilyanna Heartwell
Character Age: 16
House: Gryffindor

PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD Empty
PostSubject: PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD   PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 4:00 pm

Private:
RP characters: Shaelynne Lilyanna Heartwell and Allison Bree McCormic
Reason: Cousins catching up

Shaelynne Heartwell was sitting on her bed petting her pet kitten, Cupid. She was also writing a letter home to her mom and dad. So far, she was alone in her dorm, and she kind of missed her new friends.

She wrote to her mom and dad:

Hey mom! Hey daddy!

Oh my goodness...I'm so sorry that it has been so long since I wrote to you! Arg! You must think that I don't care about you! I do...I swear! Haha! Before you ask, yes...Maxwell and I are fine. We both have made some new friends...and I even have a boyfriend! (Shocker eh?) Haha!! So how are you both?

Right now I'm sitting here petting Cupid...how exciting! Not!! You know what really stinks? I haven't even seen Ally yet! I mean...we share this dorm...but I still haven't see her! Oh well...I guess I will soon.

So mommy, how are you doing with your pregnancy? Have any good names picked out? You know...I've always liked the name Jake! Or Connor! Just saying is all! Please write back to me soon! Your princess misses you a lot!

I love you both!
Shaelynne.

She reread her letter, and she sighed. She really hadn't seen Ally yet. I guess she would soon...

sooner than she may think...
Back to top Go down
ItsSnowyDudes
ItsSnowyDudes

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Ally McCormick

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD   PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 4:12 pm

Allison Bree grumbled as she walked to the Gryffindor common room. She was very tired, and not in a good mood. She frowned as she looked at her pink manicured nails. "I wonder if I'll see Shae soon." she muttered to herself as she enetered the common room.

As if Shae had heard her, there was she was her back towards her writing a letter. She smirked and quietly snuck up behind her. Pushing hair out of her eyes, she grinned and bent down. "Writing letters home already?!" she asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD   PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 4:24 pm

:: Shae jumped a foot, and screamed a little. She looked up and saw a girl with long brown hair, and blue eyes. She blinked, and her light blonde hair fell in her face. "Ally!" She screamed, and jumped up, and hugged her cousin. She squeed, and her letter fell to the floor.

"Hi!" Shaelynne then woke Cupid up, and he glared at her. ::
Back to top Go down
ItsSnowyDudes
ItsSnowyDudes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD   PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 4:42 pm

[b]Ally smiled. "Can't..breathe.." she said, as her ribs were now being crushed. She stepped back and smiled.

"Shae!! How are you?! I've missed you soo much!!? Omg it's been forever!! What happened since I last saw you? Anything good? Bad? I hope not!" Omg!" she squeed, not even taking a breath."How is everyone!? Do you have a boyfriend? I don't at least, not yet, but still omg!" she finally finished, grinning at her cousin.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD   PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 9:58 pm

:: Loving the fact that she cousin talked like she did, Shaelynne said, "I'm great! I missed you too! It HAS been forever! Nothing much...my mom is preganant again though, Hehehe....only good stuff! Everyone is fantasic. YES! I DO have a boyfriend! He is sooo sweet!"

She didn't breathe, and giggled loudly. She then smiled, and watched her kitten curl up, and go back to sleep.::
Back to top Go down
ItsSnowyDudes
ItsSnowyDudes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD   PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 10:06 pm

Ally's eyes winded. "Oh my God! Another baby? Wow, your mom likes to pop 'em out, eh?" she laughed. "So is it a boy or a girl?"

Not waiting for an answer, she jumped up and down."Ooh! Is he hot? What's his name? How old is he?" Suddenly, her eyes narrowed."He better treat you well! Or I swear I won't hesitate to kick his ass!" she said, meaning every word of it.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD   PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 10:09 pm

:: Shaelynne giggled, "It's going to be a boy. Of course...I have one little brother, Maxwell, and now another little one on the way!" She acted like she was mad...but of course she wasn't.

"Yes...he's very hott. I mean...he has a history of only going out with girls until he gets tired of them...but whatever. It just feels good to have Leo-that's his name- around me arms. He's sixteen, and so far he's has been treating me very well."

Shae smiled again, and asked, "So how are you doing, Ally?"::
Back to top Go down
ItsSnowyDudes
ItsSnowyDudes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD   PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 10:24 pm

She nodded."Good. He wil continue, if he knows what's good for him." she said darkly.

"Oh, I'm fine really, fantastic in fact!" she said, suddenly bitter. "Everything is sooo peachy!" she smiled a big, white smile. However, her cousin knew her better. She sighed and blew a strand of her hair from her eyes.

"It's just these little things that are making me soo mad!" Like today, on the train, I was reading a book, right?" she nodded. "Right. And this stupid first year asked me what I was doing! So I told him I was getting my belly button piereced."

She rolled her eyes."I hate that!! When your doing something so freaking obvious and someone asks you that! It's like hellllloo what does it look like, right?" She flopped down on the couch, crossing her arms."People are annoying." she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD   PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 5:13 pm

:: Shaelynne sat down on her bed, and picked up Cupid. She kissed his soft, orange head. She smiled at her cousin, and said, "Well...I think that all first years have weird questions like that. You know how they are...being all...little and all..." She babbled on...and didn't breathe when she talked...being who she was....she never did.

"Yeah..." She laughed, "Some people are annoying...but not all people. I've met sooo many cool people....you should meet them sometimes."::
Back to top Go down
ItsSnowyDudes
ItsSnowyDudes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD   PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 5:17 pm

Allison titled her head."True." she said, nodding. "Very true!" she suddenly jumped up and pulled ShaeLynne to her feet.

"Let's go meet them, then!" she said excitedly, her eyes shining brightly. "I love meeting new people!!"

Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD   PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 7:57 pm

:: "Well...They're all in class....you I think you might have to wait a little while. I couldn't deal with class right now...I have too much on my mind." Shae sighed, and petted Cupid.

"Of course...it's just family stuff." She added. ::
Back to top Go down
ItsSnowyDudes
ItsSnowyDudes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD   PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:12 pm

Allison's smiled dropped. She suddenly looked concerned and sat down next to her cousin. "Are you ok?" she looked at her, knowing it was more than just family things.

"You can tell me anything, you know." she said, smiling and hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD   PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 3:43 pm

"Oh," Shae smiled, "I'm fine. I just really miss my mom and dad." She then paused.

"I can't wait for you to meet Kairi...she's my best friend here!" ::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD   PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRIVATE- Shae Heartwell and Ally McCormick in the GGD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fated Destiny-
Jump to: