Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sinister Beauty
Admin
Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Sky Black
Character Age: 17
House: Slytherin

RULES Empty
PostSubject: RULES   RULES Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 3:00 am

OK, here are the rules you will all need to follow as members here.

1. You must have your roleplay character approved before you can post in any threads.

2. The chatbox is there for you to talk to the other members, it is not a place to fight, argue or gossip. I WILL NOT tollerate arguing or drama on this site. Serious consequences will be taken because of it. You will be banned from chatbox and may have your account suspended or removed. I will closely be monitoring chatbox and reading all transcripts apon logging onto the site.

3. No profane swearing will be allowed though I will allow minor ones as long as they are not overused.

4. In the 17+ threads for RP I will allow intamacy within reason. I do NOT want rape or incest to occur though. Keep it strictly to normal sexual activities and don't over do it.

5. If you are not happy with another person, or have a problem with them, please PM me or another mod here and we will take care of the issue. I do not want people fighting over something that can be easily fixed. I am more than willing to help sort out any issues. You can go to the following people:: Sinister Beauty (me/Nancy), Tender Rebel (Lily), Mischief Managed (Seamus) or OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG (Jessie)

6. No double posting.

7. Please do not ignore others posts. If someones character interacts with yours, work it into your currant situation.

8. I will allow PDA in the chatbox as long as it is not overdone. I happen to like public displays of affection.

9. You may only have ONE account here. I will be checking IP addresses. If you want to change your character or change you account tell me before you do this. Under certain circumstances, I will allow others to make additional characters but it will be a privalge granted by me.

10. Absolutely NO GODMODDING will be allowed. You are your character, you cannot make another character on this site do or say anything.

11. If you need to have dialauge with say Scorpius and there is not a Scorpius character on the site you may post what they say in your post. Just make sure no one is playing the character you are using. Please put the writing of that characters in RED font. You can easily do this by using and putting the text in the middle of the brackettes.

12. I want lenghty posts here. The other players need something to work on with the previous post, so keep that in mind. Empty posts or posts with no substance will be either deleted or I will ask the poster to edit their post through a PM.

13. When starting a new thread, please do the following. I want the date, setting and whether or not this is an open or private thread. Put open or private in the beginning of the thread and in the subject. If this is private, list all character names who will be present. There comes times when 2 or just a few more characters need to interact with eachother. If in the first post, this says private thread, do not post there. Make a seperate thread for yourself if you want to post there. If you do make a private thread please write closed in large green letters at the bottom of the last post and then PM me to let me know you are finished with it so I can move the thread to the closed threads section.
Back to top Go down
http://fated-destiny.heavenforum.com

RULES
Page 1 of 1