Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slug Club

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Algie
Beginner
Algie

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Character sheet
Character Name: Shaelynne Lilyanna Heartwell
Character Age: 16
House: Gryffindor

Slug Club Empty
PostSubject: Slug Club   Slug Club Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 5:44 pm

::Shaelynne Heartwell skipped into the Slughorn's class room. She of course fell over a chair that was near the doorway.

"Please try to be more careful, Miss Heartwell. I don't want anything broken. You're the first one here!" Slughorn chuckled, and walked away to a different part of the room.

Shae knew the only reason why she was in the Slug Club was because her mom basically flirted with Slughorn until he said that he was going to start a club...and would be over joyed if Shaelynne could be in it. This made Shae said, and play with her amazing white gold necklace with the 'S' on it.

"I wonder who else is coming..." Shae asked no one..and looked around the class room.::
Back to top Go down
MissTemper
MissTemper

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Morgan Alexia Tyler
Character Age: 16
House: Gryffindor

Slug Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slug Club   Slug Club Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 8:20 pm

In true Morgan style, she kicked down the door-well, after opening it slightly. Her red hair was slightly windswept from the run down from the Common Room, since she had only just realized there even was a meeting. Some honored member of the Slug Club, eh? Professor Slughorn turned around to face her with a huff and said,

"Miss Tyler, I only just told Miss Heartwell that I don't want anything-" But that was all Morgan heard because she then caught sight of Shae.

"Whatever ya say, Sluggy. Shae!" She waved at her new friend cheerfully, her brown eyes sparkling. "I didn't know you'd be here too. Your first year here and already a member of the Slug Club, wow, impressive." she joked, and then realized that Shae was the only other one in the room. "...Shae, what did you do, scare away all of the other members?" Professor Slughorn glared at her, but Morgan just smiled and whispered so only Shae could here,

"Or was that our fearless leader, Sluggy?"
Back to top Go down

Slug Club
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fated Destiny :: Dungeons and Sub-levels :: Slug Club Meeting Room Dungeon 3-
Jump to: