Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jenn's here!

Go down 
+3
Silverlady
drkangelcat
Forever_Smiling
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Forever_Smiling
Forever_Smiling

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Hallie Rose Matthews
Character Age: 17
House: Hufflepuff

Jenn's here! Empty
PostSubject: Jenn's here!   Jenn's here! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 12:19 pm

*smiles happily* hey everyone! It's Jenn! Very Happy and to those who don't already know me from HE..well I'm Jenn lol sorry had some sugar for breakfast and apparently it's taking it's toll on me...so what to say. Well, I'm 19 and a half *clings onto teen years* and am what my family calls a Harry Potterholic. I've loved Harry Potter for ages *bless the English teacher that reccomended me these books in 7th grade*

so where to start? Well, like I said before I'm 19 from dear L.A...unfortunately thats Louisiana NOT Los Angeles. Maybe I should say La for no confusion? lol bye and *hugs* to those who've gotten quite tired of my rambling and decided to just leave. Others who decide to stick this out to the end...*summons a sofa* It may be a while lol

Well, I've only been RPng for a little over a year. Although if you minus the time I was a nerd on HE and didn't do anything but homework I think you could jam my RP experience into 7 months, give or take a few days. Wink So anyway, I love RPing, especially with Elana who's one of the first people I've RPed with. Unfortunately I'm not so great at the forum RP's as I'm not very good at long descriptive posts. Hehe I'm more of a chat RP kinda person since I prefer dialogue. But I'll do my best here! Which reminds me I need to post more soon...

But anyways, I'm generally a better guy character then girl (Elana and Seamus can vouch me for this one) I've only tried being Blaise and Sirius so far, besides a few *ahem* guy OC's. But I must say I love my guy characters. After all, I made Elana a Blaise fan after our RPs and Seamus says I'm one of his favorite Sirius! Although I think he's just lying to make me feel better but oh well I take any compliments even if they're lies...Anthony you shush on that one! lol But I'm working on my Hallie Very Happy

Well I suppose that's enough rambling for today. *hugs my 2 amigas and my PiCs* so bye everyone!
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Character sheet
Character Name: Morgaine Isolde Fay
Character Age: 16
House: Slytherin

Jenn's here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenn's here!   Jenn's here! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 12:34 pm

Hi Jenn!!!

I have never tried making a guy charrie...hmmm maybe I should try...lol

well anyways 'ello!!

Well yeah umm ttyl. Hope to see you when I do my RPing
Back to top Go down
Silverlady
Silverlady

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Claire Rosewod

Jenn's here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenn's here!   Jenn's here! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 1:11 pm

Jenn! *hugglesmoochies*

hehe I was good at guessing your nickname .. XD ...why did ya change it anyway? XD

ahh ... I wuv you anyhow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tanglefoot
Admin
Tanglefoot

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-04-08

Character sheet
Character Name: James Tanglefoot
Character Age: 28
House: Ravenclaw

Jenn's here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenn's here!   Jenn's here! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 2:15 pm

Heya Jenn Very Happy Glad to see you here -- can't wait to RP with you Smile
Back to top Go down
LostInWonderland
LostInWonderland

Number of posts : 50

Character sheet
Character Name: Nora Leanne White
Character Age: 16
House: Ravenclaw

Jenn's here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenn's here!   Jenn's here! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 3:03 pm

*huggles* Goodness Jenn, why do you keep mentioning me in your intro post? Very Happy Three times! *chuckles*

Anyways, Jenn I loooooooooooooove you and you know this and I'm so glad that we have become friends and that we both joined and that Project Fluff is underway and that you turned me into a Blaise fan and that my mom hasn't found out about our Blaise obsession and I'm very glad about many other things but I'll just stop now.

Oh, and of course Razz IT'S NOT LICKING YOU.

tehee.

Love you Jenn Jenn Smile
Back to top Go down
Forever_Smiling
Forever_Smiling

Character sheet

Jenn's here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenn's here!   Jenn's here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 1:18 am

That smiley isn't licking me but you know the one that was lol and actually I mentioned your name 4 times, once indirectly. Very Happy but of course it's just cause I love you sooo much! And yes we are the best at fluff...*happily pats her jiggling closet door*

Hey Cristina you're a natural at RPing! It was a blast with you today! lol and now you understand what me and Elana's been rambling about. Are you a Zabini fan yet? lol *hugs Cat and Jimmy* I cant wait to RP with you guys too! hehe

Project Fluff underway!
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Legendary

Number of posts : 61

Character sheet
Character Name: Jeremy Black

Jenn's here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenn's here!   Jenn's here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 1:28 am

dudette!! i'm sorry i forgot that you were here, lol i'm just playin. as usual i stopped by to aggravate you. lol but anyway i'll see you around. *whispers* don't forget that i am king lol
Back to top Go down
Forever_Smiling
Forever_Smiling

Character sheet

Jenn's here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenn's here!   Jenn's here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 1:34 am

as usual of course Very Happy *whispers back* of course not...I can't forget something I never recognzed to begin with lol
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 84

Character sheet
Character Name: Sky Black

Jenn's here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenn's here!   Jenn's here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 10:47 am

JENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -tackles to the ground and smoochies- xD

So glad you joined here! I have RP'ed with you before and you are great! I look forward to doing more interactions with you here! -huggles her Amiga-

Love you Jenn!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fated-destiny.heavenforum.com
Silverlady
Silverlady

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Claire Rosewod

Jenn's here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenn's here!   Jenn's here! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 2:35 pm

yay! Jenn, it was waaay cool RPing with you guys! hihi, and your Zabini is cute Very Happy I just can't wait for the next RP-session! (when MSN will behave... *curses broken MSN*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jenn's here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenn's here!   Jenn's here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jenn's here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fated Destiny :: Mix and Mingle Threads :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: