Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dead Plastic Doll Rocks (Y)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeadPlasticDoll

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Character sheet
Character Name:
Character Age:
House:

The Dead Plastic Doll Rocks (Y) Empty
PostSubject: The Dead Plastic Doll Rocks (Y)   The Dead Plastic Doll Rocks (Y) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 12:44 pm

Heyyy
Im georgie or georgia or w.e most of you guys know me from HE soo wooo (my site name on there is Queenbee)
Im a dead plastic doll threw and threw.What is a dead plastic doll? A dead plastic doll is a tragdey waiting to happen, a sinster beauty(yes i stole that from nancy but she loves me soo much i know she dont mind Smile ), a backstreet londoner , a dead flower, a black rat, a brokenheart, a person who feeds of rock 'n' roll, a lover, a loser, a rockstar , a pirate, a whore and oo so much more.(L)
Us dead plastic dolls are dying out there aint so mnay of us left we leave in the backstreets of london, we feed of the music and dance until our feet are blue, we love the ones we love and the love the ones we hate even more. We drink until we can drink no more we smoke until our breath is smoke, we are the ones who keep rock 'n' roll alive so come and join me and become a dead plastic doll and see what life is all about Smile
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer
Beginner
CloakedSchemer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Haru Kiryu
Character Age: Sixteen
House: Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Plastic Doll Rocks (Y)   The Dead Plastic Doll Rocks (Y) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 11:37 pm

^^ You'll always be like, Scarlet to me. Heeheh. But I'll get used to calling you, Georgia.

You know me, I played Zexion on HE.

Nice to see you again. (We haven't talked in awhile)

Come roleplay with ussss! ^^

~Val~
Back to top Go down
LostInWonderland
LostInWonderland

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Nora Leanne White
Character Age: 16
House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Plastic Doll Rocks (Y)   The Dead Plastic Doll Rocks (Y) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 1:58 pm

Georgie! *huggles* Yep, know you from the HE, hehe. This site is full of us, it rocks, lol. Can't wait to RP with you!
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
Beginner
drkangelcat

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Character sheet
Character Name: Morgaine Isolde Fay
Character Age: 16
House: Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Plastic Doll Rocks (Y)   The Dead Plastic Doll Rocks (Y) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 10:31 pm

Hey Georgie.

I remember you hehe your on my msn buddy list hehe. Well yeah you are awsome and you know who the Dresden Dolls are which I rarely find people who do. Well ttyl. Chao!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Plastic Doll Rocks (Y)   The Dead Plastic Doll Rocks (Y) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dead Plastic Doll Rocks (Y)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fated Destiny :: Mix and Mingle Threads :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: