Fated Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Destiny

A Harry Potter roleplay site - Future era - Next gen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beginnings, Bickering, and Butterbeer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Just_In_Time
Just_In_Time

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Character sheet
Character Name: Justin Cole
Character Age: 17
House: Ravenclaw

Beginnings, Bickering, and Butterbeer Empty
PostSubject: Beginnings, Bickering, and Butterbeer   Beginnings, Bickering, and Butterbeer Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 5:50 pm

Setting: September 25- Saturday morning
OPEN TO: Justin Cole, Nora White, Sophie Murphey, Roran Aldridge

---

::Standing at the entrance to Hogsmeade, watching Hogwarts students pass him as they made their way into the wizarding town, Justin couldn't help but feel...anxious. It was midmorning on Saturday, the first Hogsmeade trip of the year. Today he would meet whomever it was Nora had decided to try and win their bet with, and his feelings were contradicting. The bet was that she couldn't stay with a decent guy for two full months and she had accepted with a grin that he didn't trust. He wanted to know but also didn't want to see her with yet another guy. But it wouldn't last long, of this he was sure. Reminding himself that the protectiveness he felt towards her was only older brotherly and it was only natural to want to protect your younger sister from anyone that dared to lay a hand on her...::

::Justin stuffed his hands into the pockets of his well worn Chudley Cannons zip-up, wondering if he was too early. He checked his watch, and finding it to be just past ten, saw that he wasn't. They had said they would all meet where he was...just past ten. Where were they? He should have waited at the castle. Justin sighed, very tempted to just go on to Zonko's. He grinned, imagining his future purchases from the joke shop. He was nearly out of Dungbombs and his pack of Wet-Start Fireworks was almost empty- not good when you lived in the same Tower as Roran. You had to have a way of protecting yourself up in Ravenclaw. He laughed under his breath, shuffling from foot to foot. Again he thought, annoyed, Where were they?::
Back to top Go down
Fizzing_Whizbee
Fizzing_Whizbee

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Roran

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings, Bickering, and Butterbeer   Beginnings, Bickering, and Butterbeer Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 6:11 pm

Roran and Sophie made there way towards the entrance of Hogsmead with the group of other students that were running a little behind scheldule. Apparently Sophie had a really hard time picking out her outfit, and Roran couldnt get his hair to cooperate. This was going to be a great trip for Roran, he needed to replenish his Zonkos ttash, and this was perfect bonding time for Sophie and him.

They met up with Justin who had just looked at his watch for the fiftieth time in two minutes, looking distraught. Nora seemed to be missing...

"Yo! Justin... Where the heck is Noran?" Roran asked, with Sophie giggling next him.
Back to top Go down
LiveYourLife
LiveYourLife

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Sophie Muareen Murphy
Character Age: 16

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings, Bickering, and Butterbeer   Beginnings, Bickering, and Butterbeer Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 6:31 pm

"Yo! Justin... Where the heck is Noran?" Roran asked, with Sophie giggling next him.

::Sophie coudnt help but laugh at everything that came out of Roran's mouth... the way he did things was just funny to her. She loved not having to be nervous around Roran, and there was never a dull moment around him. Just that morning Roran had put a red rose at the end of Sophie's bed with a not attached to it, it read: Meet me in the kitchen. Sophie quickly pulled on a pair of jeens and a tank top and quickly walked down to the kitchen where she found Roran. He was sitting at one of the small tables the house elves sat at while they ate, a whole buffet of food in front of him. Sophie sat down in one of the tiny chairs across from Roran and they ate the lovely breakfast together discussing todays plans, and laughing the whole time.::

::"She's probably looking for her new boyfriend" Sophie snickered. "This deal is crazy... but ever so intriguing. I can't even believe the two of you are getting yourselves into this! I always thought you and Nora would make a good couple... that would be a long lasting relationship..." Sophie added. She just had to throw that idea out there... Nora and Justin were always so happy together.::

Last edited by on Sat May 26, 2007 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LostInWonderland
LostInWonderland

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Nora Leanne White
Character Age: 16

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings, Bickering, and Butterbeer   Beginnings, Bickering, and Butterbeer Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 6:41 pm

::This was hopeless.::

::If only she had had more time! Things would be fine then- no need to worry about losing the bet. But no. It was Saturday morning, a quarter after ten, and Nora was still dateless. But she had to face Justin and the others at Hogsmeade even if she was alone. With that in mind she slowly dressed in a pair of dark jeans and a long sleeved pale purple shirt with a knit black vest over it, and when she left the castle it was with leaden feet inside of her sneakers. When she got closer to the entrance she could see the three waiting for her but didn't hurry her pace, still trying to get her story straight.::

"I'm here!" she called to the small group, slightly breathless. "So sorry I'm late. I thought he was going to meet me at breakfast but when I got there he had already left." Nora waved her hand casually, giving off the appearance that it didn't matter that her imaginary boyfriend was no where in sight. "Apparently he thought we were meeting here. I'll find him soon enough, don't you worry. I know you're all anxious to meet him," she said with a laugh. "You're in for a suprise..."

::The grin on her face hiding her inner chaos, Nora linked arms with Justin and Sophie and began walking into Hogsmeade. The long strap of her purse was swung around her at an angle, the purse annoyingly hitting the side of her leg every other step.::

"Where to first?" she asked.::
Back to top Go down
Just_In_Time
Just_In_Time

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Character sheet
Character Name: Justin Cole

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings, Bickering, and Butterbeer   Beginnings, Bickering, and Butterbeer Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 6:48 pm

"Yo! Justin... Where the heck is Nora?" called Roran, coming up to him.::

"No idea," Justin replied, trying to sound nonchalant. "Good to see you too."

"She's probably looking for her new boyfriend" Sophie said, snickering. "This deal is crazy... but ever so intriguing. Sorry We are so late Justin, how long have you been waiting?"

"Not too long, don't worry about it." Brushing aside the comment about Nora, he continued, "Well, should we get going or wait for her?"

::But just as the words left his mouth there came the voice of another, "I'm here!"

::Justin turned to see Nora come to a stop by them, flushed from her walk down from the castle. As always, her sudden presance made his heart skip a beat, but he again reminded himself the need to only be "older brotherly"...But what if she hadn't found anyone? What if, this time, she would give him a chance? What if, what if...Before he could think further, she continued speaking.::

"So sorry I'm late. I thought he was going to meet me at breakfast but when I got there he had already left. Apparently he thought we were meeting here. I'll find him soon enough, don't you worry. I know you're all anxious to meet him. You're in for a suprise..."

::She then proceded to link arms with him and Sophie and say, Where to first?"

"I need to get to Zonko's," Justin said, and looked over the girls's heads to Roran. "You too, I expect? Let's go there first. That alright with you, Soph?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings, Bickering, and Butterbeer   Beginnings, Bickering, and Butterbeer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginnings, Bickering, and Butterbeer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fated Destiny :: Beyond Hogwarts-
Jump to: