Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I like my coffee black...

Go down 
+3
LostInWonderland
drkangelcat
EaselWeasel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EaselWeasel
EaselWeasel

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Ako St.George
Character Age: 16
House: Ravenclaw

I like my coffee black... Empty
PostSubject: I like my coffee black...   I like my coffee black... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 8:13 pm

JUST LIKE MY METAL.

Hello there. I'm Shanna. I consume a lot of sugar. I also consume a lot of MSI, as you can tell by the subject and the first line. I've been RPing for years, and grammar has grown to be my bestest buddy. I'll spell things weird or use chatspeak, but only when I'm making fun of something or just not being serious. Speaking of Sirius, my least favorite type of slash is Sirius/James. James was straight. Honest injun. Harry's living proof of James's heterosexuality. Now please stop writing Sirius/James (or Remus/James, for that matter) slash. Thank you. My hobbies include:
[center]
    Using the proper forms of your/you're, their/there/they're, are/our, and where/we're/were/wear
    Drawing
    Listening to music
    Playing DDR
    Existing
    Eating food
    Sleeping
    Killing headcrab zombies
    Preventing Metroids from sucking out my brains
    Saving the world from a zombie holocaust
    Making techno music as The Dick Dastardly Disaster (http://myspace.com/thedickdastardlydisaster)
    Youtubing
    Reading webcomics
    Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines

So that's me. For more on the subject, please go to the help desk. If the clerk has stuffed his mouth full of crabs and is running around town, you might want to check if it's a market day and come back later. Or, just ask me.
Back to top Go down
http://easelweasel.deviantart.com/gallery
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Character sheet
Character Name: Morgaine Isolde Fay
House: Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I like my coffee black...   I like my coffee black... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 10:46 pm

OMG hey Shanna!!! I was reading your hobbies and noticed one I love sooo much Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. But my question is are you talking bout the game or the role play thing. I own the game and have gone to one thing of Vampire Masquerade larp, but I am guessing you mean the game. But since you like the game and obviously rp you should look up the Larp gatherings it is a lot of fun.

so tell me what is your fav clan to play? Mine is Malkavian and Toreador. You know the crazy ones and the artsy vamps.

Well ttyl.

Last edited by on Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EaselWeasel
EaselWeasel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I like my coffee black...   I like my coffee black... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 11:02 pm

Woah. You totally just spelled my name wrong, and...it's like....right there. >_O
Sorry. I'm a little touchy about that.

I do love love love the game, but the few times I tried LARPing it were...weird, because the people I was with took it WAAAAY too seriously. Like, past the larping sessions. Into real life. But on the game I think my favorite clans to play are Malkavian, Tremere, and Brujah. I haven't played a Toreador yet. I don't have the game, my friend does, and we spend all weekend playing that and watching House when I go over. Very Happy
Oooh, when you play Malk, did you ever go into you apartment and the news guy on TV talked to you? Or when you were walking around downtown you talked to a stop sign for a while? I love that part. ^______________^
Back to top Go down
LostInWonderland
LostInWonderland

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Nora Leanne White

PostSubject: Re: I like my coffee black...   I like my coffee black... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 11:13 pm

Hello Shanna! Don't believe I've met you before but I'm sure we'll get to know each other through RP'ing and chatbox. I hate when people use incorrect wrong grammar as well, lol. Well, I'll see you around!
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Danielle(Dani) Shay Sunset
House: Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: I like my coffee black...   I like my coffee black... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 2:50 pm

Incorect Grammer isn't my middle name I'm a personal editor for my dear cousin who if god forbids will find this site and spread her...mistypings and such and so around. I Love your hobbie list!

DDR rocks my socks even though I suck and the best I've ever done is nothing, exisiting is so fun to do breathing is the best part. If you ever need help saving the world from zobie holocaust give me a call.

Lmao, so anywho...I can't really say welcome to the site since I'm new as well. But...

Welcome to Nuna's lovely site that has many of us phsycopaths here and can't spell worth a bean...

but I leave you with these words

Never stick a bottle of pepsi in the toliet however bad it may taste.
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Haru Kiryu
Character Age: Sixteen

PostSubject: Re: I like my coffee black...   I like my coffee black... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 9:45 pm

:O

SHANNA!!!!

I love your name, as you've heard in Chat. ^,^

*Gasp* You like DDR??? Me too! What level can you do. *Looks at her with a "I'm so full of myself look"* I can do Heavy. >=D If they ever get an online DDR thingy, I totally wanna play against you, okay?

Heeheh..

Well, anyways.

You sound like a fun person, and I love your roleplaying, such a perky character. ^^ Can't wait to see you more around the site!
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I like my coffee black...   I like my coffee black... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 12:16 pm

omg >< sorry i spelt your name wrong, i am an idiot

oh i have had the tv man talk to me as a malk, but no i havent had the stoplight thing happen. i am mad i cant find my game so i cant play Sad. So who is your fav npc on the game.

oh this may seem like a dumb question but what is ddr?
Back to top Go down
Rockingsunset
Rockingsunset

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Danielle(Dani) Shay Sunset
House: Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: I like my coffee black...   I like my coffee black... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:24 pm

DANCE-DANCE REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best game ever invented ranging in so many games such as follows...

-Supernova
-DDR extream
-DDR extreame 2
-DDR max
-DDR max 2

there are probably more that I can't think of, but I'm in love with the game after the night I spent at Alex's house.

I love Captain Jack's Captain Jack! Well all of CJ's songs, especcially centerfold on supernova, it's so much fun on Standard, not so much on hevey though.

well more for Shanna's welcome

I love saying your user name EaselWeasl I was telling Shebbie about it at school we might put it in our documentary of how Boys are so stupid. That should start filming tomorrow. If she remembers the camera....

well if you can't tell I just had a coke and ran about three miles! I feel Great!

whooo!

Welcome btw
Back to top Go down
EaselWeasel
EaselWeasel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I like my coffee black...   I like my coffee black... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 10:01 pm

Woaaaah, man! I need to check this thing more often. lmao
Alright, here's the fun!

1. I like Pepsi. Especially the blue one. Man, I miss that stuff.

2. I can also play Heavy on DDR, but not to the point where I can do eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveerything. Actually, just this weekend I was all proud of myself for getting through Freckles and then (standard)Waka Laka without falling over and having a heart attack. I am mucho out of shape, no matter how scrawny I am, yo.

3.Aww, it's sad that you can't play. Do you have to have the disc in? Because we don't. Or maybe it's because she downloaded it instead of getting it from a store. But the stopsign in in the Downtown area, near where you go into a carpark. My fave NPC is Jack. He reminds me of....oh man I can't remember now. I think it might've been someone in a movie, though. I think it was even a vampire movie lmao. Aww man this is gonna bug me now.
Oh yeah, and Romero's a close second. He's silly.

4. What is this documentary? Why are you going to put my username in it? I wanna knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I like my coffee black...   I like my coffee black... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 10:27 pm

i like Janet and her 'twin' lol. Jack is awesome too. But anyway, I had switched computers and well the game isnt on this one i use and i cant install the game cause i cant find the disks.

omg i am even dumber than before. how can i not realize ddr is dance dance revolution. I love that game. Oh speaking of which my PE coach is getting DDR for my class hehe.

I love Captain Jack's Captain Jack too. The song is on my PC. I love We Will Rock You. There is another I really like but I cant remember the name.
Back to top Go down
EaselWeasel
EaselWeasel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I like my coffee black...   I like my coffee black... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 6:45 pm

YOUR COACH IS GETTING DDR FOR YOUR GYM CLASS?!?!?!?

*JEALOUS**JEALOUS**JEALOUS**JEALOUS**JEALOUS**JEALOUS**JEALOUS**JEALOUS**JEALOUS**JEALOUS*
*JEALOUS**JEALOUS**JEALOUS**JEALOUS**JEALOUS**JEALOUS**JEALOUS**JEALOUS**JEALOUS**JEALOUS*
Back to top Go down
Momento Mori
Momento Mori

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: I like my coffee black...   I like my coffee black... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 6:58 pm

at one of my old schools we had this thing called club west that had a building right behind the school. they had an arcade room with ddr. i got lots of practice on there lol
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Number of posts : 115

Character sheet
Character Name: Haru Kiryu
Character Age: Sixteen

PostSubject: Re: I like my coffee black...   I like my coffee black... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 10:00 pm

Hahah! We've already got DDR in our gym. ^^

And congratulations on Heavy, Shanna. ^^

Really, Dani, I have to disagree, my order is much different:

-DDR Extreme
-DDR Max 2
-DDR Max
-DDR Extreme 2
-Supernova

To each, their own, though. Smile

(Two of my favorites: Dive and Drop the Bomb.)

What're your guys' favorites? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EaselWeasel
EaselWeasel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I like my coffee black...   I like my coffee black... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 10:07 pm

My favorite game is definitely either Maxx2 or...um...the green one. I don't remember what it's called, but I'll report back on sunday or something, as I'm going to the arcade Saturday. I think I have a LOT of favorite songs, but I definately love love .59, Abyss, and Freckles!

OH! And Val, DDR Supernova has an online mode! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I like my coffee black...   I like my coffee black... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 9:53 am

I want DDR at home, the only time i get to play it is when i go to the movies or to the arcade at the mall, which I barely get to do at either places
Back to top Go down
Silverlady
Silverlady

Number of posts : 24

Character sheet
Character Name: Claire Rosewod
Character Age: 17

PostSubject: Re: I like my coffee black...   I like my coffee black... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 1:52 pm

Hiii Shanna! *hugs*

Wow, you like drawing? Cool! Very Happy Drawing rooocks!

Heeeh... is DDR that thingy where you have to... dance and you see a little digital doll of your character? Woah, why don't we have that in gym? That would be soo much more fun than ... the BLAAHHHHH stuff we're doing right now XD

anyways... welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like my coffee black...   I like my coffee black... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I like my coffee black...
Page 1 of 1